• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is your spirit animal?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I put this in paranormal discussion forum, because it is believed that spirit animals do influence human beings.

I was born April 11th, 1987, so my spirit animal is a cheetah.

It says it here:
https://www.floraqueen.com/blog/what-is-my-spirit-animal-by-birthday

I would have rather been a leopard, because of Dionysus wearing leopard skin (and riding a leopard), and my association of Philomena with leopard skin, and Dionysus coincidences, but I guess leopard and Cheetah are very similar looking, no?

Would you say the animal that most closely resembles a leopard is probably a cheetah?

I had a girl in an institution tell me that she thought my spirit animal was a wolf, because when she looked at me she kept having visions of a wolf.

That was before considering that the founders of Rome drank milk from the breasts of a capitoline She Wolf, the spirit who led me into Shinto, her mother's maiden name was Deeb, (which is Arabic for wolf), and the highest Kami in Shinto , is sometimes depicted as a She Wolf, and the word for Wolf in Japanese is Okami (Kami means God). I would often begin my prayers with "Oh Kami, please grant..." Not knowing that I was saying "Wolf" (the boy who cried wolf!)

What is your spirit animal?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
To the left is a cheetah
cheetah-vs-leopard.jpg

The leopard looks more cool, right?