• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is your favorite restaurant?

Cooky

Veteran Member
I plan on making reservations for this restaurant possibly next weekend. It's run by famous chef Curtis Stone. I'll be sure to offer a solid critique.
www.gwenla.com/hompage

Screenshot_2019-06-15-18-21-04.png

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Manzies pie and mash shop Woolwich,pie mash and eel liquor is yum but not the eels yuk

Pinewood cafe crowthorne for the best full English breakfast

Bracken now in featherstone new Zealand,quality varied menu

RSA featherstone new Zealand,great menu and smorgasbord

Most sushi resteraunts,just love sushi

If I had to single one out though it would be les douves in la Roche posay France,love this type of resteraunt.

Cooky

Veteran Member
Manzies pie and mash shop Woolwich,pie mash and eel liquor is yum but not the eels yuk

Pinewood cafe crowthorne for the best full English breakfast

Bracken now in featherstone new Zealand,quality varied menu

RSA featherstone new Zealand,great menu and smorgasbord

Most sushi resteraunts,just love sushi

If I had to single one out though it would be les douves in la Roche posay France,love this type of resteraunt.

I also love sushi. My favorite place for sushi is Robata Wasa, in Irvine, California.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
My favorite in an Indian restaurant about a 15 minute drive from where I live, and I always order vegetarian even though I'm not vegetarian.

To die for!!!

Darn, I just drooled on my keyboard. :(

There's a local Chinese buffet that is good. My favorite fast food restaurant is Taco Bell; I don't go to many other chain restaurants.