• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is the Word (John1:1)?

MJFlores

What is these pictures of some silly Trinity I dont believe in?
or is this how you understand the Trinity should be.
In that case, note you are wrong pal.

So your idea, concept about who is God is not clear.
I believe you should unload your previous beliefs and go back to the elementary truths about God
If it is written in the Bible then accept it.
If it is not, then you should reject it.
If an idjit dead preacher says something not written in the Bible, reject it
Otherwise you will be following him to hell, where he is going

John 8:31-32 New International Version (NIV)
To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, “If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

SA Huguenot

So your idea, concept about who is God is not clear.
I believe you should unload your previous beliefs and go back to the elementary truths about God
If it is written in the Bible then accept it.
If it is not, then you should reject it.
If an idjit dead preacher says something not written in the Bible, reject it
Otherwise you will be following him to hell, where he is going

John 8:31-32 New International Version (NIV)
To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, “If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”
And I will hold on to the evidence from the Bible that God is one God, and 3 persons.
Only the willfull mocker of God will accuse the Christian of polytheism.
God the Father, or if we may simplify it a bit more, the Existance (Space)
has a Spirit in his existance that can leave his existance and interact with creation.
and the Word of the Father, or again simplified, the conscience or word of God, left the existance and came to earth and lived and died in a human body.

This is the acid test of teh Trinity:
Do you have a body?
Do you have a Spirit in this body?
Do you have a Mind?

if you answer no on any of the above, you are a dead nothing, or a living mindless nothing.
if you believe you are a living body, with an immortal spirit, and an awaken conscience or mind, Toy believe you are one human, but 2 entities.
Then you will have to believe you were made in the immage of God!
A trinity.

MJFlores

And I will hold on to the evidence from the Bible that God is one God, and 3 persons.
Only the willfull mocker of God will accuse the Christian of polytheism.
God the Father, or if we may simplify it a bit more, the Existance (Space)
has a Spirit in his existance that can leave his existance and interact with creation.
and the Word of the Father, or again simplified, the conscience or word of God, left the existance and came to earth and lived and died in a human body.

There is no evidence from the Bible that God is one God and three persons
However we can read that the Father is the only true God
Your god came paganism, man made by catholic bishops

upload_2019-8-23_7-5-7.jpeg

Ancient Roman Trinity

This is the acid test of teh Trinity:
Do you have a body?
Do you have a Spirit in this body?
Do you have a Mind?

These are parts of a Man
and these does not pertain to God

Remove one, then Man dies.
Jesus died on the cross
Did the Father and Holy Spirit died too when Jesus died?
When Jesus died and was buried for 3 days, did the world have a god with 2 persons?

if you answer no on any of the above, you are a dead nothing, or a living mindless nothing.
if you believe you are a living body, with an immortal spirit, and an awaken conscience or mind, Toy believe you are one human, but 2 entities.
Then you will have to believe you were made in the immage of God!
A trinity.

All of these are reasoning without the use of the Bible
Just reasoning, not truths.
Just bla bla bla - fake news are done this way.

The Good News are found in the Bible which records:

1 Corinthians 8:5-7 New International Version (NIV)
For even if there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth (as indeed there are many “gods” and many “lords”), yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.

But not everyone possesses this knowledge. Some people are still so accustomed to idols that when they eat sacrificial food they think of it as having been sacrificed to a god, and since their conscience is weak, it is defiled.

SA Huguenot

These are parts of a Man
and these does not pertain to God
And again you missed out on the words of God where he said:
Let Us make man in Our immage.
I never said God has the attributes of a Man,
I said man has the attributes of God!
Huge difference pal.

SA Huguenot

Remove one, then Man dies.
Jesus died on the cross
Did the Father and Holy Spirit died too when Jesus died?
When Jesus died and was buried for 3 days, did the world have a god with 2 persons?
And again, you now compare Adam after the fall with God.
I also never claimed what you are saying.
Adam was created as an immortal being, he only aged after he sinned.
God created Adam in a Body covered with light that could not die, with a spirit inside of him, and a mind, or as the bible calls it, the word.
You are deliberately adding confusion to the whole principle of what God say He is.
When jesu was born a Man, He was in the Body of a Man.
He was the Mind, or the Word of YHWH.
When Jesus died, the Father was in Heaven, and so the Spirit.
What you dont even want to hear is that THE BODY OF JESUS DIED, NOT jESUS THE wORD.
tHE wORD WENT TO THE KINGDOM OF DEATH, AND INFORMED THE SPIRITS OF MANKIND WHO DIED A LONG TIME AGO, THAT THEY WILL ENTER INTO HEAVEN BECAUSE HE , JESUS BROKE THE BOND OF DEATH.
JESUS THEN ROSE FROM THE DEAD, ATTAINED AN IMMORTAL BODY, THE SAME AS WHAT ADAM HAD, AND WENT TO HEAVEN.

