• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What Is the Airspeed Velocity of an Unladen Swallow?

Vitality

O first earth natural planet position.
Surrounded by its heavens as natural heavens position.

First.

A theist says look a crop circle.

Position first the heavens mass no crop circle ignored.

Second position the reason crop mass changed compressed wilted the same everytime and not the pattern.

Third position the heavens mass as mass changes all day long naturally as first position.

A theory said a natural man is only ever just a humans theory as a story.

I appreciate the subtle tone of inquisition.

I’ll need to reread this when I’m not sleep deprived and intoxicated. What’s the inspiration for these prose? I don’t want to make assumptions.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I appreciate the subtle tone of inquisition.

I’ll need to reread this when I’m not sleep deprived and intoxicated. What’s the inspiration for these prose? I don’t want to make assumptions.
My natural human father who you ignored for so long he had to tell his daughter instead.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
You lost me.
I'm created by a human father's sperm with my human mother's ovary. Sex.

I'm naturally a human who as an adult is advised naturally by both parents human historic presence. Not just a females consciousness.

Men own the history human agreement of all human expressed science thesis.

Yet only natural created creation exists. First. Which you cannot argue about yet you do. You hence don't even listen to your own advice.

Humans taught humans. Humans said all of everything exists first. Never owned a human thesis how why a human existed.

Science hence cannot own representation of God O masses preformed pre existing in creation.

Instead you dig up masses yourself then convert them.

As you converted natural life's support transmitters were introduced by human scientists that messed with your brain condition.

You never lived consciously since.

Reasoned. You preach one human is equal as any human by being a human. Yet reading preaching never changed unnatural or unequal human chosen life abuses.

Yet you read the literature that a theist scientist dictated.

Proven you don't believe what you read.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Reason to see a changed human life human sex gives life it's presence to be seen. Is another teaching you ignore why humans are living changed.

No human expressing body change is not being advised.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Now it sounds as though you are making assumptions.

Did you come here to preach?
I am on the forum to advise the public human's as rich men scientists history the type of human is the only lie.

They named their idea sophism stated by taught word human...sophism is a cunning contrivance. Maths science.

Created creation exists first. The theist a human only says it doesn't owning a pre thought intention that you didn't want it to exist. So your thesis follows your first thought intent.

God hence in science was stated one place above us cooling function natural heavens. Isn't a thesis.

Yet everyday theists impose the humans worded choice description thesis is a theory how a heavens existed.

It's a description why the heavens kept cooled by the motion of spirit. Gases on face space with water.

As science theory human said space pressure circulates cooling by motion is the law.

In my visionary warning it said English UK was my memory fighting to stop Hitlers success into nuclear lifes warning. Failed.

The topic forum today is ELO last train. Science wants invented electricity to be a place in created creation. They destroy coal carbon to get it.

My warning said when the rivers run dry we will return to scene of the crime. Murray River when I got attacked was runnng dry. My train boss where I worked in railways man name was Murray.

As a huge amount of natural masses destruction equals electricity by human force. Of course you quote by my hu man spirit.

As you identify it yourself first.

Your power plant was causing life's sacrifice but not identified as Jesus by your hu man terms a sin hole gained as big as a cave.

To the sin attack stopped. Jesus summation it stopped.

As you implemented by hu man choice applying by machine yourself to not cause sink holes. To not get Jesus theism science.

You build a new machine then cause sin holes so claim I got the Jesus sacrifice. Lied as it's not Jesus.

Power plant nuclear didn't exist in the past.

Science owns no name first. So life sacrificed is a human living whose biology gets destroyed is not using a name. Sacrifice owns no name the description is sacrifice.

Life by power plant living causes was still sacrificed.

Life by new experiment collider heavens studies other machines included AI warning was sacrificed by not any name.

Jesus past attack has been stopped.

You don't want Jesus as you don't want by thesis the attack to stop. You want it channelled.

Which is a human summation first the sacrifice of life hasn't stopped and it owns no name.

So you think you are successful.

No name AD 0 sacrifice hasn't stopped.

Science theme cold zero 0. As just a human mind.

My science hence will work. Yet sin K hole forming came then it stopped.

Reasoning I am a human first not science.

Is not preaching it's just human aware natural truth.

Truth to not lie. Lying civilisation status history.

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
Welcome to Religious Forums, Vatality.

922845416-Beatles_wave_from_Magical_Mystery_Tour.gif