• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What Is Your Religion or Worldview?

What is your religion or worldview?

• Total voters

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
Ok I have a question in reference to this thread. Someone here said they stopped being a Christian. What does that mean? What does a person do or not do when they "stop being a Christian" or any other religion I suppose. Maybe another thread is involved...

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
I reject Christ as my savior, and don't believe in the Bible as the divine world of God. I choose to not follow any of this any longer and form my own thoughts.
That's not a religion or worldview, though.

What do you believe?

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Ok I have a question in reference to this thread. Someone here said they stopped being a Christian. What does that mean? What does a person do or not do when they "stop being a Christian" or any other religion I suppose. Maybe another thread is involved...
Then they change their vote and create a new post.

Are you planning on stopping?

Snowman

I would class myself as a non resistant non believer. So agnostic atheist? I don't see evidence for a god but cannot claim a god does not exist.

I'm on my own journey recently and open to ideas, current delving into philosophy. If something can make me believe in a god, so be it, who knows what I will discover.

vijeno

Agnostic atheist, but I feel that's not telling an awful lot, it just answers 2 simple questions.

I am strongly influenced by buddhism in a few regards, and by stoicism. I studied sama kabbalah and do a lot of chakra sutff and meditation.