• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is Wrong With Jews Who Repeatedly Post the Most Hateful Propaganda Towards Muslims?

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
And quite honestly, beat it. I already heard too many supposed Muslim explanations from my significant other from one of your fellow Muslims on how the world is run by the evil Zionists. Don't you have a religious festivity to attend?
Thats worded confusingly. Do you mean, from your significant other, TO one of his fellow muslims?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
No. Those are religions. The equivalent statement is "I have seen Jewish synagogues". Israeli means "of or relating to the political country of Israel." Not Jews. There are Israelis who aren't Jewish and Jews who aren't Israeli or even interested in Israel.

Is that so?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
The people in my synagogue are all American. That must make the building American, otherwise it would be empty.

Seriously -- learn the difference between a country and a religion.

Every person of Jewish ancestry is automatically entitled to Israeli nationality, all American Jews are notionally Israeli

Flankerl

Is that so?

Nah he's a Jew so he's lying. Don't believe him.

But then again I am a Jew so I am also lying.

Every person of Jewish ancestry is automatically entitled to Israeli nationality, all American Jews are notionally Israeli

I am automatically entitled to German citizenship. Thus I am German? Oh wait I am not.

Nothing to do with me, but if you feel you need to lay some blame, feel free

So you think blood libels are real. Good to know.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
That's a nice way to explain attacks by Muslims against Synagogues and thus against Jews who apart from the Damascus one weren't even vaguely near the evil Zionist Empire.

And quite honestly, beat it. I already heard too many supposed Muslim explanations from my significant other from one of your fellow Muslims on how the world is run by the evil Zionists. Don't you have a religious festivity to attend?

Why do Muslims always whine about supposedly being singled out when one simply lists Muslim terror attacks against non-Muslims?

Of course you don't understand it.
Don't worry it'll all come to a neighbourhood near you in due time.

Should I now proceed with the plane bombings of the 20th century?
Or any other fun past time activity some people seem to enjoy?
Its not secret that you hate all Muslims.so
This thread is mention to hateful persons like you.

You don't post an honest responds to mine,just blah blah as usual.

rosends

Notionally Israeli? That's not even a thing. Being entitled to apply for citizenship is different from being a citizen, and being Jewish doesn't make one Israeli. Just accept that you are wrong and move on. In the meanwhile, institutions which are frequented by non-Israeli Jews are not Israeli.

Flankerl

Backwards logic. German americans are notionally german, so what?

Haha no they aren't, Really. Sorry about that.

Its not secret that you hate all Muslims.so
This thread is mention to hateful persons like you.

You don't post an honest responds to mine,just blah blah as usual.

So that's the only reason you are in this thread? Neat.

But let's all remember that attacking a Synagogue is bad, BUT both sides do bad stuff. As in Argentinian Jews attacked the Muslims. When? I don't know but apparently they did.

What a fun world view.