• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What kind of person are you ?

I am:

• Total voters

chinu

chinu
Please select the answer from the poll and explain what makes you so.

So, that anybody here on "RF" could ask you any follow-up question if they want to, thank you.

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
Interesting....

I describe myself as a vegetarian that mostly has a vegan diet and a non-theist. But hey, I voted.

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
I’m the kind of person who can’t be defined by two elements out of the thousands of elements in my constitution.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Please select the answer from the poll and explain what makes you so.

So, that anybody here on "RF" could ask you any follow-up question if they want to, thank you.
God gave me canine teeth

I will use them

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
I’m the kind of person who can’t be defined by two elements out of the thousands of elements in my constitution.
Thousands eh?
List them.

And remember, you said thousands, with an 's'
That means at the very least 2 thousand.

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
Thousands eh?
List them.

And remember, you said thousands, with an 's'
That means at the very least 2 thousand.

Well there are 75 trillion cells. Of those, around 100 billion are neurones and then there are another 100 billion or so glial cells.

Now ...constellations of those neural and glial cells form neural nets, or micro- personalities.

I don’t have names for them. They are behaviours.

That’s the best I can do on short notice.
: )

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
Well there are 75 trillion cells. Of those, around 100 billion are neurones and then there are another 100 billion or so glial cells.

Now ...constellations of those neural and glial cells form neural nets, or micro- personalities.

I don’t have names for them. They are behaviours.

That’s the best I can do on short notice.
: )
Interesting.
Is your claim that each cell is its own "element"?
Perhaps I have a much outdated periodic table....

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
I'm closer to vegetarian than not, but I do eat a small amount of meat. The average American eats about 4 pounds of meat / week, I eat about 4 ounces of meat / week. (I'm counting beef and poultry)