• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is Religion Doing Wrong

Five Solas

I could have said the very same about any of your replies to me. And how would you have viewed me if I had replied to one of your posts with nothing but "Oh my word..." Hahaha... oh... how funny. Perhaps I should just start doing that. Wouldn't it make me seem just so intelligent?
The word tantrum comes to mind...

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Religion never followed it's own orders. Implementation of equal human rights by consensus the many.

Species human one species human.
Species human equal as one species.
Equal human rights to Inherit a rebalanced heavens year 2012 for cell bio health.

Old realisation long count advice.

Legal rights in citizen of country governing law.

To be safe healthy and not personally threatened.

Versus science man designer builder of buildings who built a science building then demolished it and built a religious temple church for human healing...brain mind entrainment.

I think some religious theist scientists think gods temple transcended the old science temple today. Saved life by a building.

As one two three man count to one two three woman count.

Father brother son.
Mother sister daughter.

Equal. Mutual.

Bathos Logos

Finding the truth - is the name of the game!
And our fate hangs in the balance, correct? Who makes a game out of such things? Better yet - who praises or worships the person who makes a game out of such things? Ever watch "Squid Game"? Who were you rooting more for in that show, if so? The makers of the game, or the players trying to overcome the challenges and/or buck the system? I was rooting more for the players myself, and I would likely guess that I wouldn't very much like the person who would find themselves rooting for the makers of the game. I also don't think very many people would like to find themselves part of such a game without having been asked first - literally how "God's game" here on Earth works - no one gets asked if they want to participate, and those forced to play are asked to literally worship and adore the one toying with their fate during the whole of it. It's messed up.

And our fate hangs in the balance, correct? Who makes a game out of such things? Better yet - who praises or worships the person who makes a game out of such things? Ever watch "Squid Game"? Who were you rooting more for in that show, if so? The makers of the game, or the players trying to overcome the challenges and/or buck the system? I was rooting more for the players myself, and I would likely guess that I wouldn't very much like the person who would find themselves rooting for the makers of the game. I also don't think very many people would like to find themselves part of such a game without having been asked first - literally how "God's game" here on Earth works - no one gets asked if they want to participate, and those forced to play are asked to literally worship and adore the one toying with their fate during the whole of it. It's messed up.

Why make us play this game you asked?
Maybe information is out there and it is scattered among multiple religion.
Maybe we already have a history with God in God's immediate kingdom in our soul form - where we insulted God somehow. Maybe we questioned God to show why we should believe he is the only God and no other gods are there. Maybe the angels got upset at our demand and requested God to expunge us. But God decided to deal with us in a different way! Maybe God decided to show to the Angels that some of us can still be salvaged.
So, maybe God decided to put all of us (the offenders) into some kind of repository. Maybe after that - God decided to make a vessel Adam's body (the first subject) and put Adam's soul in it. God then asked for all his angels' support in this new endeavor that he had undertaken. Maybe the angels didn't think we deserve a second chance. However, maybe all of the angels finally agreed with God's plan except the one we now call "the devil". Some can describe this almost unanimous agreement of the angels in different words such as - "the angels bowed to God's will" (I wouldn't call it bowed to Adam though!)
This vessel (Adam's human body) and all future vessels (future humans' bodies) can hold up to two entities. After that, maybe God decided to send us to a detention center (this world) with walls keeping us separate from viewing God's kingdom. Maybe when the soul gets into this vessel (our physical body) our memory gets erased of our earlier existence. However, maybe all that memory will come back when we die.
Now via this new beginning (new birth) - we are given a 2nd chance to prove our worthiness. God occasionally sent us some messengers to give us some basic information that would help some of us - finding our path back to salvation and a path that could help us redeem ourselves.
Maybe here we are required to believe in God's total authority over everything just by witnessing the wonders of his creation. Maybe God wanted to show his angels that some of us are still capable to lead a righteous life and not all are lost cause!
Maybe that is why information is scattered and because we don't even deserve it!
By the the way - you can continue with what makes sense to you!

Bathos Logos

Why make us play this game you asked?
Maybe information is out there and it is scattered among multiple religion.
Maybe we already have a history with God in God's immediate kingdom in our soul form - where we insulted God somehow. Maybe we questioned God to show why we should believe he is the only God and no other gods are there. Maybe the angels got upset at our demand and requested God to expunge us. But God decided to deal with us in a different way! Maybe God decided to show to the Angels that some of us can still be salvaged.
So, maybe God decided to put all of us (the offenders) into some kind of repository. Maybe after that - God decided to make a vessel Adam's body (the first subject) and put Adam's soul in it. God then asked for all his angels' support in this new endeavor that he had undertaken. Maybe the angels didn't think we deserve a second chance. However, maybe all of the angels finally agreed with God's plan except the one we now call "the devil". Some can describe this almost unanimous agreement of the angels in different words such as - "the angels bowed to God's will" (I wouldn't call it bowed to Adam though!)
This vessel (Adam's human body) and all future vessels (future humans' bodies) can hold up to two entities. After that, maybe God decided to send us to a detention center (this world) with walls keeping us separate from viewing God's kingdom. Maybe when the soul gets into this vessel (our physical body) our memory gets erased of our earlier existence. However, maybe all that memory will come back when we die.
Now via this new beginning (new birth) - we are given a 2nd chance to prove our worthiness. God occasionally sent us some messengers to give us some basic information that would help some of us - finding our path back to salvation and a path that could help us redeem ourselves.
Maybe here we are required to believe in God's total authority over everything just by witnessing the wonders of his creation. Maybe God wanted to show his angels that some of us are still capable to lead a righteous life and not all are lost cause!
Maybe that is why information is scattered and because we don't even deserve it!
By the the way - you can continue with what makes sense to you!
That's a whole lot of maybes.