• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is Your Relative Spiritual Age?

What is your relative spiritual age? Pick the two that match lifetimes.

• Total voters

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
An interesting thought came to me to try to gauge where we see ourselves on our spiritual growth journey. Do you feel like a young adult relatively speaking at stage in path in this life only, and if you feel like teenager over many lifetimes in your spiritual path over eons?

Secondly, what do you like about where you feel you're at? What do you enjoy? What do you not enjoy.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
An interesting thought came to me to try to gauge where we see ourselves on our spiritual growth journey. Do you feel like a young adult relatively speaking at stage in path in this life only, and if you feel like teenager over many lifetimes in your spiritual path over eons?
I voted eternal. Good luck on getting rid of me, LOL. :)

Secondly, what do you like about where you feel you're at?
Being here, all ways. :)
What do you enjoy?
Making people laugh and smile. That rocks rather hard.
What do you not enjoy.
Hmmmm. I don't enjoy dealing with lawyers even when they are nice enough.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member

Secondly, what do you like about where you feel you're at? What do you enjoy? What do you not enjoy.
I answered midlife and many, many lifetimes, but, I'm not sure I understand what it is you're asking for here...this may just be from my current headache today...

I'm happy where I am, as I'm relearning some of the things that I forgot during other lifetimes, making progress, I think, back toward where I was once upon a time. I don't enjoy the messy, difficult process of dealing with heavy emotions...but I know I've got to do it...and then let it go...

Shiranui117

Pronounced Shee-ra-noo-ee
Premium Member
I feel like a young adult in that I'm still searching for the path that resonates best with me. I feel like I've lived many lifetimes because I'm so, so tired of it all now.

SabahTheLoner

Master of the Art of Couch Potato Cuddles
"Enteral", "young adult". If stuff like reincarnation exists, it'd be an ongoing process for a long time, and I think age is part of what you learn. Most people say I'm wise for my age but I don't think I know everything. I think I can learn a lot more.

arthra

Baha'i
An interesting thought came to me to try to gauge where we see ourselves on our spiritual growth journey. Do you feel like a young adult relatively speaking at stage in path in this life only, and if you feel like teenager over many lifetimes in your spiritual path over eons? Secondly, what do you like about where you feel you're at? What do you enjoy? What do you not enjoy.

I'm a senior and near the end of this mortal coil... and looking forward to a continuing journey through the spiritual worlds.

Corvus

Feathered eyeball connoisseur
I was born an old man. I used to read the daily newspaper from five years old (I don't remember this, my mother told me). Although I couldn't sit up unassisted until I was one year old, precisely.