• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is the strangest dream you ever had?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Last night I had a dream I was a clown and I grabbed a spider from it's web and it turned into a host that I ate for holy Communion. Anyone know the interpretation?

Stanyon

WWMRD?
One time I had a dream I was on top of some Inca type pyramid with a beautiful naked woman and several dressed priests, I was wearing some type of headdress and a pair of sandals and nothing else. In the middle of the pyramid top there was table with a hole in it that went down into the pyramid itself with no bottom in sight. I bent her over forward on the table and mounted her from behind and we had a glorious copulation, the sun bathed me in a light brighter than I had ever seen. At the moment we were both orgasming a priest stepped forward and cut her head off with a large sword and it fell into the hole.