you see, if you dont believe in the Trinity, you would ask a question such as if the spirit leaves God, did the father die?
Mut in your rush to disprove the Trinity, you forgot the very first verses in the Bible that say:
And the Spirit of YHWH hovered above the waters.
Why dont you ask if YHWH died because His spirit left Him and entered into heaven?

because You want to demand that the Trinity is a Human attribute, which it is not.
I made it clear from the beginning that man was created in the immage of the Trinity, not the Trinity in the immage of Man.

MJFlores

And again you missed out on the words of God where he said:
Let Us make man in Our immage.
I never said God has the attributes of a Man,
I said man has the attributes of God!
Huge difference pal.

giphy.gif

Let us make, man in our image....

and then what???? Where is your Bible???
Can't even tell me where it is?
Geeeezzze!!!

Genesis 1:26-27 New International Version (NIV)
Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”

So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.

From plural us
Then to the singular his and he
WTF? [Well that's funny]

If God created mankind in his own image
it wasn't the Trinity

Then who created man?

Malachi 2:10 New International Version (NIV)
Do we not all have one Father? Did not one God create us? Why do we profane the covenant of our ancestors by being unfaithful to one another?

God was talking to someone in the garden - Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, who was this?

Genesis 3:24 New International Version (NIV)

After he drove the man out, he placed on the east side of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life.

images

MJFlores

God created Adam in a Body covered with light that could not die, with a spirit inside of him, and a mind, or as the bible calls it, the word.
You are deliberately adding confusion to the whole principle of what God say He is.
What you dont even want to hear is that THE BODY OF JESUS DIED, NOT jESUS THE wORD.
tHE wORD WENT TO THE KINGDOM OF DEATH, AND INFORMED THE SPIRITS OF MANKIND WHO DIED A LONG TIME AGO, THAT THEY WILL ENTER INTO HEAVEN BECAUSE HE , JESUS BROKE THE BOND OF DEATH.
JESUS THEN ROSE FROM THE DEAD, ATTAINED AN IMMORTAL BODY, THE SAME AS WHAT ADAM HAD, AND WENT TO HEAVEN.

you see, if you dont believe in the Trinity, you would ask a question such as if the spirit leaves God, did the father die?
Mut in your rush to disprove the Trinity, you forgot the very first verses in the Bible that say:
Why dont you ask if YHWH died because His spirit left Him and entered into heaven?

because You want to demand that the Trinity is a Human attribute, which it is not.
I made it clear from the beginning that man was created in the immage of the Trinity, not the Trinity in the immage of Man.

What is your VERSE?
Where is your Bible?

giphy.gif

MJFlores

tenor.gif

All these stuff came from you.
It is not in the Bible.
You have no chapter and verse to substantiate these.
It is a complete DISASTER

SA Huguenot

It is not in the Bible.
OK Flores.
Just to show you I do not just walk around making claims of God by wishfull thinking, I will attach my study on the Trinity I made a few years ago.
You can work through it and get a full explanationas well as answers to your allegation that the Trinity originated from paganism.
Take half an hour and read it.

Attachments

• Trinity structured final study.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 0

MJFlores

OK Flores.
Just to show you I do not just walk around making claims of God by wishfull thinking, I will attach my study on the Trinity I made a few years ago.
You can work through it and get a full explanationas well as answers to your allegation that the Trinity originated from paganism.
Take half an hour and read it.

tumblr_m2uusvvRHk1qfqzs8o1_500.gif

You did not invent the Trinity
Someone else did
What you tried is to vainly explain something you
couldn't understand.

Who sent the plagues in Egypt?
a] the Father
b] the Son
c] the Holy Spirit
d] All of the above

Who made Mary pregnant with Jesus?
a] the Father
b] the Son
c] the Holy Spirit
d] All of the above

Who was nailed and died on the cross?
a] the Father
b] the Son
c] the Holy Spirit
d] All of the above

Who is seated at the right hand of God?
a] the Father
b] the Son
c] the Holy Spirit
d] All of the above

SA Huguenot

Remember you made the following statement?
It is not in the Bible.
Then I gave you a lot ov verses to substantiate my claim.
Now all you do is to play an eyeblind and think asking me questions that has no relation to the issue, will help you out of your predicament

MJFlores

Remember you made the following statement?

