• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What kind of lifestyle are you living?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Pervert! :D Let the girls breathe!

Its not breathing that's the problem... its the being stepped on, squished, pinched in between stuff, clawed... with 10 cats and two climbing children that see Mom as a jungle gym... well, things get hurt. Best they stay in their casing.

I believe @JustGeorge is quite ample, being let loose to breathe can be rather uncomfortable, uncontrollable, cumbersome and as George has mentioned, tend to get in the way of family life. It's all a matter of convenience

It Aint Necessarily So

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I'll let the pictures speak. This is over most of 20 years. As you can see, I dress colorfully, I've let my hair grow again since retiring, my wife and I are amateur rock musicians very much into the Grateful Dead.

1918159_1062686142863_5201167_n.jpg
458713_10151250131039343_2025640837_o.jpg
528908_2237991964774_56579781_n.jpg
13446_1142121928708_502309_n.jpg
1936627_1046728063921_3275313_n.jpg
258040_10150268154929343_5628313_o.jpg

Last edited:

exchemist

Veteran Member
What would you say your lifestyle are like?

Minimalistic
Hippie
Outdoorsy

Are some examples of lifestyle.

Mine is a Mix of Minimalistic and Bohemian hippie lifestyle that starting to be important to me.
Managing the slow decline into old age, and gradually withdrawing from the world as I become less and less relevant to it.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member

Minimalistic
Hippie
Outdoorsy

Mine is a Mix of Minimalistic and Bohemian hippie lifestyle that starting to be important to me.
Stressful and often hectic.....
Minimalistic and Outdoorsy is what I would like but we don't always get what we want.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

Minimalistic
Hippie
Outdoorsy

I live normally with my own residence, but if perhcance things ever go south, I plan on being a nomad with no physical address and live in my van after I set up my permanent domicile in another state far-away from New York.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
My lifestyle also includes now being a student people stabber and harvester of their precious bodily fluids. I have now stabbed enough people to feel the steel as it traverses the skin and pierces a vein. And I harvest their blood for the Bag.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
My lifestyle also includes now being a student people stabber and harvester of their precious bodily fluids. I have now stabbed enough people to feel the steel as it traverses the skin and pierces a vein. And I harvest their blood for the Bag.
Oh there's a word for evil people like you:

Phlebotomist

RestlessSoul

Definitely not minimalist; I live with someone who accumulates pictures, statues, knick knacks, odds and sods, curios and ephemerata, while I can never bear to throw away a book. And you should see the shed on our allotment; seeing is all you can do, you can’t step inside it.

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
You should be a mod then.

Daemon Sophic

Middle-aged professional, with wife and teenaged kids. Nice house, nice cars. Work half-time (that’s how I can post here). ;)

Excellent! We’re currently hiring those with your……particular set of skills. :cool:

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
I believe @JustGeorge is quite ample, being let loose to breathe can be rather uncomfortable, uncontrollable, cumbersome and as George has mentioned, tend to get in the way of family life. It's all a matter of convenience
I was just using hyperbole. :D Obviously, we all should make our own choices on personal matters.