• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is your dream job?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Are you living the dream?

Do you have the job you've always wanted?

Do you like the people you work with?

Are your desires in life generally satisfied?

Have you found your heart's desire?

Is there something you would rather be doing for a living?

Are you only doing the job to make a living, or do you find it very meaningful?

If I could be anything, I would be a prophet, Shaman, and a Healer.

If you are a mod, do you enjoy being a moderator? Is it a difficult job? Is it a rewarding job? Do you enjoy having your Authority? Do you enjoy owning trolls and Swinging the ban hammer? :p

I know you are all volunteers. You really should get paid. You have all been very kind and patient with me. Thank you! :)

I am still a young person who is just about to embark on the journey of university. That is, I am starting college next year. I have already made my decision on what I am going to study (after changing my mind a thousand times) and actually I believe my dream job is being a teacher. Teaching is something thatI have totaly loved since I was young. And now after turning my back to it for a few years I am coming back to my original vocation: teaching.

Messianic Israelite

I do administration work and I enjoy my job. I work for an organisation that offers counselling therapy to people who have a range of problems and the colleagues I work with seem to be OK and I get on with them. I'm pleased with my job. I'm grateful to be working and don't have huge aspirations career-wise. Because I find the future uncertain, I tend to take life one step at a time and not to make big plans, that way I can be satisfied in the small things. I do have an ideal job, but if I were to be honest, if I wanted an even more ideal job it would be project manager, specifically working on a project in the community that helps people to foster an attitude of care and concern for each other. My brother died a few years ago and I feel I should've, as a religious person, been there for him more so I want to do something that will help people to do this. I have such a project in the pipeline but it's something I'm doing unpaid and there's a lot of work to do on it. But I do enjoy I.T and creating flyers and posters and excel trackers and word documents so project management is ideal for me.

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady
Are you living the dream?

Do you have the job you've always wanted?

Do you like the people you work with?

Are your desires in life generally satisfied?

Have you found your heart's desire?

Is there something you would rather be doing for a living?

Are you only doing the job to make a living, or do you find it very meaningful?

If I could be anything, I would be a prophet, Shaman, and a Healer.

:)

I am currently not employed but my past jobs have been nice but not really my dream. I think I would probably want to be a dancer, but I decided that after I had invested in college and was too old to pursuit it.

My desires are not yet satisfied, because I want to travel as much as possible.

I think my heart's desire is travel or dance, but as long as I am with my sweetie, anything is fine with me.

I think being a shaman and healer is high on my list too.