• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is the definition of a "Woman"?

Kfox

That kind of thing has been a problem for me for my entire life. I've learned to adapt.
But I'd say, if that's the biggest problem I've got, I'm doing alright.
I was not addressing the extent of your problems, I was just pointing out
that locker room stalls for showers don’t offer enough privacy for you to remain unseen

Dogknox20

Yes, facts do not lie, that's why catching one (1) guy who was born here PROVED that YOU WERE WRONG when you made the claim below.

And the length of time that it took to catch him has no bearing on whether or not he was born here. Even if it took 100 years to catch him, he was still born here.

Even with your red herring that you've used in an attempt to support your claim, I'm smart enough to still prove that YOU WERE WRONG by explaining how the facts that I provided did indeed PROVED that YOU WERE WRONG. ;)

Facts cannot lie, you said it yourself. :D
It's a fact... Babies NO NOT kill!
Fact:
Only Babies are Born here! No one can be born as an adult!

All other NOT born here ....... come from somewhere else but not here!

Many migrants that run across the "Open border of the Dem'" are NOT good people they are NOT born here!

night912

Fact:

Many migrants that run across the "Open border of the Dem'" are NOT good people they are NOT born here!
It's a FACT, someone born in New York, is born HERE, in the USA. FACT, someone born here was still born here even when they turned into an adult. FACT, aging does not change the location where you were born.

Good effort, but you still failed. ;)

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
I was not addressing the extent of your problems, I was just pointing out
that locker room stalls for showers don’t offer enough privacy for you to remain unseen
I used to have to change in those things with my young niece and nephew also in tow. I mean, it's not some great picnic, but it's not some gigantic problem either.
Maybe we should start building larger shower stalls and change rooms.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Fact:

A rather sad attempt to squirm out of your xenophobic comments, don't you think?

Dogknox20

It's a FACT, someone born in New York, is born HERE, in the USA. FACT, someone born here was still born here even when they turned into an adult. FACT, aging does not change the location where you were born.

Good effort, but you still failed. ;)
night912 Logic says: Letting into the country Killers, Repasts, Child Molesters, Human traffickers', Gang members etc is WRONG! Open door policy of the Joe Biden gang is NOT protecting the citizens of the country!
To justify the Molesting of Children because the Joe Biden Gang is letting Child molesters into the country makes your argument moot!
To say; Murder of citizens by non Americans is okay because Americans also kill makes your argument moot!
To say.. Letting Gang Members into the Country (Open Door Policy) is just fine because there are Americans in Gangs also makes your argument moot!

Fact:
Only Babies are Born here! FACT, aging does not change the location where you were born.
Born OUTSIDE of the country means you are NOT an American! To be an American you MUST be INVITED to become a Citizen NOT just walk into the country.. We don't want Killers, Repasts, Child Molesters, Human traffickers', Gang members as Citizens!

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
night912 Logic says: Letting into the country Killers, Repasts, Child Molesters, Human traffickers', Gang members etc is WRONG! Open door policy of the Joe Biden gang is NOT protecting the citizens of the country!
To justify the Molesting of Children because the Joe Biden Gang is letting Child molesters into the country makes your argument moot!
To say; Murder of citizens by non Americans is okay because Americans also kill makes your argument moot!
To say.. Letting Gang Members into the Country (Open Door Policy) is just fine because there are Americans in Gangs also makes your argument moot!

Fact:
Only Babies are Born here! FACT, aging does not change the location where you were born.
Born OUTSIDE of the country means you are NOT an American! To be an American you MUST be INVITED to become a Citizen NOT just walk into the country.. We don't want Killers, Repasts, Child Molesters, Human traffickers', Gang members as Citizens!
Repeating yourself doesn't make your claims true.
You sound hysterical, which might have something to do with the fact that you're not making sense.

Dogknox20

Repeating yourself doesn't make your claims true.
You sound hysterical, which might have something to do with the fact that you're not making sense.

Insult and accusation makes no difference! Facts still remain...
The Joe Biden Gang are a train wreck! His Open Door policy of "come on in" is an invitation to terrorists' and all kinds of bad eggs!
Building the wall; at the very least stopping the buses transporting them all over the country is LOGIC!

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Insult and accusation makes no difference! Facts still remain...
The Joe Biden Gang are a train wreck! His Open Door policy of "come on in" is an invitation to terrorists' and all kinds of bad eggs!
Building the wall; at the very least stopping the buses transporting them all over the country is LOGIC!
He hasn't changed policy since Trump set it. So he's essentially just following Trump's policy.
Oops again.

Dogknox20

He hasn't changed policy since Trump set it. So he's essentially just following Trump's policy.
Oops again.
The dems are a mess... They let killers into the country with zero papers, bus them all over the country.
They let Gang Members into the country unvetted also bus them all over the country with a promise they will come forward in the future... THEN.....

SkepticThinker then they want to make all law abiding citizens show documents and register their guns! Gun registry's never work; they have it all upside-down and backwards!

Joe' gang defund the Police let all crooks and drug sellers out of jail with a slap on the wrist.
Joe and his gang want to give sex change surgery to children as young as sex years old.. It is the Childs right, no matter what the Parents say!

SkepticThinker Hunter Biden is a crook, his Father is also the payroll of the Chinese! FACT: There never was Russian interference in the election it was a lie spread by Hillary Clinton' campaign!
The New York Post pointed out in print Hunter Biden' laptop! October 14, 2020
Hunter Biden introduced his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, to a top executive at a Ukrainian energy firm less than a year before the elder Biden pressured government officials in Ukraine into firing a prosecutor who was investigating the company, according to emails obtained by The Post.

The never-before-revealed meeting is mentioned in a message of appreciation that Vadym Pozharskyi, an adviser to the board of Burisma, allegedly sent Hunter Biden on April 17, 2015, about a year after Hunter joined the Burisma board at a reported salary of up to $50,000 a month.

“Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together. It’s realty [sic] an honor and pleasure,” the email reads.

An earlier email from May 2014 also shows Pozharskyi, reportedly Burisma’s No. 3 exec, asking Hunter for “advice on how you could use your influence” on the company’s behalf.

The blockbuster correspondence — which flies in the face of Joe Biden’s claim that he’s “never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings” — is contained in a massive trove of data recovered from a laptop computer

SkepticThinker take your head out of the sand!
Larry Elder
Publishing date:
Apr 10, 2022

About three weeks before the 2020 election, the New York Post published a bombshell, election-changing story about presidential candidate Joe Biden’s son, Hunter, that, if true, derailed Joe Biden’s claim to know nothing about his son’s multimillion-dollar influence peddling.
The Post claimed: “Hunter Biden introduced his father, then-Vice-President Joe Biden, to a top executive at a Ukrainian energy firm less than a year before the elder Biden pressured government officials in Ukraine into firing a prosecutor who was investigating the company, according to emails obtained by The Post.
“The never-before-revealed meeting is mentioned in a message of appreciation that Vadym Pozharskyi, an adviser to the board of Burisma, allegedly sent Hunter Biden on April 17, 2015, about a year after Hunter joined the Burisma board at a reported salary of up to $50,000 a month. …
“The blockbuster correspondence — which flies in the face of Joe Biden’s claim that he’s ‘never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings’ — is contained in a massive trove of data recovered from a laptop computer.

SkepticThinker Also there is strong evidence pointing at the dealings of the Biden's and the Chinese over 10 Million dollars sent by them to the Biden's!

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
The dems are a mess... They let killers into the country with zero papers, bus them all over the country.
They let Gang Members into the country unvetted also bus them all over the country with a promise they will come forward in the future... THEN.....

SkepticThinker then they want to make all law abiding citizens show documents and register their guns! Gun registry's never work; they have it all upside-down and backwards!

Joe' gang defund the Police let all crooks and drug sellers out of jail with a slap on the wrist.
Joe and his gang want to give sex change surgery to children as young as sex years old.. It is the Childs right, no matter what the Parents say!

SkepticThinker Hunter Biden is a crook, his Father is also the payroll of the Chinese! FACT: There never was Russian interference in the election it was a lie spread by Hillary Clinton' campaign!
The New York Post pointed out in print Hunter Biden' laptop! October 14, 2020
Hunter Biden introduced his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, to a top executive at a Ukrainian energy firm less than a year before the elder Biden pressured government officials in Ukraine into firing a prosecutor who was investigating the company, according to emails obtained by The Post.

The never-before-revealed meeting is mentioned in a message of appreciation that Vadym Pozharskyi, an adviser to the board of Burisma, allegedly sent Hunter Biden on April 17, 2015, about a year after Hunter joined the Burisma board at a reported salary of up to $50,000 a month.

“Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together. It’s realty [sic] an honor and pleasure,” the email reads.

An earlier email from May 2014 also shows Pozharskyi, reportedly Burisma’s No. 3 exec, asking Hunter for “advice on how you could use your influence” on the company’s behalf.

The blockbuster correspondence — which flies in the face of Joe Biden’s claim that he’s “never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings” — is contained in a massive trove of data recovered from a laptop computer

SkepticThinker take your head out of the sand!
Larry Elder
Publishing date:
Apr 10, 2022

About three weeks before the 2020 election, the New York Post published a bombshell, election-changing story about presidential candidate Joe Biden’s son, Hunter, that, if true, derailed Joe Biden’s claim to know nothing about his son’s multimillion-dollar influence peddling.
The Post claimed: “Hunter Biden introduced his father, then-Vice-President Joe Biden, to a top executive at a Ukrainian energy firm less than a year before the elder Biden pressured government officials in Ukraine into firing a prosecutor who was investigating the company, according to emails obtained by The Post.
“The never-before-revealed meeting is mentioned in a message of appreciation that Vadym Pozharskyi, an adviser to the board of Burisma, allegedly sent Hunter Biden on April 17, 2015, about a year after Hunter joined the Burisma board at a reported salary of up to $50,000 a month. …
“The blockbuster correspondence — which flies in the face of Joe Biden’s claim that he’s ‘never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings’ — is contained in a massive trove of data recovered from a laptop computer.

SkepticThinker Also there is strong evidence pointing at the dealings of the Biden's and the Chinese over 10 Million dollars sent by them to the Biden's!
Oops, you didn't respond at all to what I said.
Sorry but this hysterical rant is all over the place and never succeeds in responding to the content of my post (Joe Biden's immigration policy being almost identical to Trump's). Joe Biden wants to give sex change operations to 6 six years? Get a grip on yourself, man. This is orchestrated culture war nonsense.

Dogknox20

Oops, you didn't respond at all to what I said.
Sorry but this hysterical rant is all over the place and never succeeds in responding to the content of my post (Joe Biden's immigration policy being almost identical to Trump's). Joe Biden wants to give sex change operations to 6 six years? Get a grip on yourself, man. This is orchestrated culture war nonsense.
Question.. How is "Bidenflation" working for you?!
OR
How about defund the police in New York working out today!?
OR
The cost of electricity rising?
OR
Aren't you happy with the price of gasoline.. All a gift from the Biden Gang!
OR
The 100% rise in drug overdose.... Fentanyl coming into the country non stop from the south border! You can thank the Dems for this gift!
WHITE HOUSE
Published March 31, 2022 11:33am EDT
Biden administration endorses transgender youth sex-change operations, 'top surgery,' hormone therapy
WH encourages gender reassignment surgery, puberty blockers, hormone therapy for transgender minors
President Biden's administration has released a series of documents encouraging gender-reassignment surgery and hormone treatments for minors.

The Department of Health and Human Services' Office of Population Affairs released a document Thursday titled "Gender Affirming Care and Young People." The same day, the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration's National Child Traumatic Stress Network – another subset of the HHS – released a parallel document titled, "Gender-Affirming Care Is Trauma-Informed Care."

The HHS documents describe what it calls appropriate treatments for transgender adolescents, including: "'Top' surgery – to create male-typical chest shape or enhance breasts;" and "'Bottom' surgery – surgery on genitals or reproductive organs, facial feminization or other procedures.
"

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Question.. How is "Bidenflation" working for you?!
OR
How about defund the police in New York working out today!?
OR
The cost of electricity rising?
OR
Aren't you happy with the price of gasoline.. All a gift from the Biden Gang!
Gas prices are expensive here in Canada too. Is that Joe Biden's fault too?

OR
The 100% rise in drug overdose.... Fentanyl coming into the country non stop from the south border! You can thank the Dems for this gift!
100% Rise? Nah, it's about a 5-10% rise in drug overdoses, which is a still a huge problem.

Most of the fentanyl flowing across the US came from China via international mail and consignment operations. It's a problem in Canada as well, where we don't even have "Dems."

And again, Biden hasn't changed border/immigration policy since Trump was in office, which means he's got the same policies. You've failed to address this inconvenient fact about three times now. Why is that?

