• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What it's like being on RF overnight

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
2dhps5.jpg

SigurdReginson

Grēne Mann
Premium Member
I'd have 100% eventually lost my cool and gotten banhammered. I just know it.

Eh... It was a learning experience, honestly. People can have their opinions, and they can be as stupid as they please, but at the end of the day they are just some rando on the internet screaming into the void. :shrug:

Nothing you can do or say will change a person's mind. They have to get to that point themselves, just like you or me. No sense getting upset at pixels. :D

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
Eh... It was a learning experience, honestly. People can have their opinions, and they can be as stupid as they please, but at the end of the day they are just some rando on the internet screaming into the void. :shrug:

Nothing you can do or say will change a person's mind. They have to get to that point themselves, just like you or me. No sense getting upset at pixels. :D

I have my limits. At a certain point Trump support is a moral failing and I wouldn't be shy to say so.

(I was telling someone elsewhere about how different I am from my father. He is very chill, very wise, very slow to anger. I am less wise, and while I don't get angry over nothing, as soon as it involves harming marginalized people... well. I can be very assertive. I don't completely lose my mind, but I start caring a whole lot less about carefully couching my language.)

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara

**** them pixels.

Viker

Häxan
Sometimes I like overnight here. I get to post any random crazy s*** and hope I didn't get banned by the next day.

SigurdReginson

Grēne Mann
Premium Member
I have my limits. At a certain point Trump support is a moral failing and I wouldn't be shy to say so.

Eh... That's true, and I share those sentiments, but don't forget that they would say the same for folks who are against Trump. With a family full of Trump supporters, I see how that unfolds all the time. Funny how morals work like that. :D

(I was telling someone elsewhere about how different I am from my father. He is very chill, very wise, very slow to anger. I am less wise, and while I don't get angry over nothing, as soon as it involves harming marginalized people... well. I can be very assertive. I don't completely lose my mind, but I start caring a whole lot less about carefully couching my language.)

eh... Sounds like you're full of **** and vinegar to me. We need folks like you in the world. :)