• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What Kind of Luciferian are You?

What Kind of Luciferian are You?

• Theistic

Votes: 20 48.8%
  • Non Theistic

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Other (explain)

Votes: 12 29.3%

• Total voters

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
Mental universe? I've read that some see All as being mind. I know we experience life through the mind and each us add to the whole of our experiences while living - A collective conscious paradigm in play seems accurate. I agree that we are God, yet I likewise see the non-dualistic reality of being less than God also ... Much like drops of water of the ocean being the ocean, yet being much less than the ocean also.

Is this similar to your stance?
Etu would call wanting to join with the All as right-hand path, whereas separating from the All would be left-hand path.
Ok, well ... I guess this discussion is off limits. Isn't logic, reason, and individualism foundational for Luciferianians?
Indeed.
I'm not sure how that type of separation is even possible when those three are taken into account.
Consciously knowing them for what they are. Etu is big on idealism and Plato's World of Forms. The Ideal first forms can only manifest imperfectly here in the temporal world. This is where he gets his concept of Higher Self and Lower Self, the Higher Self being the ideal first form, the lower Self being the manifestation on this temporal plane. He wants to integrate the lower self into the higher self instead of it being absorbed by the temporal world.
Religion is personal anyway, but then so is everything else.
indeed