• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is the difference between a Flat Earther and a Creationist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Why, subduction zone stated the direction of gravity is down. If he were accurate ~ all of the gravity around the moon would be going down towards its mass and none towards Earth. You don’t seem to be correcting him? Why so. Why are you applying his wrongfulness onto me?
Nope, you are misunderstanding.

Don't say that others made a claim when you cannot understand the basics.

That was a simplified statement. When learning a new idea one first simplifies the concept. Once you get the basics down then you can work on the harder ideas. You are not ready to understand tides yet.

So somehow the moons gravity direction is down towards its own moon mass and yet it goes outward toward Earth. And then they tell me I don’t understand. Too humorous. Attempting to try and cover their own error and wrongfulness rather than own it.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Water is diamagnetic ~ energy from the sun and moon can just as easily cause high and low tides without gravity.
Nope, you are using a term that you do not understand. It is not "energy" that cause water to react.

Let's go over the basics. Right now you are trying to run and you do not even know how to crawl yet. Like I said we first need to go over Newton's Laws of motions. Here is a simple version of the first law:

"The first law says that an object at rest tends to stay at rest, and an object in motion tends to stay in motion, with the same direction and speed."

Does that make sense to you? This has been universally observed. That means a moving object will keep moving until a force opposes it.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
So somehow the moons gravity direction is down towards its own moon mass and yet it goes outward toward Earth. And then they tell me I don’t understand. Too humorous. Attempting to try and cover their own error and wrongfulness rather than own it.

Sorry, tides are beyond you right now. Your questions tell us that you have no clue yet.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

Active opposition to ideas that you do not understand has the effect of making you look very stupid even if you are not.

Once again you are not ready for these more advanced concepts yet. Let's go over the basics first.

Active opposition to ideas that you do not understand has the effect of making you look very stupid even if you are not.

Once again you are not ready for these more advanced concepts yet. Let's go over the basics first.

That’s what is hilarious. You have no clue my background, knowledge, what fields I work in, how I’m playing devils advocate.

You’re only making yourself look incompetent and understanding of basics.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I’m more interested in Lagrange points. Where bodies of mass all neutralize one another. It would be the only explanation that makes sense rather than tug of war BS.
Langrange<sic> points are determined by mass and velocity. You need to understand the vector equation F=Gm1m2/r^2. If you can understand how to apply that you can understand Lagrange Points:

Lagrange Points: Parking Places in Space | Space

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
That’s what is hilarious. You have no clue my background, knowledge, what fields I work in, how I’m playing devils advocate.

You’re only making yourself look incompetent and understanding of basics.
You make your ignorance obvious when you post here. I don't need to know your background. You are either a poe, which would make you a liar, or you are incredibly ignorant when it comes to the sciences.

Out of anyone here ~ the only one that knows what they are talking about is Polymath. The rest of you are just pretend posers who think they know something but not much. Subduction Zone being the largest poser and pretender. Not only lacking knowledge ~ but despicable character. Ban me or give me a flag for speaking truth.

6DB2E267-149C-4FAB-BAD6-7F204F993809.jpeg
Too funny. Would love a NASA feed and zoom on this.

You guys are too serious. Laugh a little. If this were the truth ~ it’s still pretty funny and almost fictional. Can make fun of a flat earth just as easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.