• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What... is your favorite COLOR!

My favorite color is...

• Total voters

Draka

Wonder Woman
This sort of wishy washiness is why young people today have no focus.
You're new favourite colour is green.
You're welcome.

Incidentally, now that all the cool people seem to prefer green, we should start a petition to get a Green DIR.
I already said I like aquamarine right now. That's not exactly a choice in the poll so I had to go with other. I am a member of the US Green Party though if that works for you. So...I'm a registered Green. ;)

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I already said I like aquamarine right now. That's not exactly a choice in the poll so I had to go with other. I am a member of the US Green Party though if that works for you. So...I'm a registered Green. ;)

*ignores everything apart from the last sentence*

Good, good. It's weird, you know. Sometimes when I tell people what's best for them, they actually doubt or even resist my advice.
Nice to see you're open to being mentored. Congrats on becoming one of the cool people.

Draka

Wonder Woman
*ignores everything apart from the last sentence*

Good, good. It's weird, you know. Sometimes when I tell people what's best for them, they actually doubt or even resist my advice.
Nice to see you're open to being mentored. Congrats on becoming one of the cool people.
I am astonishingly cool. I mean, how many people can claim their favorite color as AQUAMARINE? I'm just so glad you can see just how cool having AQUAMARINE as my favorite color makes me. I know you idolize me and wish that you could be even half as cool as me and to that I recommend picking AQUAMARINE as your favorite color too. You're very welcome. :D

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I am astonishingly cool.

I was certainly astonished when I realised you were cool. Is that what you mean?

I mean, how many people can claim their favorite color as AQUAMARINE?

As per the poll in the OP, exactly NONE!!

I'm just so glad you can see just how cool having AQUAMARINE as my favorite color makes me.

I thought you were cool before I knew that. *blinks*
Hang on, I didn't mean to say that. I meant to say...umm...I'm rubber you're glue.

I know you idolize me and wish that you could be even half as cool as me and to that I recommend picking AQUAMARINE as your favorite color too. You're very welcome. :D

I've already chosen my favourite colour. Green. All picking in my near future will be limited to my nose. And let's face it, it will probably ALSO be green, that being the case.
Mwahahahahaha!

Draka

Wonder Woman
I thought you were cool before I knew that. *blinks*
Why thank you.
2cwptea.jpg
Now, I'm sorry, did you say something else?

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Mine is black. Everything in my room is selected to be black, including the paint. Unfortunately my parents jumped at me and objected. I ended up with dark gray.

Maroon.

Good choice, I was going to choose that, but went for black instead. A very close call though, mostly decided by the fact that there wasn't a maroon option and I didn't feel like voting for other :D

The exception is, I like bright red on women. For some reason, I associate it with assertiveness and passion for life.

I associate it with Chris de Burgh and that is never a good thing :hearnoevil::hearnoevil::hearnoevil:

Aštra’el

Aštara, Blade of Aštoreth
BlackestBlack-1920x1080.jpg

Black

Black is the primordial waters. Black is primeval chaos. Black is the Aether. Black is the universe... the multiverse. Black is the subconscious... the collective subconscious. Black is the imagination.

Black is the path to Heaven. Black is the path to Hell. Black is the Beginning. Black is the End.

Black... is the canvas of God.

BlackestBlack-1920x1080.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: