• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is the Garlic Festival shooters name?

Cooky

Veteran Member
Apparently, no name has been released. This is unusual in America, as this information is not private.

I feel for the 6 year old boy, and his family. I am now prepared to find out who did it.

Altfish

Veteran Member
Apparently, no name has been released. This is unusual in America, as this information is not private.

I feel for the 6 year old boy, and his family. I am now prepared to find out who did it.
I wonder if it's to do with the fact that they think there were two 'shooters'

Neutral Name

19-year-old Santino William Legan and he supposedly had an accomplice who the police are looking for. He said that he was angry. I don't know how they know that because the police shot him to death. Not that they shouldn't have. They protected the people at the festival. It is so common these days for young people to be very upset and kill others or themselves. Why do they want to kill others? Suicide is highest among people in their late teens. I don't know why all of this is true.

And I am so upset about the 6 year old little boy. They kept showing his picture on the news. I had to turn the channel. It is disturbing. I am trying to believe that God called him home because he was a happy, sweet little boy.

Bob the Unbeliever

I, for one? DO NOT WANT TO KNOW.

If these extreme dirtbags were made ANONYMOUS? They'd likely be less inspired to "Make A Name For Themselves".

I say let him fade into the swampy obscurity from which he rose

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
19-year-old Santino William Legan and he supposedly had an accomplice who the police are looking for. He said that he was angry. I don't know how they know that because the police shot him to death. Not that they shouldn't have. They protected the people at the festival. It is so common these days for young people to be very upset and kill others or themselves. Why do they want to kill others? Suicide is highest among people in their late teens. I don't know why all of this is true.

And I am so upset about the 6 year old little boy. They kept showing his picture on the news. I had to turn the channel. It is disturbing. I am trying to believe that God called him home because he was a happy, sweet little boy.
Mass shooters, like school shooters, tend to have either psychotic or psychopathic personalities, or a mixture of both. So they either have delusional thinking (like with Adam Lanza or Cho Seung-Hui who were both seriously mentally ill and should've been helped long beforehand) or are psychopaths who enjoy the suffering of others and want to demonstrate their superiority (like Columbine killer Eric Harris).

School Shooters .info | Resources on school shootings, perpetrators, and prevention

Neutral Name

Mass shooters, like school shooters, tend to have either psychotic or psychopathic personalities, or a mixture of both. So they either have delusional thinking (like with Adam Lanza or Cho Seung-Hui who were both seriously mentally ill and should've been helped long beforehand) or are psychopaths who enjoy the suffering of others and want to demonstrate their superiority (like Columbine killer Eric Harris).

School Shooters .info | Resources on school shootings, perpetrators, and prevention

Th police chief did say on the news that there were probably warning signs that no one took seriously.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn

If these extreme dirtbags were made ANONYMOUS? They'd likely be less inspired to "Make A Name For Themselves".

I'm with you on this.

Stop giving psychotic killers even a brief moment of posthumous glory. Let them sink to the bottom of the slime unrecognized. Best for all the rest of us.
Tom

Shad

Veteran Member

People have been objecting to media coverage such as names, manifestos, etc, as it provides attention and validation to some people are seeking it. Like the NZL shooter. He had a whole manifesto. He committed the act to "open the public's eye". He wanted media coverage to spread his views thus see himself as a martyr. The murders were only a method to get his message out to more people while forcing the changes to society he wanted which would create a backlash he wanted. He wanted to start civil wars. Text book terrorism.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

Yea. Considering the incredible amount of pathological narcissism that is going on in social media with the millennials, the less this gets glorified in media , the better. Their name shouldnt even be considered for publication except for use by the authorities.

Let's call him mr. insignificant jerk off, Although I'm sure there are plenty of other more colorful names out there that are more befitting.