• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is the Relationship between Christians and Israel?

Neutral Name

i see a lot on the news about Christians being concerned about what goes on in Israel, like when the U.S. Embassy was moved to Jerusalem. I know that Jesus was Jewish but is there any other reason Christians are very interested in Israel?

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
i see a lot on the news about Christians being concerned about what goes on in Israel, like when the U.S. Embassy was moved to Jerusalem. I know that Jesus was Jewish but is there any other reason Christians are very interested in Israel?

It is the promised land where at the end of ages Mount Carmel will witness the Glory of God. Also much more Prophecy will unfold in the Holy Land.

Regards Tony

InChrist

Free4ever
Armageddon. Israel plays a role in their revenge fantasy when they get even with all the unbelievers who didn't think like they did.
False. Christians who believe the biblical scriptures know that God has a special love and purpose for His chosen people Israel.

InChrist

Free4ever

Israel is God's chosen nation for His purposes through history.

Israel

Indisputably, Israel is the major topic of biblical prophecy, just as it is of the daily news. The word "Israel" is found 2,565 times in 2,293 verses in the King James translation of the Bible, while "Jerusalem" is found 811 time in 764 verses....The conflict between tiny Israel and the vast coalition of Arab/Muslim nations arrayed against her is without question the most dangerous situation facing the world today. It is also the major subject of the Bible, in which are recorded in detail, two thousand to three thousand years before they occurred, the events leading to today's Middle East debacle.

Nine times God calls Himself the "God of Abraham...Isaac...and Jacob" From these patriarchs the Jews have descended. Yahweh, is called "the God of Israel" 203 times—and it is to Israel that He gave the Promised Land. —Dave Hunt in Judgment Day—Islam, Israel, and the Nations, TBC, 2006

Israel

The Reverend Bob

Fart Machine and Beastmaster
Yes, and I work for the CIA LOL.
I am not saying they are but historically they have let themselves be used by various governments like the Russians and the British if they had something to gain from it. There is a long history of brown-nosing just like the Evangelical Christians like to brown-nose Israel. Because they think it is to their advantage.