• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is Wrong With Jews Who Repeatedly Post the Most Hateful Propaganda Towards Muslims?

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
You're seeing your own standards on the forum; not noticed you incite hate, not encourage anything politically biased towards anti-Islam...

The thread has an agnostic, someone against both religions, and they see the agenda driven posts;
Now you are simply lying through your teeth, and to prove the point, I defy you to find one post of mine that in any way defames Islam. And if you can't find even one, and I can guarantee you that you can't, then at least be honest enough to apologize for "bearing false witness".

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
Holy strawman, Batman!
It isn't a strawman, it is trying to get you to use reasoning, and recognize no one becomes less insane from being alienated; instead they need support, understanding, and consideration.
This is a perfect example of how you misconstrue and then project.
Explain where please; not keep psychoanalyzing.... Clarify your point, if i got it that wrong?? :confused:
You can literally listen to speeches from Goebbels filled with lies. Der Stürmer, a Nazi propaganda newspaper, told Germans that Jews kidnapped small children before Passover because "Jews need the blood of a Christian child, maybe, to mix in with their Matzah." (from Propaganda in Nazi Germany - Wikipedia)
Then we can look up Blood Libel, and many countries Legally expelled the Jews.... Thus stating this is a lie, is not evidential.
All ideologies have to be freely open to criticism. However when the criticisms become personal the discussion is no longer useful.
Agreed, think there is not enough distinction between race, religion, and actions, with some religious groups... Thus inevitably it ends up being personalized, due to the family seen as being attacked.
What religion isn't vulnerable to such a dangerous inference?
A religion that looks for contradictions, and opposites, like Confucianism, Buddhism, Taoism, etc...

As for what the religious do tho, that is a totally different problem, as ego gets in the way of reasoning. :innocent:

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
A problem is that criticizing a religion is to dispute someone's
inerrant truth, thereby attacking reality & all that is good.
What religion isn't vulnerable to such a dangerous inference?

Yes, well... Too bad.

I kind of like it when folks attack my inerrant truth, my reality and all that I hold good/sacred. If I can't defend my truth on an intellectual level then what good is it?

yoda-at-me-bro-you-come-300x216.jpg

wizanda

Premium Member
one post of mine that in any way defames Islam.
How did you just read what i said as the exact opposite? Was complimenting you for being righteous, on not joining in with some of the negative threads. :eek:

Though do think your perception is blurred, maybe take the boxing gloves, and head-shield off; then you'll see it isn't a battle, and some people are also recognizing, that there is a problem of human nature, not just a specific religion. :innocent:

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
The AMIA bombing was an attack on the Asociación Mutual Israelita Argentina (AMIA; Argentine Israelite Mutual Association) building. It occurred in Buenos Aires on 18 July 1994, killing 85 people and injuring hundreds.[4] It was Argentina's deadliest bombing ever. Argentina is home to a Jewish community of 230,000,[5] the largest in Latin America and sixth in the world outside Israel (see Demographics of Argentina).[6]

Over the years, the case has been marked by incompetence and accusations of cover-ups. All suspects in the "local connection" (among them, many members of the Buenos Aires Provincial Police) were found to be "not guilty" in September 2004. In August 2005, federal judge Juan José Galeano, in charge of the case, was impeached and removed from his post on a charge of "serious" irregularities due to mishandling of the investigation.[7] In 2005, Cardinal Jorge Mario Bergoglio, who would later become Pope Francis, was the first public personality to sign a petition for justice in the AMIA bombing case. He was one of the signatories on a document called “85 victims, 85 signatures” as part of the bombing’s 11th anniversary.[8]

On 25 October 2006, Argentine prosecutors Alberto Nisman and Marcelo Martínez Burgos formally accused the government of Iran of directing the bombing, and the Hezbollah militia of carrying it out.[9][10][11] According to the prosecution's claims in 2006, Argentina had been targeted by Iran after Buenos Aires' decision to suspend a nuclear technology transfer contract to Tehran.[12] This has been disputed because the contract was never terminated, and Iran and Argentina were negotiating on restoration of full cooperation on all agreements from early 1992 until 1994, when the bombing occurred.[13]

The 1982 Great Synagogue of Rome attack, which was carried out by armed Palestinian militants at the entrance to the Great Synagogue of Rome, took place on 9 October 1982 at 11:55 a.m. A 2-year-old toddler, Stefano Gaj Taché, was killed in the attack, while 37 civilians were injured.

