• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What Is Your Religion or Worldview?

What is your religion or worldview?

• Total voters

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
My theory; people, like the dinosaurs, were destroyed but God promised Abraham that people would last forever. So God had to interject the story of Jesus into the World so that We might have the time that is needed to catch up to The Truth.

Are you going to ask me what that is?

Lain

My theory; people, like the dinosaurs, were destroyed but God promised Abraham that people would last forever. So God had to interject the story of Jesus into the World so that We might have the time that is needed to catch up to The Truth.

Are you going to ask me what that is?

*In my best Roman impression of Pontius Pilate.*

Quid est "veritas?"

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Perhaps both. How would it be that?
My memory is not so good.

Let the law handle it.
Innocent before proven guilty (let's not ever say that too poor is their own fault.)
Share and share alike I am not a communist. I am an American (thank you, God!)

How and why should it be that live and let live is right?

Why is to be respectful for all life.

How is to be intelligent and awake

You could say I have an unusual worldview and religion. I believe that (stick with me here) that all religions are true. To explain more, I believe that there are infinite amount of parallel universes. There will, of course, be different deities and such in different ones. Because of this belief, I do find it hard to stick to a singular religion. I’ve been bouncing about for a while now.

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
Hello. I'm new here. I have recently turned to Christianity and I wanted to find a forum where I can talk to people who understand me. I hope I'm in the right place? Thanks

Yep, you’re in the right place. Welcome to the madness known as RF. :D We have members of many religious beliefs, systems, spiritual paths, and members with none at all. We encourage discussion and debate (see the sub forum headings where debate, i.e. arguing :D is allowed) as long as it’s civil with no preaching or sermonizing. You can contact staff members via the Site Feedback section.

Ella S.

*temp banned*
I am a (Neo-)Gnostic.

I'm primarily concerned with the spiritual practices of Quietism and Jungian alchemy, but I do study historical Gnostic sects, particularly Sethianism, Catharism, and Manichaeism.

Hold

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Welcome to all new members, feel free to post at your own pace.....Enjoy respectful discussion.

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
Hello. I'm new here. I have recently turned to Christianity and I wanted to find a forum where I can talk to people who understand me. I hope I'm in the right place? Thanks

Hello, and welcome to RF!

iu

Semmelweis Reflex

Antivaxxer
@SalixIncendium
Good question. I selected other because I don't belong to any political, religious or social groups. I think that religion is a personal responsibility and joining any of the aforementioned groups subjects one to groupthink. To be religious, in my opinion means to adhere to a strict set of principles. It's repetition. One does something religiously. So, in effect, everyone is religious in its most basic sense.

I was raised in an atheist/irreligious household, but I became a believer in the Bible in my late 20s, and both of those worldviews are a part of me. Increasingly the latter over the former, but the former is still a part of who I am. What made me what I am.