WHITE HOUSE
Published March 31, 2022 11:33am EDT
Biden administration endorses transgender youth sex-change operations, 'top surgery,' hormone therapy
WH encourages gender reassignment surgery, puberty blockers, hormone therapy for transgender minors

President Biden's administration has released a series of documents encouraging gender-reassignment surgery and hormone treatments for minors.

The Department of Health and Human Services' Office of Population Affairs released a document Thursday titled "Gender Affirming Care and Young People." The same day, the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration's National Child Traumatic Stress Network – another subset of the HHS – released a parallel document titled, "Gender-Affirming Care Is Trauma-Informed Care."

The HHS documents describe what it calls appropriate treatments for transgender adolescents, including: "'Top' surgery – to create male-typical chest shape or enhance breasts;" and "'Bottom' surgery – surgery on genitals or reproductive organs, facial feminization or other procedures."
So says Fox News, transgenderphobes extraordinaire!

Here's the document the White House released:
FACT SHEET: Biden-Harris Administration Advances Equality and Visibility for Transgender Americans | The White House

And here is the informational document released by The Department of Health and Human Services of Population Affairs:
https://opa.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/2022-03/gender-affirming-care-young-people-march-2022.pdf

Now search through there, and show me where it says anything like what Fox News is hysterically reporting in this quote you've provided.

Dogknox20

Gas prices are expensive here in Canada too. Is that Joe Biden's fault too?

100% Rise? Nah, it's about a 5-10% rise in drug overdoses, which is a still a huge problem.

Most of the fentanyl flowing across the US came from China via international mail and consignment operations. It's a problem in Canada as well, where we don't even have "Dems."

And again, Biden hasn't changed border/immigration policy since Trump was in office, which means he's got the same policies. You've failed to address this inconvenient fact about three times now. Why is that?

So says Fox News, transgenderphobes extraordinaire!

Here's the document the White House released:
FACT SHEET: Biden-Harris Administration Advances Equality and Visibility for Transgender Americans | The White House

And here is the informational document released by The Department of Health and Human Services of Population Affairs:
https://opa.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/2022-03/gender-affirming-care-young-people-march-2022.pdf

Now search through there, and show me where it says anything like what Fox News is hysterically reporting in this quote you've provided.
By Gabe Gutierrez and Al Henkel
EL PASO, Texas — Federal agents in this section of the southern border say they’ve seen a staggering 4,000 percent increase in fentanyl seizures over the last three years.

Those busts are not at ports of entry, where most smuggled drugs are typically found. The Border Patrol says the rising amount of fentanyl is being found in the desert – transported by increasingly brazen smugglers who are exploiting stretched federal resources.

In 2018, the Border Patrol in the El Paso sector found just one pound of fentanyl outside ports of entry. In 2019, two pounds. In 2020, etc

night912

Fact:
Logic says, someone born here in the USA is still born here in the USA even after they've aged several years.

Dogknox20

Logic says, someone born here in the USA is still born here in the USA even after they've aged several years.

Right you are!
Proving being born here means nothing!
It's not where you are Born that counts... Its where you live!
Filling the country with gang members, drug sellers, human trafficker's, child molesters.. etc ...is surrounding yourself with these people!
Unvetted undocumented open border policy is wrong!

night912

Right you are!
Filling the country with gang members, drug sellers, human trafficker's, child molesters.. etc ...is surrounding yourself with these people!
Proving that just one (1) murderer/rapist was born here in the USA, proved that your claim was wrong. ;)

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
By Gabe Gutierrez and Al Henkel
EL PASO, Texas — Federal agents in this section of the southern border say they’ve seen a staggering 4,000 percent increase in fentanyl seizures over the last three years.

Those busts are not at ports of entry, where most smuggled drugs are typically found. The Border Patrol says the rising amount of fentanyl is being found in the desert – transported by increasingly brazen smugglers who are exploiting stretched federal resources.

In 2018, the Border Patrol in the El Paso sector found just one pound of fentanyl outside ports of entry. In 2019, two pounds. In 2020, etc
Border seizures are a completely different thing from overdoses, which was what was under discussion.
If you're just going to jump around Gish Galloping all over the place, trying to engage in discussion with you will be futile.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Right you are!
You still haven't addressed the fact that Biden's immigration policy is the pretty much same as Trump's was.

Oh hey, good news though! The Biden administration has released their policy to combat drug addiction! I'm sure you'll read it with great interest since this subject is so near and dear to your heart:
https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-conte...atement-of-Drug-Policy-Priorities-April-1.pdf