• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is presented in standard Bibles, as the Biblical law, how it pertains to Christians.

2ndpillar

Jesus said that the true worshipers would no longer worship God in Jerusalem. (John 4:21-22) So that proves the Law is fulfilled. Because the Law commands worship be made to God in the place God has chosen out of all the tribes of Israel to put His name there. (Deuteronomy 16:11) Which is Jerusalem. (2 Chronicles 7:12) Therefore when the true worshipers worship God in Spirit and in truth; then you will know that the Law is fulfilled. Because not even one jot or tittle can pass until the whole thing is fulfilled as Jesus promised.

And if Jesus is the Lamb of God then the born of God believer doesn't need another sacrifice.

John 6:51
I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

Revelation 12:11
And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

God is holy. (Leviticus 19:2)
God is a Spirit. (John 4:24)

You're putting various verses together to accuse a man of God. Peter and Paul both died in Rome for the faith; so I will trust them before you. You say they are worthless and leaders of Rome. But Rome killed them for their testimony! Satan's not stupid and his kingdom is not divided against itself.

Rome itself has been under strong delusion ever since. God gave them over because they persecuted and killed the saints.

If one is to worship in spirit and in truth, one might want to find out where that truth originates and where the spirit comes from. As for you eating flesh, Yeshau is the Word made flesh, and one must eat the word of God, not the word of the false prophet, which would be the leaven of the Pharisee of Pharisees (Matthew 16:11). The bread served at the last supper was without leaven.

As for Rome, it is simply represented by the latter heads of the beast, in the form of iron (Daniel 2:35). All the heads of the beast, who was given authority by the dragon (Revelation 13:4), persecuted the saints of Judah (Daniel 7:25). During Rome's reign, this was done in concert with the harlot daughters of Babylon the Great, who rode on the beast. A good example would be Inquisition of the combined beast/Rome and the daughter of Babylon (Roman church, the mother of the Protestant church) who rode on the back of the beast (Revelation 17:3).

2ndpillar

Didn't Jesus say, 'take up your cross'. That was before the crucifixion.

That was with respect to one must love me more than father or mother, and will have to lose ones previous life to find his life (Matthew 10:34-38), which follows one must not deny me (Matthew 10:33), which Peter did apparently 3 times. Apparently, Peter's heir, the pope, is "God on earth", and is leader, teacher, and father of the Roman church. The Protestant church is simply the daughter of the Roman church. Like mother, like daughter.

I disagree with standard Christianity, concerning what is commonly accepted, as the law, and commonly accepted as all being accordance, with what Moses presented, or, even if what Moses presented.

•what does 'law' mean, to the Christians
It clearly does not mean, the same thing, to the Christians, as it does, to the priests. In Galatians, noted as a "foreign curse", outright, and, not considered by the Christians, to be given to Moses, by their G'd.
Galatians 3:20
Romans 4:4
Romans 4:2

• Did the Christians consider what is commonly considered, to be the 'law', in standard Bibles, as actually, what Moses presented.
This literally cannot be, because the Christians, supported Moses, and argued on behalf of Moses, saying that the priests, were disobeying, Moses.
Acts of the Apostles 7:35

• Why is some of the law, considered correct, by various Christians, if the law, isn't wholly correct.
The Christians in the Bible, having different beliefs, regarding what is presented in standard Bibles, as the law, from the priests, in essence have their own beliefs, concerning this. In other words, a correlation between what is presented in standard Bibles, as being given to Moses, [the law, textually, definitely does not correlate, to Christian belief.
Acts of the Apostles 2:39

Hence, interpretation is needed, if one does not want to consider the entire law, as presented in standard Bibles, as being wholly false. This interpretation may vary, and in fact, may even vary in the Bible. What doesn't vary, is that the law, as presented in standard Bibles, and, often interpreted, as direct from the Biblical G'd, of the Christians, is definitely not considered as such, by the Biblical Christians.
The king needs to pick up his entire kingdom to be himself. (sacrifice for glory)

PruePhillip

The Source of the Law is the holy Spirit and which flows as a stream from God's throne. The river of Life.

The Law of Moses was given to an earthly nation. A people not yet born again. They were yet in the flesh. They holy Spirit flowed into the Law of Moses and from there the Law (empowered by the Spirit) is supposed to be distributed to the people through the administration of the Levites, scribes and prophets.

But in the new Covenant this Law of Moses is no longer needed. Why? Because now the throne of God is supposed to be directly in the hearts and minds of the people. Therefore the holy Spirit is flowing not through the conduit of Moses' Law. But directly from the throne of Christ in their hearts to guide them, to fill them and to strengthen them to do God's will as if from the very heart.

A perfect analogy is that of a regent vs. a king. The regent reigns until the king is of age. But once the king comes to the full power of his throne then the regent is no longer needed. So Moses was Regent and Jesus is King.

So, in conclusion it's not because anything about the Law of Moses was "incorrect" or whatever. It's just that the source of the Law itself is now more freely available and more abundantly given. That is for those who have received the holy Spirit anyway.

Beautifully put. Well done.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
So, the law, is abolished?

I find the Law was fulfilled according to Romans 10:4.
Biblical Law as to pertaining to Christians is found in Jesus' 'new' commandment found at John 13:34-35.
We are now to have the same self-sacrificing love for others as Jesus has.
In other words, we are now to love neighbor ' more ' than self.

BilliardsBall

Veteran Member
I disagree with standard Christianity, concerning what is commonly accepted, as the law, and commonly accepted as all being accordance, with what Moses presented, or, even if what Moses presented.

•what does 'law' mean, to the Christians
It clearly does not mean, the same thing, to the Christians, as it does, to the priests. In Galatians, noted as a "foreign curse", outright, and, not considered by the Christians, to be given to Moses, by their G'd.

• Did the Christians consider what is commonly considered, to be the 'law', in standard Bibles, as actually, what Moses presented.
This literally cannot be, because the Christians, supported Moses, and argued on behalf of Moses, saying that the priests, were disobeying, Moses.
Acts of the Apostles 7:35

• Why is some of the law, considered correct, by various Christians, if the law, isn't wholly correct.
The Christians in the Bible, having different beliefs, regarding what is presented in standard Bibles, as the law, from the priests, in essence have their own beliefs, concerning this. In other words, a correlation between what is presented in standard Bibles, as being given to Moses, [the law, textually, definitely does not correlate, to Christian belief.
Acts of the Apostles 2:39

Hence, interpretation is needed, if one does not want to consider the entire law, as presented in standard Bibles, as being wholly false. This interpretation may vary, and in fact, may even vary in the Bible. What doesn't vary, is that the law, as presented in standard Bibles, and, often interpreted, as direct from the Biblical G'd, of the Christians, is definitely not considered as such, by the Biblical Christians.

The NT says the Law is perfect and wholly true, not false. Studying the Law, we can learn about clean/unclean, right/wrong, salvation/sanctification. The command to do/live the Law was given to my Jewish people only, not the nations of Gentiles, and not Muslims.

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
The NT says the Law is perfect and wholly true, not false. Studying the Law, we can learn about clean/unclean, right/wrong, salvation/sanctification. The command to do/live the Law was given to my Jewish people only, not the nations of Gentiles, and not Muslims.
Totally wrong.

The law can't even save.

Added because of trangressions, the law isn't a covenant unto itself. In other words, it can't, offer salvation. it was never intended to.

The law was added to the Covenant of Faith, which was given unto the Gentiles, and isn't even therefore, a 'Covenant', unto itself.

Last edited:

2ndpillar

Totally wrong.

The law can't even save.

Added because of trangressions, the law isn't a covenant unto itself. In other words, it can't, offer salvation. it was never intended to.

The law was added to the Covenant of Faith, which was given unto the Gentiles, and isn't even therefore, a 'Covenant', unto itself.

The covenant made with Abraham, father of nations, the covenant of Circumcision, was rejected by the Gentiles by way of the false prophet Paul (Zechariah 11:10), who was the "staff" called "Favor". The Law was given to Israel to produce a holy people, to be a tabernacle of God, which will be fulfilled per Ezekiel 37:28.

