• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is Wrong With Jews Who Repeatedly Post the Most Hateful Propaganda Towards Muslims?

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
It is a very well-documented fact that Hitler's regime built a lot of popularity on a cruel campaign of dehumanizing and blaming the Jewish people for pretty much everything that was wrong in Germany in the 1930s and early 1940s.
Yes well aware, yet it already existed, he just overly emphasized it; exactly the same as is happening with all the propaganda about Muslims.

We had the same thing with, 'Muslims are stealing our jobs', which they already partially hinted at with the Brexit in the UK. :innocent:

David1967

Premium Member
Isn't it the more Godly thing to do, to try and find reason for unity, to try and resolve differences, to come to a greater understanding, not pick up on every bit of media driven propaganda to make the situation worse?

This I agree with you.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Yes well aware, yet it already existed, he just overly emphasized it; exactly the same as is happening with all the propaganda about Muslims.

Well, sure... if you only ignore and twist the facts to the point of complete divorce from reality, that is.

rosends

1. It isn't 'a lie by Hitler'; it was believed by many people.
  2. It can not be proven it isn't a lie, as there are numerous cases that have been found guilty, by independent legal systems in different countries.
  3. :innocent:
1. Hitler says something which isn't true but because he is only repeating what someone else said that isn't true, that makes it less of a lie?
2. It can be proven that it is a lie. Jewish law precludes it. Unless your claim is that the entirety of Jewish law is a lie. Is that your claim? Please, by the way, provide a citation for an "independent legal system" (independent of what?) which found the blood libel to be true.

Flankerl

Don't forget

US 'appalled' by 'disgraceful' Israeli shelling of Gaza UN school

2014 Israeli shelling of UNRWA Gaza shelters - Wikipedia

Another Gaza Hospital Hit by Israeli Strike; Four Dead, 40 Hurt - NBC News

List of the UN resolutions concerning Israel and Palestine - Wikipedia

Israel and Occupied Palestinian Territories 2016/2017

List of the UN resolutions concerning Israel and Palestine - Wikipedia

usurpacao-palestina-israel.gif

Israel and Occupied Palestinian Territories 2016/2017

So your answer on attacks on Synagogues which are in no way affiliated to Israel is to pull Israel into the matter.

Oh well Anti-Zionists...

wizanda

Premium Member
if you only ignore and twist the facts to the point of complete divorce from reality, that is.
If you really think that is a divorce from reality, would advise more education.
1. Hitler says something which isn't true but because he is only repeating what someone else said that isn't true, that makes it less of a lie?
It is a variable, as saying not going over the conjecture.
2. It can be proven that it is a lie. Jewish law precludes it. Unless your claim is that the entirety of Jewish law is a lie.
Based on the history of Judaism presented in the Bible; Laws don't mean anything to some.
Please, by the way, provide a citation for an "independent legal system" (independent of what?)
Again, like saying it is an ancient case that no longer exists; please stop looking for an enemy in me, go pick on Muslims or something. :p

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
So your answer on attacks on Synagogues which are in no way affiliated to Israel is to pull Israel into the matter.

Oh well Anti-Zionists...

Not sure is you are aware that synagogue's are israeli institutions

And there you go again with the bind defamation. Getting to be a common trait with you.

rosends

It is a variable, as saying not going over the conjecture.
I have no idea what this means, but it certainly doesn't answer my question.
Based on the history of Judaism presented in the Bible; Laws don't mean anything to some.
Oh, I see. You think that Judaism is limited to the historical stories presaented in the bible and this somehow proves that William of Norwich was murdered. Got it.
Again, like saying it is an ancient case that no longer exists; please stop looking for an enemy in me, go pick on Muslims or something. :p
So, again, you made a claim about things that exist and what has been proven (" there are numerous cases that have been found guilty, by independent legal systems in different countries.") but now you cannot back up your statement.

rosends

Not sure is you are aware that synagogue's are israeli institutions
What? Seriously, I repeat:

What?

Do you have any idea how ignorant a statement that is? Really, before you reply, just do a tiny bit of research, or rely on the say so of actual Jews because hat may be the singular silliest thing I have seen all week.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
What? Seriously, I repeat:

What?

Do you have any idea how ignorant a statement that is? Really, before you reply, just do a tiny bit of research, or rely on the say so of actual Jews because hat may be the singular silliest thing I have seen all week.

No.

No they aren't.

WTF.

Why? Are you contradicting the statement?

Synagogue : a building in which Jews meet for religious worship or instruction

Athena Plato

"Who do you say I am?"
Having been on the web for years, it sickening to see so many articles, statements, made by Jews against Muslims being evil as such, and then wonder why there are backlashes in the world.

Do the Jews not recognize WW3 will happen, and it will be a religious war, that they as well as the other religious groups are going to instigate, through their hatred of each other?

Isn't it the more Godly thing to do, to try and find reason for unity, to try and resolve differences, to come to a greater understanding, not pick up on every bit of media driven propaganda to make the situation worse?

