• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is your major malfunction?

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
drugs, money, cars, sex, and hip-hop....

Yes, that lifestyle and mentality, I find stupid.
Good for you! (But...what’s wrong w/ hip-hop?)
Keep in mind, your associates can have a big influence you. I wish you could hang around my friends.
A lot. There is certainly a lot wrong with me.

*Shrug*

That's Life.

Recognizing your issues, is half the battle.

I hope you (both) can overcome!

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Does insomnia make you grumpy, angry, cranky, bitter, and irritable?

I'm certain it sometimes does, but just thought I'd ask. :shrug:
I don't know. I've had it all my life so I wouldn't know anything else, really.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Cancer runs in my family, as does autism.

I have awful self esteem, to a point it has impacted (and continues to impact) my life.

I used to have Generalized Anxiety Disorder, but it Krishna took it away from me. (Long story) :)

I had supraventricular tachycardia, but it went away when I got pregnant with Yudhi(even though the doctor told me it would get worse)

I am a square peg in a round hole, and I tend to not really belong anywhere. I think too much.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Good for you! (But...what’s wrong w/ hip-hop?)
Keep in mind, your associates can have a big influence you. I wish you could hang around my friends.

Recognizing your issues, is half the battle.

I hope you (both) can overcome!
Some hip hop is fine.

The shallow minded, hedonistic, materialistic , sex crazed, glorification of crime hip hop bothers me.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
My own self. My own mind is my greatest asset and greatest flaw. Moments of brilliance, deeply compassionate and caring, and able to detach myself from an issue to ponder it. But I also beat myself up, think things that take me to dark places, think things that fuel anger, being alone with just my own thoughts can terrible, and lying in bed before sleep is often one of the worst times for me.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Cancer runs in my family, as does autism.

I have awful self esteem, to a point it has impacted (and continues to impact) my life.

I used to have Generalized Anxiety Disorder, but it Krishna took it away from me. (Long story) :)

I had supraventricular tachycardia, but it went away when I got pregnant with Yudhi(even though the doctor told me it would get worse)

I am a square peg in a round hole, and I tend to not really belong anywhere. I think too much.
At first I thought you said "I have a square leg". :p. I think I'm dyslexic.

But you have every reason for having a high self-esteem. You are very full of grace compared to most people imho. :)

I have no difficulty believing Krishna healed you of generalized anxiety disorder.

I will keep you in my Durga prayers today. :)

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
At first I thought you said "I have a square leg". :p. I think I'm dyslexic.

But you have every reason for having a high self-esteem. You are very full of grace compared to most people imho. :)

I have no difficulty believing Krishna healed you of generalized anxiety disorder.

I will keep you in my Durga prayers today. :)

I'd love a square leg! Then I wear square pants like Spongebob!

My environment hasn't always been real conducive to good self esteem.

I appreciate your prayers; thank you. :)

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Have you ever taken Ambien or benzodiazepines?
Ambien scares me but xanax helps give me a calm night and dreamless sleep. I don't feel charged or like a had a good quality sleep, but it wards of sleepless nights, tear soaked depression, or thoughts that can keep me rather angery for days.

osgart

Nothing my eye, Something for sure
I have severe sleep apnea, and schizophrenia. I also have neurological problems that I don't go to the doctor about.

Oh yeah and I grew up in a Christian environment. And I'm way behind in my edjumacation. That's education BTW.

I'm 50 years of age, and having a bit of a mid life crisis.

Other then that I'm quite alright.

Alienistic

Anti-conformity

Attachments

• 3D494D84-A56E-4ABB-B6A5-3DABC414FCCC.jpeg
    3D494D84-A56E-4ABB-B6A5-3DABC414FCCC.jpeg
    89.9 KB · Views: 3