• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What kind of Christian are you?

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
Click here for the quiz: What kind of Christian are you?
The following "diagnostic" quiz will attempt to pigeonhole you, reducing you from a complex, nuanced person to a simple caricature. We obviously don't pretend that this is scientific, and, to be honest, part of the goal is to have some fun.
But there is a serious point here, too: One's approach to the Bible reveals a great deal about one's approach to religion generally. More so than denomination, one's attitude about who Jesus was and what the Bible is can define an individual's spiritual type.

So we hope that in addition to being interesting, this quiz will help you learn something about yourself. At the end of the quiz, we'll offer you the opportunity to complain about the quiz to others who have scored similarly.

Enjoy! :D

anders

Not a good quiz. Ambiguous questions, overlapping questions, questions where you do not know whether to answer according to your beliefs or according to your interpretation of the view of the Bible etc.

I thought it was amusing but I doubt that Jerry Falwell would appreciate the fact that you have labeled me a JFHistrionic. Being totally devoted to the mixing of the races in the South and especially in the churches has me in very bad standing with his ministry. I believe Christians should love in all ways. Father God is color-blind and so was Jesus.

amanda

It drives me crazy when people ask," What kind of christian are you". The bible only talks of one. I just say I'm a christian that attends the church of christ.

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
amanda said:
It drives me crazy when people ask," What kind of christian are you". The bible only talks of one. I just say I'm a christian that attends the church of christ.

It was a quiz... it was supposed to be fun. :roll:

How did everyone miss the fact that there was a quiz? :roll:

amanda

Theres more to it than just believing. The demons believed and they trembled. Does that make them christians?