• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is the truth

Whiterain

Get me off of this planet
Followings are re-etymologies...

---

The best I can do is intelligent design and assisted evolution... However, a living being, no matter how insignificant, may create a "soul."

-

I mean, the human brain, in particular, don't knock it...

-

It's like a biogenic, organic, interface that creates an soul... Through nervous systems... It is a brutal first interface... within a dimension that creates life and further life to go on into ascentional planes of existence....

I can't make it much more advanced...

---

There are far more advanced planar life forms doctoring or even punishing Mankind and all other life... These are the one's that judge, judge, judge, EXTINCTION.

---

This is an lower level of interfacing with higher reality...

There is no proof because such is desired... and otherwise interpretations are designed...

Indulge, enjoy... Earthly pleasures... do not flagellate yourself. The judgement of you comes at different orders... But Acknowledge those Honored in this world and diffused realm.

That's pretty good, I think...

---

Following up,

'm having difficult trying to put any order to any wisions I have.... Zeus goes further on to identify as Lucifer in some articles, but there is a Lucifer that identifies to me as Lucifer... not by "Zeus" as the Greek ideal... but there are other beings I would identify as Zeus, like Jupiter and Tiwaz, it's incredibly confusing..

G5zvEdb.gif

That's how he appeared to me, and I fell on my face.. My Word, the power and intimidation I felt... He's an incredible shape shifter and chooses the "Grey Alien" form because of its simplicity and intimidation was remarkable....

It was very exciting.

I won't lie.

To go on, any and all of this, re-incarnation, the orders and phylum, I can not organize anything.. I could try but do not want to put out any further mis-information.

There's good and fun in it, I'm trying by God... I just don't want to push straight BS.

I didn't want to lie though, paganism doesn't really seem like a rebellion as in Judae... Lucifer seems to go highly at the top of things and totally mysterious... There are like 4 to 5 individuals I would try and identify as Zeus, not Lucifer though...

But I know Zeus is a word for God, not an exact name, it's quite the misconception.

As far as re-incarnation, it's as if I've always been kept in hypnotic trance. This is the most awake I've been, I hope to enjoy it.

---

All together I want to prove some truth, not total humor, dismay or horror... There are numerous pagan deities that hath spoken to me.. Sense of it I may not.

Sense of it that may will not.

Honestly, what will I have you from the is War.

Other than that I am surrounded by willow wisp.

TrsFU9J.jpg

These things are everywhere...

All, I guess, I have to honor at this time is total confusion.

Even in delusion I can only humor you so much.

Commitment? Speaketh it nay...

Names, speaketh them nay.

Christ goes Honored... But there is more to the formulae.

I ask those to break it down into phylum... Although the gene-pool goes into annihilation...

Such things can be explained in "science."

The numbers, I almost grasp... 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 0....

The old order is lost to me.

Humor, sympathies, or feel for me, doeth not.

There was an order, it knows itself.

I can break it down into binary solutions, others may not.

Conquer the heard of Man, they may micromanage it not.

Man does not comply.

I rage, WHO IS GOD?!

LUCIFER I SAY ONTO THE
LUCIFER I SAY ONTO THOU
LUCIFER GO UNSPOKEN
LUCIFER SPOKE OF NO GLORY

Last edited:

Whiterain

Well thank you, I about at the end of my rope here as far as entertainment goes.

Thanks and god speed to you all, this however amusing has become absolutely mind numbing in all dimensions.

My delusional Gods have broke me of being baffled by Man in one way or the other. I'm grateful for that at least.

Please cope in your dogma's, denial and sustenance. It's the least humane they can be.

Inert theatrics

Last edited:

The_Fisher_King

Trying to bring myself ever closer to Allah
Premium Member
The best I can do is intelligent design and assisted evolution... However, a living being, no matter how insignificant, may create a "soul."

I say it works the other way around - the Soul creates the material form.

Indulge, enjoy... Earthly pleasures... do not flagellate yourself.

Amen to that!

'm having difficult trying to put any order to any wisions I have.... Zeus goes further on to identify as Lucifer in some articles, but there is a Lucifer that identifies to me as Lucifer... not by "Zeus" as the Greek ideal... but there are other beings I would identify as Zeus, like Jupiter and Tiwaz, it's incredibly confusing..

I say Zeus is not Lucifer.

To go on, any and all of this, re-incarnation, the orders and phylum, I can not organize anything..

What are you trying to organise?

Lucifer seems to go highly at the top of things and totally mysterious... There are like 4 to 5 individuals I would try and identify as Zeus, not Lucifer though...

So Lucifer is the morning star - the planet Venus in the morning. Zeus is that one who claims to be god of the storm. Yahweh is another of his names. He is my enemy.

But I know Zeus is a word for God, not an exact name, it's quite the misconception.

Yes. Zeus is not God.

I rage, WHO IS GOD?!

LUCIFER I SAY ONTO THE
LUCIFER I SAY ONTO THOU
LUCIFER GO UNSPOKEN
LUCIFER SPOKE OF NO GLORY

Lucifer is not God. You want one of God's Names? Here's the Name of God in Norse - Ginnungagap, manifest also as Surtr.

Whiterain

Lucifer is not God. You want one of God's Names? Here's the Name of God in Norse - Ginnungagap, manifest also as Surtr.

Surtr is supposed to be evil people doe. :( He's a bad man deity giant god cosmic being thing. :(

I say it works the other way around - the Soul creates the material form.

Well, yes, but that is not according to the facts of Man... Just trying to evolve on religion is so mind numbing.

Well, yes, I found Ginnungagap to be the void of the cosmos, before material somehow came into being... Created by the soul though?

I say Zeus is not Lucifer.

Aye, based on my own perception I do not see Lucifer as Jupiter or Tiwaz. I am aware Lucifer is somewhere related to Venus, but Venus was a female deity, Lucifer her Husband.