1980 Antwerp summer camp attack
On 28 July 1980, a Syria-born Palestinian, identified as Said Al Nasr, used grenades to attack a group of 40 Jewish children waiting with their families for a bus to take them to summer camp. One boy was killed and 20 other people were wounded in the attack.

1985 Copenhagen bombings
On 22 July 1985, two bombs exploded in Copenhagen. One near the Great Synagogue and the other at the offices of Northwest Orient Airlines, an American corporation. One person was killed and 26 injured in the attacks.

On October 20, 1981, a truck bomb exploded outside a Portuguese Jewish synagogue in the centre of Antwerp, Belgium. Three people were killed and 106 wounded.[2]

The 1980 Paris synagogue bombing was a bombing directed against the synagogue of the French Israeli Liberal Union which was committed in Paris on 3 October 1980 on the evening of Shabbat and day of Jewish celebration of Sim'hat Torah so that a lot of faithful people went to the temple. It was the first deadly attack against Jewish people in France since the end of the Second World War.[1] There were 4 dead and 46 injured.

Hassan Diab, a Canadian of Lebanese origin is suspected.[2]

The Menarsha synagogue attack took place on August 5, 1949, in the Jewish quarter of Damascus, Syria.[1] The grenade attack claimed 12 lives.

The 1981 Vienna synagogue attack was a terror attack on the Stadttempel of Vienna, Austria carried out by Palestinian terrorists of the Abu Nidal Organization. [1][2]

To be fair,crimes done by both sides by some.

I caught you by your list:
You always blamed us why we said "your crimes are awful than ours" !!
SEE ?
Is not sound crazy when we being baised depend "religion/race " ?

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
How did you just read what i said as the exact opposite? Was complimenting you for being righteous, on not joining in with some of the negative threads.
Below is what you wrote, and looking back at it I can see where I appear to have misinterpreted what you were saying.

You're seeing your own standards on the forum; not noticed you incite hate, not encourage anything politically biased towards anti-Islam...The thread has an agnostic, someone against both religions, and they see the agenda driven posts

Sorry if I had you saying something other than what you were meaning to say.

leibowde84

Veteran Member
Then we can look up Blood Libel, and many countries Legally expelled the Jews.... Thus stating this is a lie, is not evidential.
You are wrong, as it was a lie. It was a lie that Hitler and the Nazis used to increase animosity towards the Jews. The mere fact that the Nazis didn't make it up originally doesn't change anything. It was a false accusation, as Jews during the 1930s were not guilty of doing this.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Why would we need a specific example; there is at least an example regularly on this forum by some...
Mainly because your initial OP was so out there as to make one wonder "Where in the world did that come from".

I haven't ever seen a Jewish person speaking evil of Islam but certainly there is a never ending deluge of the wiping off the map of the "Little Satan".

Flankerl

To be fair,crimes done by both sides by some.

That's a nice way to explain attacks by Muslims against Synagogues and thus against Jews who apart from the Damascus one weren't even vaguely near the evil Zionist Empire.

And quite honestly, beat it. I already heard too many supposed Muslim explanations from my significant other from one of your fellow Muslims on how the world is run by the evil Zionists. Don't you have a religious festivity to attend?

I caught you by your list:
You always blamed us why we said "your crimes are awful than ours" !!
SEE ?
Is not sound crazy when we being baised depend "religion/race " ?

Why do Muslims always whine about supposedly being singled out when one simply lists Muslim terror attacks against non-Muslims?

I`m not entirely sure what the intent behind this post as you are just recollecting events...

Of course you don't understand it.
Don't worry it'll all come to a neighbourhood near you in due time.

However, if you are conceding that there is and/or justifying the hateful propaganda towards Muslims as a group...

...I stand corrected.

Should I now proceed with the plane bombings of the 20th century?
Or any other fun past time activity some people seem to enjoy?

Flankerl

Alright. Guess responding was a waste of time, as usual.

So you are saying these attacks didn't happen?
Or that they were done by other people who blamed the innocent?

I've seen far too many wizandra posts and threads for my life already. This time we Jews are the baddies again.
Thank goodness we aren't his theological enemies this time. Probably a few more weeks till I get to read that rant again.
No no this time we are talking bad about the poor Muslims on RF again. When asked for at least one source he couldn't provide one and started to ramble.

