• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What kind of lifestyle are you living?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
What would you say your lifestyle are like?

Minimalistic
Hippie
Outdoorsy

Are some examples of lifestyle.

Mine is a Mix of Minimalistic and Bohemian hippie lifestyle that starting to be important to me.

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
97B82018-9932-4898-B297-8FBC926F0668.jpeg

Last edited:

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
Retired and making the most of it while im still young.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
As they say in Birmingham (uk), "you can't polish a turd"

You can put sprinkles on it, but why bother?

(Story behind that: I was getting ready to go out for my 25th birthday, and my oldest son's father watched with disgust as I applied my make up and said "I don't know why you bother. Its like putting sprinkles on a turd." I still use this when I don't feel like getting 'presentable'.)

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
Combating social anxiety, working out, and writing books. I love watching myself grow and change and it's a very spiritual thing for me. Makes me feel like the universe sees how much effort I'm putting into pulling myself up from my trauma and, in turn, is guiding me to where I need to be.

Admittedly sort of lonely, I needed to distance myself from my family... and my relationships with my friends had become distant because of anxiety. But I'm starting to make new friends and I think these friendships will come far considering how much more I'm finally opening up about myself.

So I'm sort of broken from past trauma, but I'm starting to see the beauty in the suffering of life; a sort of Divine Providence if you will. I really love who I am and the way I see the world, and how far I've come. That's the life I'm living: progression.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
You can put sprinkles on it, but why bother?

(Story behind that: I was getting ready to go out for my 25th birthday, and my oldest son's father watched with disgust as I applied my make up and said "I don't know why you bother. Its like putting sprinkles on a turd." I still use this when I don't feel like getting 'presentable'.)

Methinks a comment like that deserves a good dumping, trade in for a better model at that moment

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
My drift has always been hippie minus the drugs, especially since my early adult life was in the 1960's.

BTW, I hated bras and wondered why anyone would invent something so stupid. My wife almost never wore one unless relatives were visiting or being visited as she came from a very traditional Sicilian family.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
BTW, I hated bras and wondered why anyone would invent something so stupid. My wife almost never wore one unless relatives were visiting or being visited as she came from a very traditional Sicilian family.

I wear mine even to bed.... it is comfortable and protective.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Pervert! :D Let the girls breathe!

Its not breathing that's the problem... its the being stepped on, squished, pinched in between stuff, clawed... with 10 cats and two climbing children that see Mom as a jungle gym... well, things get hurt. Best they stay in their casing.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Its not breathing that's the problem... its the being stepped on, squished, pinched in between stuff, clawed... with 10 cats and two climbing children that see Mom as a jungle gym... well, things get hurt. Best they stay in their casing.
That would be like me wearing a jockstrap 24/7. Hell no! :p