• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is wrong with being a white nationalist ?

shmogie

I am a white nationalist. oooooooh !
My DNA is 90% English,, the rest Scandinavian. I can trace my ancestry back to England of the 1600's. I have traced two sets of distant grandparents arriving in America in 1781 and the early 1840's. ergo. I am white. I am proud of my ancestry, therefore I am a proud white man.

I am a nationalist. I believe in sovereign nations, especially my own. I do not believe in globalism or open borders.

I am a white nationalist.

Like it has happened many times in the past, the left has co opted a simple, innocuous term, demonized it, and hurls it willy nilly at those it doesn't like. it has become a leftist weapon, manipulated to mean, whit it doesn't mean.

If one reads Orwell's 1984, you will learn that one of Big Brothers tactics in controlling the people is to manipulate and change the language.

Lenin, Trotsky and Alinsky tell us that in fomenting revolution, or at least social unrest, changing and redefining language is an essential tool, the broader the redefinition, the more it divides, the greater it's use to the cause. Saying neo nazi's, or white supremacists simply is not broad enough, Coupling white, the lefts bogeyman race, with nationalist, against world government, the goal, divides so much better, condemns more, creates more divisiveness.

It is all an incremental campaign to pollute and redefine language for a specific purpose, and it isn't a good purpose , it is evil.

I am a white nationalist, I consider Jews the chosen of God,, my best friend of 50 years is Hispanic, I have never expelled or beaten up any of my Black Christian brothers and sisters in my Church. The police department I headed had an extremely high number of female officers, and almost 50% of the officers were minorities, in a community that was 85% white.

If you buy into the bastardization of the language by the left, NONE of these things could be true of me, a white nationalist.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
When one puts the two words together nowadays here in the States, it implies something different than what's in the OP.

BTW, I'm white (mostly French and Swedish-- fairly common with us Yoopers) but not much of a nationalist.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Because white nationalists are racial nationalists who promote segregation/separation. Many, if not most, are also flat out racists. They want whites, blacks, Asians, Jews, etc. to separate from each other and oppose interracial relationships.

Also, "white" is not a real ethnicity. Neither is "black", really. They're just caste terms leftover from slavery and Jim Crow. European cultures and peoples are not the same and it's rather insulting to lump them all in. But Americans are mutts with not much connection to their heritage unless their family are more recent arrivals (or live in ethnic enclaves like the Amish, for example). It's like a weird inferiority complex.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
My DNA is 90% English,, the rest Scandinavian. I can trace my ancestry back to England of the 1600's. I have traced two sets of distant grandparents arriving in America in 1781 and the early 1840's. ergo. I am white. I am proud of my ancestry, therefore I am a proud white man.

I am a nationalist. I believe in sovereign nations, especially my own. I do not believe in globalism or open borders.

Like it has happened many times in the past, the left has co opted a simple, innocuous term, demonized it, and hurls it willy nilly at those it doesn't like. it has become a leftist weapon, manipulated to mean, whit it doesn't mean.

If one reads Orwell's 1984, you will learn that one of Big Brothers tactics in controlling the people is to manipulate and change the language.

Lenin, Trotsky and Alinsky tell us that in fomenting revolution, or at least social unrest, changing and redefining language is an essential tool, the broader the redefinition, the more it divides, the greater it's use to the cause. Saying neo nazi's, or white supremacists simply is not broad enough, Coupling white, the lefts bogeyman race, with nationalist, against world government, the goal, divides so much better, condemns more, creates more divisiveness.

It is all an incremental campaign to pollute and redefine language for a specific purpose, and it isn't a good purpose , it is evil.

I am a white nationalist, I consider Jews the chosen of God,, my best friend of 50 years is Hispanic, I have never expelled or beaten up any of my Black Christian brothers and sisters in my Church. The police department I headed had an extremely high number of female officers, and almost 50% of the officers were minorities, in a community that was 85% white.

If you buy into the bastardization of the language by the left, NONE of these things could be true of me, a white nationalist.

White Nationalist generally means you nation with only White folks about. Assuming White folks can better serve the interest of other White folks. They see diversity as causing problems, which it does but other people see the benefit of diversity outweigh the problems.

So nothing wrong with being "White" (Whatever that happens to mean) Nothing wrong with being a nationalist, though some will disagree with that. But, White Nationalist kind of means something else to most in the US. Or maybe not. Maybe it's just some label used by the news media.

Whichever, most in the US have come to accept the term as such.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Here is what some people use 'White Nationalism' to mean:

A white person who is proud of his heritage and wishes for his culture to continue and not be replaced. Generally prefers closed borders and sovereign states with their own courts, governments &c. without interference from overriding, supra-courts and organisations. Definitions of 'white' vary.
However, what 'White Nationalism' has come to mean in common, mainly US speech:

A group of white people who believe:
  • In separate-but-equal (whatever that means) or white supremacy.
  • That interracial marriage should be prohibited.
  • That powerful Jews control the media, the banks, the EU &c.
  • That the definition of 'white' refers to those only from Europe.
  • Holocaust revisionism and/or denial.
  • Socially conservative values, albeit with cultural differences.
  • Christian Identity / British Israelites
  • Henry Ford is popular.