So I decided to count a few fun occurrences from the 20th century which totally had nothing to do with Islam or Muslims in any way. Never wrote that. I just quoted. That's the beauty of the quotes, they speak for themselves.

And you are now here to defend the RF Muslims against Jewish hate. Any sources on your side?

rosends

Wait...hold up for just a moment. Let me try to understand what you are saying here. Correct me if I'm wrong, please. Are you saying that because there have been many blood libels and countries "legally" expelled Jews, the blood libel is therefore any less of a lie?

wizanda

Premium Member
I've seen far too many wizandra posts and threads for my life already. This time we Jews are the baddies again.
Thank goodness we aren't his theological enemies this time. Probably a few more weeks till I get to read that rant again.
Never been anyone's enemy; asked theological questions specifically based on Hebraic texts.... :eek:

If you feel that makes someone your enemy; thank you for supplying the reason for the thread. :innocent:

wizanda

Premium Member
Are you saying that because there have been many blood libels and countries "legally" expelled Jews, the blood libel is therefore any less of a lie?
There have been many independent courts, that have legislated for removal of the Jews from their country, that isn't an offense taken lightly; yet since the cases were so long ago, all we've got is conjecture now to what really happened...

So I'm not saying it is true or false; just Hitler didn't make it up, a lot of places also believed it. :innocent:

Last edited:

rosends

There have been many independent courts, that have legislated for removal of the Jews from their country, that isn't an offense taken lightly; yet since the cases were so long ago, all we've got is conjecture now to what really happened...

So I'm not saying it is true or false; just Hitler didn't make it up, a lot of places also believed it. :innocent:
So when you said "Thus stating this is a lie, is not evidential." after saying one could look up the blood libel, what did you mean and to what were you referring?

wizanda

Premium Member
Wealth accumulation by the Jews? The Jews?

Hello, antisemitism my old friend.
First off my Grandad protected, and saved many Jews as a Pollish Partisan; so kindly don't call us antisemitic for seeing the economic unrest before the war...

Our family had a business in Lviv, and due to the Jews internalized trading, they we're putting our family out of business; there was no hating anyone, it was just many people around the Pale settlement started to feel this way, and Hitler exploited that.
So when you said "Thus stating this is a lie, is not evidential." after saying one could look up the blood libel, what did you mean and to what were you referring?
  1. It isn't 'a lie by Hitler'; it was believed by many people.
  2. It can not be proven it isn't a lie, as there are numerous cases that have been found guilty, by independent legal systems in different countries.
  3. :innocent:

Tumah

Veteran Member
First off my Grandad protected, and saved many Jews as a Pollish Partisan; so kindly don't call us antisemitic for seeing the economic unrest before the war...
Who's "us" white man? I didn't say a word about your grandfather.

Our family had a business in Lviv, and due to the Jews internalized trading, they we're putting our family out of business; there was no hating anyone, it was just many people around the Pale settlement started to feel this way, and Hitler exploited that.
Again with "the Jews". There is no Jewish entity. There are individual Jewish people, just like everyone else. One of my grandparents came from a poor horse farming family, another was a butcher in a small village and another was an odd-jobs guy. Jews try to make a living in whatever they can, just like every body else.

The non-antisemtic phrase you are looking for is "some Jews" or "there were Jews that". There were rich Jews and poor Jews just like there were rich Christians and poor Christians.

And on behalf of the Jews of Ukraine, I'm sorry that your family had trouble making it in a competitive market.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
The AMIA bombing was an attack on the Asociación Mutual Israelita Argentina (AMIA; Argentine Israelite Mutual Association) building. It occurred in Buenos Aires on 18 July 1994, killing 85 people and injuring hundreds.[4] It was Argentina's deadliest bombing ever. Argentina is home to a Jewish community of 230,000,[5] the largest in Latin America and sixth in the world outside Israel (see Demographics of Argentina).[6]

Over the years, the case has been marked by incompetence and accusations of cover-ups. All suspects in the "local connection" (among them, many members of the Buenos Aires Provincial Police) were found to be "not guilty" in September 2004. In August 2005, federal judge Juan José Galeano, in charge of the case, was impeached and removed from his post on a charge of "serious" irregularities due to mishandling of the investigation.[7] In 2005, Cardinal Jorge Mario Bergoglio, who would later become Pope Francis, was the first public personality to sign a petition for justice in the AMIA bombing case. He was one of the signatories on a document called “85 victims, 85 signatures” as part of the bombing’s 11th anniversary.[8]