I had just read in an article "Luciferious" was the Gaul God of Lightning.

It's just mind numbing...

What are you trying to organise?

The true phylum of God, Angels, Titans into Mankind. It's a lot of work and I can not do it. You implied you aren't interested in doing it because you do not want to segregate Man or be racy. :/

Honestly, I'm not racist, but putting the Phylums together would encourage more thorough breeding... I understand the encouragement of interracial breeding to procure something new and beautiful, but it is a hell of a process making people suffer the nature of being outcasts among the ordered phylums..

I understand Lucifer is not God himself, or the Highest, but he still at the time seemed to be in charge... Loki or Enki or Lucifer seem to be the highest, next to Lucifer's Father, who now goes by the Highest.

Honestly, if you could try and break it down that would be great besides some bull**** metaphor or practical joke. I'm just doing what I got to do to decipher this relentless freaking madness in my head.

Jesus or the Christ seems relatively absent, but not entirely in-charge... I hadn't abandoned The Christ, I just don't understand what the hell is going on or why his desire to rule Israel was relevant to Europe and our collection of paternal deities. It's good to live in the USA at the moment, I would have been crucified, bludgeoned or stoned to death ten times over back in the middle East.

God Bless the Free World.

The_Fisher_King

Premium Member
Surtr is supposed to be evil people doe. :( He's a bad man deity giant god cosmic being thing. :(

Who told you dat?

Well, yes, I found Ginnungagap to be the void of the cosmos, before material somehow came into being... Created by the soul though?

Ginnungagap is the Source of all Souls..

I am aware Lucifer is somewhere related to Venus, but Venus was a female deity, Lucifer her Husband.

Lucifer and Venus, different names for the same deity.

I had just read in an article "Luciferious" was the Gaul God of Lightning.

Loucetios.

You implied you aren't interested in doing it because you do not want to segregate Man or be racy. :/

I didn't think I had implied that..

Honestly, I'm not racist, but putting the Phylums together would encourage more thorough breeding...

More thorough breeding?

I understand the encouragement of interracial breeding to procure something new and beautiful, but it is a hell of a process making people suffer the nature of being outcasts among the ordered phylums..

All ordered phylums must eventually be broken down..

Loki or Enki or Lucifer seem to be the highest, next to Lucifer's Father, who now goes by the Highest.

I don't know if this is what you are saying, but to be clear, I believe I am Loki and Enki, but not Lucifer. The God of all is Father of all.

If you could tell me the beings you are interested in putting into some kind of organised system, I will try to help you out.

Jesus or the Christ seems relatively absent, but not entirely in-charge.

That's because Jesus (pbuh) is not quite on the same par as these other beings.

God Bless the Free World.

Amen to that! Although I don't see a free world anywhere right now..

Whiterain

All ordered phylums must eventually be broken down..

I understand it would become incestuous... If Man isn't to exist like the animal kingdom... I've got to go find my 3rd cousin and fix this ****.

The principal is lineages would become excessively deteriorated, precious genes lost... But I'm not a geniologist, those genes may return generations ahead of time through the pollywogs.

That's because Jesus (pbuh) is not quite on the same par as these other beings.

Christ seemed pretty god damned powerful to me, I knew not to turn around... He's a Light Elv or something... He's on par... Maybe he intended to be rooflus.

Who told you dat?

Surt being evil folk was told on by somebody saying they were Odin, to the best of my knowledge... I'm horribly confused whether Odin is Poseidon or Poseidon assumed Odin's Identity... Or Odin was Lugh or just some fanatical jack *** that was also murdered in a pub.

More thorough breeding?

To breed with your own race... Not to be racist... Once some genes are lost, they may be gone forever... Like Gold Hair, even though they may run strong in the hills. We've obviously seen the extinction of other races.

I don't know if this is what you are saying, but to be clear, I believe I am Loki and Enki, but not Lucifer. The God of all is Father of all.

If you could tell me the beings you are interested in putting into some kind of organised system, I will try to help you out.

I understand you say Loki is not Lucifer... I'm saying Lucifer's Father seems to be the Highest, of the Elves...

:X

Prost. xoxoxo

Whiterain

Who told you dat?

What of the Dogmen, Fisherman? The ancients said the Gods, the Dogmen, came from the Stars...

What you make of dat?

Your regal self is majestic as God to me, Sir. Loki seems to have 2 strong personalities... Loki and Majestic or Odin regal, Eldar Loki.. Once he introduces himself in his regal form you fall to your hands and knees unto the Lord. At least most of us... He's so insanely awesome.

5gSqXPe.jpg

XD XD XD XD XD XD

HE'S REGAL AS FOK.

Last edited:

The_Fisher_King

Premium Member
The principal is lineages would become excessively deteriorated, precious genes lost...

People hold lineages in far too high esteem.. Better to enlarge the gene pool.

Surt being evil folk was told on by somebody saying they were Odin

Well, Odin would say that! I guess it's my word against Odin's!

I'm horribly confused whether Odin is Poseidon or Poseidon assumed Odin's Identity

Different beings.

Or Odin was Lugh

Lugh is another of my names. I am not Odin.

To breed with your own race... Not to be racist... Once some genes are lost, they may be gone forever... Like Gold Hair, even though they may run strong in the hills. We've obviously seen the extinction of other races.

See above. Widen the gene pool. Make alliances with other families far and wide.

I'm saying Lucifer's Father seems to be the Highest, of the Elves...

Lucifer's Father is indeed the Highest. Lucifer's Father is my Father, and yours too.

What of the Dogmen, Fisherman? The ancients said the Gods, the Dogmen, came from the Stars...

What you make of dat?

Some of the gods came from the stars. A few came even before the stars.