• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is the purpose of kippah hats?

sovietchild

There are many other types of hat worn by Jews. The 'Jewish hat' referred to by that article is described in it. Read the quote.

Looks like a UFO ship, does it not? I wonder if there is any connection.
abb002.jpg

d13ad7777b13877c67f58474aaaf8830.jpg

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
You know how some religious people were kippah hats, right? Does it have a religious aspect to it, or is it designed to cover one's bald spot?

b8mnux.png

bald-spots-linked-cancer-800x600.jpg

I really admire the Jewish posters for their cool here. I honestly wish I had that.

But I don't. So, can we infer that women in Islam have no hair at all?

Ciao

- viole

Last edited:

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
This is not what this topic is about, let's concentrate on the real subject.

I am concentrating on the real subject. Namely, on the claim that lack of hair could be the motivation of prescribing hair coverings, like hats.

So, if that is true, can we infer that women in Islam have no hair on their heads at all?

Ciao

- viole

sovietchild

I am concentrating on the real subject. Namely, on the claim that lack of hair could be the motivation of prescribing hair coverings, like hats.

So, if that is true, can we infer that women in Islam have no hair on their heads at all?

Ciao

- viole

How are you not being disrespectful by trying to connect kippah hats with Muslim women?

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
How are you not being disrespectful by trying to connect kippah hats with Muslim women?

How are you not been respectful by trying to connect women Batman dress code with Jews?

Maybe your reading skills are not so well developed. But I did not compare hats with women. But hats with lack of hair. Exactly like you did.

Ciao

- viole

sovietchild

How are you not been respectful by trying to connect women Batman dress code with Jews?
- viole

Do you even know anything about the Jews? Do you even know where did the Hijab came from?

This is not what this topic is all about, let's stay focused on the real subject.

Last edited:

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
Do you even know anything about the Jews? Do you even know where did the Hijab came from?

This is not what this topic is all about, let's concentrate on the real subject.

And do you know where the Jewish hat comes from?

And I told you. I am just extending your conclusion to other religions.

So, why do women in Islam cover themselves up like Batman, or the phantom at the Opera, if not for lack of hair?

Ciao

- viole

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
Are you really expecting me to give you some answers about your off - topic discussion?

It is not off topic at all.

I suspect you cover up your women because they have no hair. Or maybe Mohammed wife, despite being 9 years old, had no hair and that became common practice. Who can say? Difficult to trace down the origins of a religious custom.

You gave me the idea, after all.

Ciao

- viole