Now considering Jews are taught that they should be turning everyone to Godliness, so that everyone may know God in the time to come; how can creating animosity be in that right direction? :innocent:

Plato and Athena.jpg

Wizanda,

You claim, “to try and find reason for unity, to try and resolve differences, to come to a greater understanding….” In the context of Godliness. But yet respond to my post, “that taking sides is not helpful.” Thereby denying that reasoning and trying to resolve our differences, and coming to a greater understanding by taking sides, or moving to the other side, or meeting somewhere in the middle and expressing one’s opinion is not Helpful or Godliness? That’s Uselessness and Atheism.

In your response you claimed, “The whole aspect of Jewish character isn't the question, as not all Jews post things that insight hate.” But in your original post you asked, “Do the Jews not recognize WW3 will happen?” A reference to all Jews and their Jewish character and a Jewish common desire for WW3. That’s a lie. The opposite of Godliness.

Do you not know that the Roman Empire and Hitler’s Hatred of the Jews and the core of the problems in the world today, are the result of a mistranslation of the Bible and that taking sides is helpful for Oneness and Godliness?

If you are truly seeking Oneness (In the context of all Humanity) or World Peace; but attempting to do so without taking sides, good luck. Oneness can only be achieved by creating sides, or taking one, or meeting several sides in the middle. Unless you prefer to stand alone and submit to the fact that you have already achieved the Oneness that you seek; then consider that your posts and questions are irrelevant; but for reasons unknown always tagged “featured.”

You spend much time on the Home Page, Trending Topics, New Posts and many other areas of religiousforums.com, for reasons I, and other new members wish to know. If, it is because of your length of time of membership, or ratings, responses, messages or premium membership, please share. Or if it is based on the quality or content of your posts, or your ability to follow or understand the rules, or some other reason that has yet to be discovered, and does not reflect any bias on behalf of religiouforums.com and their favour for you; please also share with us Virgins.

I’ll try again, “What is wrong With Jews Who Repeatedly Post Most Hateful Propaganda Towards Muslims?”

“Until philosophers are kings or the kings and princes of this world have the spirit and power of philosophy, and political greatness and wisdom meet in one, and those commoner natures who pursue either to the exclusion of the other are compelled to stand aside, cities will never have rest from their evils---no, nor the human race, as I believe and then only will this our State have a possibility of life and behold the light of day.” -Republic, Plato, Higher Learning Academy, 380 BC.

Last edited:

wizanda

Premium Member
I have no idea what this means, but it certainly doesn't answer my question.
It means that like in PHP code, a variable $Blood-Libel, is an open clause until we inspect all evidence, and since it can't contain all evidence until we check with God, that case remains open.
there are numerous cases that have been found guilty, by independent legal systems in different countries.
It was on a history documentary.... Without looking around the web for you, not sure where you would find such info; doesn't matter anyways, case can not be solved.
That is a good recipe. You should try it.
By all means explain where...

Within your own missing points, assuming all western media, and enforcement agencies play fairly...

Watch the documentary the Secrets of the CIA, which was on Sky; it is shocking that many of our wars, and conflicts have been orchestrated by interfering government organizations, so to perceive that isn't still taking affect is naive.

The other point is to do a research of European thought about the Jews... Hitler only needed to set a match to the dry haystack. :innocent:

leibowde84

Veteran Member
There have been many independent courts, that have legislated for removal of the Jews from their country, that isn't an offense taken lightly; yet since the cases were so long ago, all we've got is conjecture now to what really happened...

So I'm not saying it is true or false; just Hitler didn't make it up, a lot of places also believed it. :innocent:
You really think it is possible that Jews killed christian kids to get blood for their matzah? They were just anti-semites. Just because they went through legal proceedings a hundred years ago or more doesn't make it any more likely true. That is ludicrous. There is absolutely no reason to think that Jews did that.

wizanda

Premium Member
some other reason that has yet to be discovered, and does not reflect any bias on behalf of religiouforums.com
It is based on interesting topics, that are going to be thought provoking; only just paid for membership, as appreciate the mods work over the years, and that this forum does represent a fair debating ground.
that taking sides is helpful for Oneness and Godliness?
Depends on the topic, like if we have a different thread on, 'why the reason these things are taking place, is based on Biblical prophecy', and they're all contradicting what is written...

You can check back through the years of individual points being brought up, and debated in detail...
expressing one’s opinion is not Helpful or Godliness?
Didn't say not to have an opinion; was meaning in this thread, lets be item specific, as every single additional point that is faulty becomes a distraction for the Jews in the thread....

They never miss an error to point out, highly intelligent; yet miss the large things by the overly detailed specifications (Matthew 23:24). :innocent:

leibowde84

Veteran Member

We had the same thing with, 'Muslims are stealing our jobs', which they already partially hinted at with the Brexit in the UK. :innocent:
No one is trying to wipe Muslims from the face of the earth and exterminate their race. So, how is it similar?

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic
It means that like in PHP code, a variable $Blood-Libel, is an open clause until we inspect all evidence, and since it can't contain all evidence until we check with God, that case remains open.

... so basically you're saying that because your god hasn't come down from Heaven to personally clear the air... all the Jewish blood libels in history are potentially true and should be treated as if they're even remotely possibly founded on a nugget of truth?

Do you realise that this also opens Christians & Christianity to accusations of blood libel because the pre-Christian Romans spread unfounded stories that they actually engaged in ritual cannibalism?