• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What Is Wrong With RF?

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Actually um.... the staff may have.....'broken' it.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I wager that its graviton generator is de-polarized?

Relatively low percentage of Australians. This impacts in many, many ways.
I'm toying with the idea of going 'ultra-Australian' as a way of offsetting this to some degree, but even going full Steve Irwin I can only carry 4-5 lesser folk (ie. non-Australians).

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm toying with the idea of going 'ultra-Australian' as a way of offsetting this to some degree, but even going full Steve Irwin I can only carry 4-5 lesser folk (ie. non-Australians).
No, if we get too many of those, then we'd risk attracting dingoes,
who'd make raids on the younger members.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Here is a little backup for you if you feel like taking a break:

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
I wager that its graviton generator is de-polarized?
Well, I have to admit that I am a person who appreciates vigorous debate. No, of course we should avoid the ad hominems and such, but some arguments really need to be worked through, and such arguments can lead to people feeling that the argument is against them, when it is really about a difference in perspective on matters of importance in human social, political and religious life.

You get more of that kind of argument in Canada's House of Commons or the United States Congress than you do here on RF -- because there is such a push on to make sure that nobody feels hurt at all.

Oh, and by the way, there really are times when the right word is precisely the word that gets turned into asterisks. That ****es me off.