On 25 October 2006, Argentine prosecutors Alberto Nisman and Marcelo Martínez Burgos formally accused the government of Iran of directing the bombing, and the Hezbollah militia of carrying it out.[9][10][11] According to the prosecution's claims in 2006, Argentina had been targeted by Iran after Buenos Aires' decision to suspend a nuclear technology transfer contract to Tehran.[12] This has been disputed because the contract was never terminated, and Iran and Argentina were negotiating on restoration of full cooperation on all agreements from early 1992 until 1994, when the bombing occurred.[13]

The 1982 Great Synagogue of Rome attack, which was carried out by armed Palestinian militants at the entrance to the Great Synagogue of Rome, took place on 9 October 1982 at 11:55 a.m. A 2-year-old toddler, Stefano Gaj Taché, was killed in the attack, while 37 civilians were injured.

1980 Antwerp summer camp attack
On 28 July 1980, a Syria-born Palestinian, identified as Said Al Nasr, used grenades to attack a group of 40 Jewish children waiting with their families for a bus to take them to summer camp. One boy was killed and 20 other people were wounded in the attack.

1985 Copenhagen bombings
On 22 July 1985, two bombs exploded in Copenhagen. One near the Great Synagogue and the other at the offices of Northwest Orient Airlines, an American corporation. One person was killed and 26 injured in the attacks.

On October 20, 1981, a truck bomb exploded outside a Portuguese Jewish synagogue in the centre of Antwerp, Belgium. Three people were killed and 106 wounded.[2]

The 1980 Paris synagogue bombing was a bombing directed against the synagogue of the French Israeli Liberal Union which was committed in Paris on 3 October 1980 on the evening of Shabbat and day of Jewish celebration of Sim'hat Torah so that a lot of faithful people went to the temple. It was the first deadly attack against Jewish people in France since the end of the Second World War.[1] There were 4 dead and 46 injured.

Hassan Diab, a Canadian of Lebanese origin is suspected.[2]

The Menarsha synagogue attack took place on August 5, 1949, in the Jewish quarter of Damascus, Syria.[1] The grenade attack claimed 12 lives.

The 1981 Vienna synagogue attack was a terror attack on the Stadttempel of Vienna, Austria carried out by Palestinian terrorists of the Abu Nidal Organization. [1][2]

Don't forget

US 'appalled' by 'disgraceful' Israeli shelling of Gaza UN school

2014 Israeli shelling of UNRWA Gaza shelters - Wikipedia

Another Gaza Hospital Hit by Israeli Strike; Four Dead, 40 Hurt - NBC News

List of the UN resolutions concerning Israel and Palestine - Wikipedia

Israel and Occupied Palestinian Territories 2016/2017

List of the UN resolutions concerning Israel and Palestine - Wikipedia

usurpacao-palestina-israel.gif

Israel and Occupied Palestinian Territories 2016/2017

wizanda

Premium Member
Who's "us" white man? I didn't say a word about your grandfather.
That was who you quoted, he said about the 'wealth accumulation'.... Plus since i stated it, included 'us'.
There were rich Jews and poor Jews just like there were rich Christians and poor Christians.
That is not the same in the slightest, there are lots of specific rules within Judaism that makes them closer nit as a family; Christians don't see each other as the same race.
The non-antisemtic phrase you are looking for is "some Jews" or "there were Jews that".
Don't need non-antisemitic phrases; my genealogy is Jewish....

Also well aware that the Pale settlement was some of the first usages of the word 'Ghetto', so within it, there are always multiple sides....

Just based on what i've been told by someone who was a witness at the beginning of WW2; that is the way people felt, thus you can carry on looking for someone else to be your enemy. :innocent:

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
It isn't 'a lie by Hitler'; it was believed by many people.
It is a very well-documented fact that Hitler's regime built a lot of popularity on a cruel campaign of dehumanizing and blaming the Jewish people for pretty much everything that was wrong in Germany in the 1930s and early 1940s.

Populism is a very serious, damaging danger. All the more when it is supported by forms of racism such as Anti-Semitism.