• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What Kind of Intelligence Do You Have?

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Your Dominant Intelligence is Linguistic Intelligence

linguistic.jpg

You are excellent with words and language. You explain yourself well.
An elegant speaker, you can converse well with anyone on the fly.
You are also good at remembering information and convicing someone of your point of view.
A master of creative phrasing and unique words, you enjoy expanding your vocabulary.

You would make a fantastic poet, journalist, writer, teacher, lawyer, politician, or translator.

Blogthings - What Kind of Intelligence Do You Have?

Kungfuzed

Student Nurse
linguistic.jpg
You are also good at remembering information and convicing someone of your point of view.
A master of creative phrasing and unique words, you enjoy expanding your vocabulary.

You would make a fantastic poet, journalist, writer, teacher, lawyer, politician, or translator.

Doesn't seem all that accurate for me. Many of the questions were contradictory, like for instance, just because I like to teach doesn't mean I like to lead. I like science but not math. I like philosophy, but I'm not a big reader or writer.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Doesn't seem all that accurate for me. Many of the questions were contradictory, like for instance, just because I like to teach doesn't mean I like to lead.
haha...But Kung, (I wish I knew your first name) the act of teaching is leading another person.....to newfound knowledge. Being a leader doesn't always mean taking control of a large group or standing up and giving a speech. Leading another can be a quiet endeavor. :)
I like philosophy, but I'm not a big reader or writer.
How did you learn about philosophy if you didn't read about it somewhere at some time? Plus, you like to write on RF don't you? :p

Kungfuzed

Student Nurse
haha...But Kung, (I wish I knew your first name) the act of teaching is leading another person.....to newfound knowledge. Being a leader doesn't always mean taking control of a large group or standing up and giving a speech. Leading another can be a quiet endeavor. :)
My first name is Andrew. I see leading as bossing people around. I hate telling people what to do and have no desire for power.
How did you learn about philosophy if you didn't read about it somewhere at some time? Plus, you like to write on RF don't you? :p
I learn alot on RF. For me, RF is the cliff notes of religion and philosophy. Instead of reading a big thick book I can just read short posts and get the basic idea. I have such a lazy brain, so I find the most efficent way to learn. For me, reading is almost as tedious and tiresome as lifting weights. Better to let others lift for me and I'll just be a spotter.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
***Your Dominant Intelligence is Linguistic Intelligence***

I think the test was somewhat misleading, too. I love to read but I am not much of a talker. I don't think I am all that convincing, either, although I am good at grammar and spelling (usually).

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
logical.jpg
Your Dominant Intelligence is Logical-Mathematical Intelligence You are great at finding patterns and relationships between things.
Always curious about how things work, you love to set up experiments.
You need for the world to make sense - and are good at making sense of it.
You have a head for numbers and math ... and you can solve almost any logic puzzle.

You would make a great scientist, engineer, computer programmer, researcher, accountant, or mathematician.

silvermoon383

Your Dominant Intelligence is Logical-Mathematical Intelligence
logical.jpg
You are great at finding patterns and relationships between things.
You have a head for numbers and math ... and you can solve almost any logic puzzle.

You would make a great scientist, engineer, computer programmer, researcher, accountant, or mathematician.

Ever learning

Your Dominant Intelligence is Intrapersonal Intelligence

Reflective and thoughtful, you enjoy spending time alone.
You are good at analyzing yourself - and knowing your true feelings.
Totally self aware, you are in tune with your dreams and desires.
A spiritual and philopsophical person, your inner calmness inspires and helps others.

You would make a great philosopher, researcher, or theorist.

lol, not with my limited vocabulary.:D

Smoke

Done here.

linguistic.jpg

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Your Dominant Intelligence is Logical-Mathematical Intelligence
logical.jpg

You are great at finding patterns and relationships between things.

Another shocker, lol.

Gentoo

The Feisty Penguin

linguistic.jpg

Mister Emu

Emu Extraordinaire
Staff member
Premium Member
Every question that wasn't a True/False, and some that were I could have put multiple answers...

kateyes

linguistic.jpg

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
Linguistic here too..... seems to be the norm....

It has been too long since I've seen these tests floating around here! They are so much fun!

Booko

Deviled Hen
Your Dominant Intelligence is Musical Intelligence

musical.jpg

Every part of your life has a beat, and you're often tapping your fingers or toes.
You enjoy sounds of all types, but you also find sound can distract you at the wrong time.
You are probably a gifted musician of some sort - even if you haven't realized it.
Also a music lover, you tend to appreciate artists of all kinds.

You would make a great musician, disc jockey, singer, or composer.

Comprehend

Res Ipsa Loquitur
linguistic.jpg

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
Ermm... I wanna select all of these! o_O
  1. As a kid, you:
    • Liked to think in images and pictures. You enjoyed drawing and jigsaw puzzles.
    • Enjoyed writing, reading, storytelling, and doing word puzzles
    • Were interested in math problems, strategy games, and experiments.
    • Liked to listen to and make your own music.
    • Were shy and spent a lot of time thinking about your feelings.
    • Had a lot of friends and got along well with everyone.
    Your Dominant Intelligence is Musical Intelligence

musical.jpg

Every part of your life has a beat, and you're often tapping your fingers or toes.
    You enjoy sounds of all types, but you also find sound can distract you at the wrong time.
    You are probably a gifted musician of some sort - even if you haven't realized it.
    Also a music lover, you tend to appreciate artists of all kinds.

You would make a great musician, disc jockey, singer, or composer.