Then I gave you a lot ov verses to substantiate my claim.
Now all you do is to play an eyeblind and think asking me questions that has no relation to the issue, will help you out of your predicament

giphy.gif

My predicament?
I could answer multiple choice questions very easy while you keep on avoiding.

Who sent the plagues in Egypt?
a] the Father
b] the Son
c] the Holy Spirit
d] All of the above

[My answer A]

Who made Mary pregnant with Jesus?
a] the Father
b] the Son
c] the Holy Spirit
d] All of the above

[My answer A]

Who was nailed and died on the cross?
a] the Father
b] the Son
c] the Holy Spirit
d] All of the above

[My answer B]

Who is seated at the right hand of God?
a] the Father
b] the Son
c] the Holy Spirit
d] All of the above

[My answer B]

Mark 16:19
After the Lord Jesus had spoken to them, he was taken up into heaven and he sat at the right hand of God.

Luke 22:69
But from now on, the Son of Man will be seated at the right hand of the mighty God.”

Acts 2:33
Exalted to the right hand of God, he has received from the Father the promised Holy Spirit and has poured out what you now see and hear.

Acts 7:55
But Stephen, full of the Holy Spirit, looked up to heaven and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God.

Acts 7:56
“Look,” he said, “I see heaven open and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God.”

Romans 8:34
Who then is the one who condemns? No one. Christ Jesus who died—more than that, who was raised to life—is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us.

2 Corinthians 6:7
in truthful speech and in the power of God; with weapons of righteousness in the right hand and in the left;

Colossians 3:1
[ Living as Those Made Alive in Christ ] Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God.

Hebrews 1:3
The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.

Hebrews 1:13
To which of the angels did God ever say, “Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet”?

Hebrews 10:12
But when this priest had offered for all time one sacrifice for sins, he sat down at the right hand of God,

Hebrews 12:2
fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

That is why - THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IS NOT GOD
BECAUSE HE IS SEATED AT THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD

SA Huguenot

It will not help to post thousands of the same verses that actually supports the Trinity, hoping I will change my mind after I did the homework myself.

MJFlores

It will not help to post thousands of the same verses that actually supports the Trinity, hoping I will change my mind after I did the homework myself.

Jesus Christ is at the right hand of God
that is in everyone's bible

Who raised Jesus Christ from the dead?
a] God did
b] The Trinity did
c] Jesus himself did
d] No one did

Another tricky question for you
Because the Bible is against people who is not with the side of the truth.

source.gif

John 17:17 New International Version (NIV)

Sanctify them by the truth; your word is truth.

SA Huguenot

Who raised Jesus Christ from the dead?
a] God did
b] The Trinity did
c] Jesus himself did
d] No one did

Jesus did.
New International Version
No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father."
And if Jesus is the Word of YHWH, and the father the Existance of YHWH, we now have the Trinity in this sentence agaoin.

You should ask yourself, can any MAN raise himself from the dead?
No!
Who can?
Only God!
Did Jesus have the authority to raise Himself up?
Yes!
Who gave him that authority?
His Father, not THE father, HIS Father!
Therfore, Jesus, and the Father, and the Holy Ghost all raised Jesus from the Dead.

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
Jesus did.
No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father."
And if Jesus is the Word of YHWH, and the father the Existance of YHWH, we now have the Trinity in this sentence agaoin.

No!
Who can?
Only God!
Yes!
Therfore, Jesus, and the Father, and the Holy Ghost all raised Jesus from the Dead.
Yes, actually,
38u85s.jpg

MJFlores

Jesus did.

No!
Who can?
Only God!
Yes!

26854-08082015-romans-10-9-10-social.jpg

That is correct Desert Snake
See even your very bible verse suggestion answers
Who is God and who is NOT

While SA Huguenot could not even suggest a verse because he is aware
that Unleash the Bible, and it will defend itself!
And it just did it again with Romans 10:9-10

The Lord Jesus Christ was raised by God from the dead.
But you know what some so called Christians do not believe that God raised the Lord Jesus from the dead

The result is clear "THEY will not be saved."

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
26854-08082015-romans-10-9-10-social.jpg

That is correct Desert Snake
See even your very bible verse suggestion answers
Who is God and who is NOT

While SA Huguenot could not even suggest a verse because he is aware
that Unleash the Bible, and it will defend itself!
And it just did it again with Romans 10:9-10

The Lord Jesus Christ was raised by God from the dead.
But you know what some so called Christians do not believe that God raised the Lord Jesus from the dead

The result is clear "THEY will not be saved."
I actually believe the sacrifice to be purely spiritual, and not a rabbi, so forth.

That is why he says, 'why have you forsaken me'.

Forsaken on the cross, then there might be more meaning, however it isn't g-d related.