• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is the explanation for this?

To be clear at the outset, I am NOT trying to start a debate. I do think that Biden won the election fair and square, and ultimately, Trump's lawsuits will be proven largely pointless. However, I'm still open-minded. Though I think this is the case, I think we all have to admit it is impossible to be 100% certain about how the votes were counted. I came across this short video in which (apparently) on live television, approximately 20,000 votes that were counted for Trump in Pennsylvania were removed from the count and transferred to Biden (take note of Pennsylvania's counts at the beginning and end of the video). What is the explanation for this? Was it simply an oversight that the TV network made and then corrected? Are there any other reasonable explanations for this? I'm asking this because I genuinely don't know. I expect there may be some reasonable explanation, although it does appear suspicious at first glance.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I would not pay any attention to such stories. There's a horrendous amount of lying going on right now. Even without that innocent errors do occur and are corrected.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
To be clear at the outset, I am NOT trying to start a debate. I do think that Biden won the election fair and square, and ultimately, Trump's lawsuits will be proven largely pointless. However, I'm still open-minded. Though I think this is the case, I think we all have to admit it is impossible to be 100% certain about how the votes were counted. I came across this short video in which (apparently) on live television, approximately 20,000 votes that were counted for Trump in Pennsylvania were removed from the count and transferred to Biden (take note of Pennsylvania's counts at the beginning and end of the video). What is the explanation for this? Was it simply an oversight that the TV network made and then corrected? Are there any other reasonable explanations for this? I'm asking this because I genuinely don't know. I expect there may be some reasonable explanation, although it does appear suspicious at first glance.

I track the video 1690 -> 1670 and 1252 -> 1272. Where is the video from? Who is talking? Who is putting the numbers up?

I would not pay any attention to such stories. There's a horrendous amount of lying going on right now. Even without that innocent errors do occur and are corrected.

I agree, it probably was an innocent error. I disagree that we should ignore such errors though. It's definitely something that should be explained, if it hasn't been already.

wandering peacefully

Which way to the woods?

If there were any votes 20,000 as you say, or more or less incorrectly applied votes, they would be corrected. Although there maybe some irregularities if proven to be, the Orange One was voted our by many, many more votes than 20,000.

So no worries. The Grand Orange disgusting excuse for a human, is outta there! Adios, along with his brand of hate and lack of empathy.

Does he deserve sympathy or respect? Or is he so vile that he won't even be able to get hired by his own made for television reality show?

How long before he and Jr start another 'reality show' about his pretend stint as the president of the divided states of America?

Oh, that's right, I don't care. He's gone forever. Yay!

Ponder This

If there were any votes 20,000 as you say, or more or less incorrectly applied votes, they would be corrected. Although there maybe some irregularities if proven to be, the Orange One was voted our by many, many more votes than 20,000.

So no worries. The Grand Orange disgusting excuse for a human, is outta there! Adios, along with his brand of hate and lack of empathy.

Does he deserve sympathy or respect? Or is he so vile that he won't even be able to get hired by his own made for television reality show?

How long before he and Jr start another 'reality show' about his pretend stint as the president of the divided states of America?

Oh, that's right, I don't care. He's gone forever. Yay!

Deep breaths, just relax. Let it go.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
I am just more overcome with the idea that Almighty God has joined RF to talk about the US election.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
If anything an error by the reporter seems to be the most like cause. Incredibly poor video and audio so it is hard to tell exactly what he said. I am usually against the death penalty but for people taking video of their TV while holding the phone vertically I am willing to make an exception.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I agree, it probably was an innocent error. I disagree that we should ignore such errors though. It's definitely something that should be explained, if it hasn't been already.
True. Sometimes its best to get to the bottom of it no matter what.

One thing for certain. There's a lot to be said over 'innocent' errors and disaster.

Salty Booger

Royal Crown Cola (RC)
If there is any doubt about the honesty of our elections, the best recourse are the courts. We don't want people losing faith in their democracy; otherwise, there is nothing of value worth protecting and defending.

exchemist

Veteran Member

Meaningless without context and commentary from the officials involved. There are in any case checks on the process designed to pick up inconsistencies. The only way to understand what is happening is to talk to the officials. Unless of course you too think they are part of the Great Paedophile Conspiracy, in which case there is little more to be said.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

Never mind the aluminium foil hat brigade, there are one or few on RF dragging out any news item they see as fraud. Associated press reckon turnout was a record so a few thousand errors that in all probability will be sorted out anyway won't make a scratch in the result. Real fraud will be sorted by the courts

So sit down, relax and enjoy the cake.
3291372281_d72ef5e24f_b (1).jpg

Welcome to RF

Last edited:

PureX

Veteran Member
CNN has nothing to do with the vote count. Discrepancies in CNN's tallies are not actual discrepancies in the vote count.