Thus you are not going to be taken seriously by using this label. Pick another one.

Last edited:

suncowiam

I'm a human nationalist!

You're delusional to think that the white skin you have actually categorizes you with other people with white skin.

How many people do you know outside of family with the same origin as you? Ergo, you're jumping to the conclusion that your white skin has anything to do with your origin and the origin of other white skin people.

So when you look at other people, all you're seeing is the skin color because you have no idea what their true origin's are.

Also, your family immigrated here, just like mine. Doesn't that alone contradict your close borders ideal? Where would your family be now if America was closed border at the time of your ancestral immigration?

David1967

Premium Member

I think it's the current implications. Do you think that the uproar would be the same if you said you had "English", or "Scandinavian" pride instead of "White" pride? I think it has more to do with the present climate.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I think it's the current implications. Do you think that the uproar would be the same if you said you had "English", or "Scandinavian" pride instead of "White" pride? I think it has more to do with the present climate.
Because "white" isn't a real ethnicity and the people who say "white pride" or "white power" are pretty much always racists. They're just setting themselves against non-whites because that's really the only reason the term exists. Now if you say "Irish/German/Russian/Italian/Latvian/Etc pride", that's wonderful and fine since those are actual ethnicities with their own cultures, languages, traditions, etc. In fact, there's cultural celebrations of various European traditions all over the place every year.

For black people, it's kind of different because they were stuck with that designation and slavery stripped them of their heritage and family names (they also often broke up families by taking kids from their parents and selling them to different slave owners and there were no records of who was descended from who), so the vast majority of African-Americans descended from slaves have no idea who their African ancestors are and where they come from so they were forced to develop a "black" identity out of necessity. So if they say "black pride", it can be more akin to a white person saying "Irish pride" since that's kind of all they're left with in terms of ethnic heritage thanks to slavery.

Last edited:

Yerda

Veteran Member

If all you mean by the term is that you are proud to be white and care about the sovereignty of your nation then by all means have at it. We could debate whether those are what's needed in the world or whatever but as I see it they are perfectly respectable positions to hold.

It's important to remember that there is a small but real movement all across the Western world of genuinely dangerous supremacist lunatics who really do want to harm others and that they use the same language you do as a means of laundering their ideas for public consumption.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
The Jewish people he claimed to be the people chosen by G-d and trying to tell us he doesn't believe control the world?

They're often included in the kooky spooky "new world order/one world government" gobbledygook. I wasn't being serious, as the notion itself isn't worth taking seriously.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
OK...... more.....
Christian and Proud, eh?
Ok....... go on....

Well then, in that case, you'd be a Statist, I expect, and be against more than 50 open borders within your United States.
So now tell us...... which State do you belong to?

............ the left has co opted a simple, innocuous term, demonized it........ . it has become a leftist weapon,...........
What....... like the way that you use the term LEFTIST, you mean?

Have you ever read Chaucer? You should...... that's how much English changes over centuries, so get used to it.

You're beginning to worry me......... sounding a bit fundamentalist, possibly?..... do you want biblical law to be reintroduced to your State? Well, do you?

Yep..... this is beginning to look a bit fundie to me....

So ........... what?

Statist...... you don't believe in open borders..... so you're a Statist........ or are you just writing rubbish?

Laika

Premium Member

I am the left.

And I am really pissed off that you found out about our ultra-hyper-super-duper-secret plan to re-write the dictionaries so everyone uses rude words without realising. Do you have any idea how hard it was to change the meaning of "Gay"? We had to shoot Kennedy to do that! And we would have gotten away with it if it weren't for these meddling kids!

Now we will have to go back to our plan to force children to eat their greens to crush their spirits and take away their freedom!

Forward Comrades! Forward to Utopia and the Vegetable induced Horror! :eek:

MeekLeafyAnophelesmosquito-size_restricted.gif

pearl

I can trace my ancestry back to England of the 1600's.

And your ancestors were immigrants. The only people who may lay claim to this country without a history of immigrating is the Native Americans.

I am proud of my ancestry, therefore I am a proud white man.

I too am of European ancestry, but proud to be an American.

the left has co opted a simple, innocuous term, demonized it,

It is Trump who has demonized it here. But I think its becoming present across Europe.

Lenin, Trotsky and Alinsky tell us that in fomenting revolution, or at least social unrest, changing and redefining language is an essential tool,

If you follow the agenda of Steve Bannon that's exactly what he proposed.

Why do you suppose the neo Nazis assume Trump is okay with them.