• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is the Mark of the Beast?

I've recently been interested in the prophecy on the 'mark of the beast' because of a video I watched that was on the Kenyan government wanting to give the Kenyan people a RFID card that will be used as the 'single source of truth'. This card will contain everything from how many people live with them, where there land is located, financial, medical records. It seems very similar to the RFID chip that people in Sweden are using to 'buy and sell'.

What do people think? Is what's happening in Kenya proof that the RFID microchip implant is the mark of the beast? Or is it something else?

If the RFID chip is the mark of the beast and we are not able to do any monetary transactions without it, then how will we that want to refuse the mark survive without using the monetary system?

Here is a link to the video if people are interested in watching it:
bit.ly/MOTB666

Brickjectivity

Turned to Stone. Now I stretch daily.
Staff member
Premium Member
PBS said:
In the prophetic books and the historical books of the Old Testament, Babylon is described primarily as the one who destroyed Jerusalem. And for John, writing after 70, Babylon then becomes a code name for Rome, because it was the second city to destroy the Temple. ... "Babylon" is the most common phrase that John uses to refer to Rome, and at first he introduces that term very briefly and indirectly. And the place where it's elaborated is Chapter 17, the vision of the Great Harlot. Babylon is a city with overtones of imperial might and destructiveness, conqueror of other cities. Then you have the harlot with her golden cup, her purple, or scarlet clothing, her jewels sitting on seven hills. He hints that it's Rome in several ways. One, that she sits on seven hills, and Rome was famous as the city of seven hills, and several times in chapters 13 and 17 it's talked about as ruling all the peoples of the earth. And there was only one possibility in John's time, that has to be Rome
Taken from this PBS page
Many people see it this way. I think there is a timelessness to Revelation's message of patient endurance until the end, however I will no longer consider it to be a tool for prognostication.

Dantedeven

The mark of the beast is every idol deemed to be worth equal to the life of an oxen, bullocks or heifer. And ultimately a man, it maketh kill, it controls people it is evil it is the song of Mammon.
The mark of the beast is money, that by which man forgets his spiritual cause. A man without spirit is two thirds complete; or 0.66%
The mark of the beast is much more, it occurs often; it is a root.

Yokefellow

The Mark of the Beast is the same as the Mark of Cain.

No need to go outside of the Bible to look for answers.

In short, the Mark of Cain was a DNA modification.

Thus, the Mark of the Beast is Transhumanism... a new identity... a false form of Immortality.

BTW...

The name 'Cain' means "to buy and sell".

Now you know the name of the Beast.

The number 666 is Carbon for Carbon Based Life Forms.

It is a covenant with death...

mhp-0824.jpg