• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is your opinion of Jesus?

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
paarsurrey said:
" Jesus and Mahdi "
Jesus-in Second Coming and Mahdi are already come in one person i.e. Mirza Ghulam Ahmad 1835-1908, right?

"Armageddon "

With the truthful advent of Second Coming 1835-1908, I understand , Armageddon is already started, right, please?

Regards
We can agree that Armageddon has begun, but has not gone nuclear yet, but perhaps quite soon.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Because being a Christian didn't work out for me and I never felt accepted by the community, and was mistreated. My mom died and I was basically abandoned by my parish, who just let me fall into homelessness. The very idea of going to church fills me with anxiety because of the people. So I just gave it up.

I wish I could be part of a spiritual community but I doubt that will ever happen. Just like I will never have a family.
Saint Frankenstein, the spiritual path is not about the church, the community, or belief, it is about what and who you really are in the context of all that is/God. It is not an easy life because our bodies/tabernacles have desires related to the material world, not the spiritual.

So whilst I feel sympathy with you for your suffering, I would pray that you face the challenge and realize the potential within to transcend all the obstacles that would stand in the way. You may then look back on your life and say that you would not change a single thing.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member

paarsurrey said:
" Jesus and Mahdi "
Jesus-in Second Coming and Mahdi are already come in one person i.e. Mirza Ghulam Ahmad 1835-1908, right?

"Armageddon "

With the truthful advent of Second Coming 1835-1908, I understand , Armageddon is already started, right, please?
We can agree that Armageddon has begun, but has not gone nuclear yet, but perhaps quite soon.
Just to remind that nuclear arsenal was used in WW-2 , but, why G-d would punish the people if they accept Second Coming 1835-1908 and mend their ways as per his teachings and deeds, please, right?

No doubt that the innocent/simple Christians want to believe in G-d, but they have been misled by the Paulines to Trinity, pleas, right?

Regards

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member

paarsurrey said:
" Jesus and Mahdi "

"Armageddon "

Just to remind that nuclear arsenal was used in WW-2 , but, why G-d would punish the people if they accept Second Coming 1835-1908 and mend their ways as per his teachings and deeds, please, right?

No doubt that the innocent/simple Christians want to believe in G-d, but they have been misled by the Paulines to Trinity, pleas, right?

Regards
The spiritual path is not about the church, the community, or belief, it is about what and who you really are in the context of all that is/God. All religions are true in that they offer support to the true spiritual aspirant, If you spend your time attacking another's religion, you are using up valuable time in what is a relative short life that could be used for the devotion to God.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member

paarsurrey said:
" Jesus and Mahdi "

"Armageddon "

To support the Messenger/Prophet of G-d, as he has been sent by G-d, is not against other religions, as this is done, not with blindfaith but with reasonable arguments is part of the worship of G-d, one must sat, please, right?

Regards

paarsurrey

Veteran Member

(Jesus)Yeshua- :
  1. the truthful Israelite Messiah
  2. was a straight forward, truthful person
  3. he believed in One/G-d,
  4. was Son of Mary only, not of any God
  5. (Jesus) got married and had children
  6. (Jesus) migrated from Galilee to the East where his people (Israelites belonging to 10 lost tribes of Israel)
  7. (Jesus) died a natural death at the ripe age of about 120 years.

Right? please.

Regards