• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is your reason for not becoming a Nuwaubianist?

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
For the very reason that, "Only right answers will be accepted."

It's my choice, and if the movement has a problem with that, that's their problem, not mine.

I've never heard of them till now, and just the opening bit on the page tells me all I need to know: this is a religion I'm better off avoiding.

FunctionalAtheist

Hammer of Reason
No. 5 Mr. York doesn't seem to know what he believes himself. Over the period of more than 40 years he has changed his teaches numerous times. Hardly...inspirational.

No. 4 Someone who can't even decide what his own name should be... Good Grief Charlie Brown! He changed his name legally several times and used DOZENS of aliases.

No. 3 He can't decide if he is divine, as he has sometimes claimed, or of extraterrestrial origin, as he has sometimes claimed.

No. 2 I don't particularly look up to criminals convicted and sentenced to more than 100 years. Especially when the charges include transporting minors across state line in the course of molesting them. The largest case of child molestation in New York State history both in terms of the number of children molested and the number of incidents.

No. 1 I'm not an idiot.