• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is the difference between Atheistic Luciferianism and LaVey Satanism?

MapMistress

Luciferians create thier own religions.

OK. Now I'm confused. I went back over the thread and if I'm reading correctly, the other types of Luciferians are claiming that they don't feel that Atheist Luciferians stack up to their "quality" of what they think Luciferians are? Is that what everyone posting is saying, or have I misinterpreted something here?

Because the topic was "What is the difference between Atheistic Luciferianism and LaVey Satanism?" Some didn't seem to know a definition of what Atheistic Luciferianism was....or...are the other types of Luciferians saying that they reject Atheist Luciferians?

I'm getting really confused. Could someone please clarify?

Orias

Left Hand Path
OK. Now I'm confused. I went back over the thread and if I'm reading correctly, the other types of Luciferians are claiming that they don't feel that Atheist Luciferians stack up to their "quality" of what they think Luciferians are? Is that what everyone posting is saying, or have I misinterpreted something here?

Because the topic was "What is the difference between Atheistic Luciferianism and LaVey Satanism?" Some didn't seem to know a definition of what Atheistic Luciferianism was....or...are the other types of Luciferians saying that they reject Atheist Luciferians?

Read post 13, that might help you.

Twig pentagram

High Priest

I AM an Atheistic / Philisophical Luciferian, and it is not about who stacks up and who doesn't. I AM basically just trying my best to explain Atheistic / Philisophical Luciferians.