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
Jesus, [the Lord》Covenant of Faith. [Jesus is G'd

Abraham[not a g'd,

Moses & angels & priests [not g'ds, priests and moses aren't g'd.

Notice something?
Jesus gave the Covenant, to Abraham. [Of faith.[because Jesus is the Christ
No mention of covenant of circumcision. The Church of Jesus, doesn't practice circumcision.

Galatians 5:3

Can't be the same, as they are differentiated, clearly

So, what is obviously the correct teaching, or actual text, belief, so forth.

Non circumcision

Last edited:

BilliardsBall

Veteran Member
Totally wrong.

The law can't even save.

How is my post totally untrue? I'm not a legalist, and no Christian, Jewish or Gentile, is required to keep any part of the Law.

But the OT says, "The Law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul," because you are skipping the fact that Christ saves us from the power of the curse of Law, and that the Law is a pointer toward Christ.

Reread my post, nothing I wrote is untrue.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Adam First and last.

I find Jesus being the ' last ' Adam as per Romans chapter 5.
Meaning Jesus undid what Adam brought upon us: sin and enemy death.
Jesus balanced the Scales of Justice for us.
We can Not resurrect oneself or another, so we need someone who can resurrect us. Jesus can and will.

2ndpillar

In Galatians, the law pertaining to Jesus,

Is in reference to those following the law.

Not to Jesus, being under the law.
Galatians 5:18
You literally, cannot justify anything of the Spirit, [Jesus, by the law.

Your problem is that you are trying to justify our position by quoting the false prophet Paul. In Galatians 5:16, Paul says if you "walk by the Spirit".. "you will not carry out the desire of the flesh", whereas in Romans 7:25, "I am serving" "the law of sin" with "my flesh". You might want to consider the hypocrisy of your leader and teacher Paul.

We can Not resurrect oneself or another, so we need someone who can resurrect us. Jesus can and will.
Jesus is Adam. Jesus gave up being king and being worshipped to make everyone equal (which is His birth right as Adam) (Adam has humanity's birth right - all connection for man to the God of Israel.) Evil gets wiped out with Noah and Noah is the Adam after the flood - Noah to Abraham still of Adam.(I couldn't be a Christ without resurrecting myself)

Last edited:

2ndpillar

Death is still in existence, yet all will rise from the dead to be judged for their "deeds" (Revelation 20:13). You are still under the power of sin, for your teacher and leader Paul, is a son of hell, who teaches the same gospel as the serpent (Genesis 3:3), that you "surely shall not die" but be changed in a twinkling of an eye from corruptible to incorruptible. You surely shall die (Jeremiah 31:30) for your iniquities.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Jesus is Adam. Jesus gave up being king and being worshipped to make everyone equal(Which is his birth right as Adam)(Adam has humanitys birth right)(all connection for man to the God of Israel.)

Since in Scripture Jesus is KING of God's Kingdom government, then how did Jesus give up being king.
True, father Adam is humanities birthright because we all come from father Adam ' after ' he broke God's Law.
Jesus instructed as to who to worship at John 4:23-24 to worship his God.

Since in Scripture Jesus is KING of God's Kingdom government, then how did Jesus give up being king.
True, father Adam is humanities birthright because we all come from father Adam ' after ' he broke God's Law.
Jesus instructed as to who to worship at John 4:23-24 to worship his God.
re-read

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Death is still in existence, yet all will rise from the dead to be judged for their "deeds" (Revelation 20:13). You are still under the power of sin, for your teacher and leader Paul, is a son of hell, who teaches the same gospel as the serpent (Genesis 3:3), that you "surely shall not die" but be changed in a twinkling of an eye from corruptible to incorruptible. You surely shall die (Jeremiah 31:30) for your iniquities.

Without Jesus' ransom price for us we would Not have a resurrection - Matthew 20:28; Revelation 1:18.
Of course death is still in existence, but because of Jesus' faithful death God considers the dead as already being alive.
We can be as good as being alive even if we die before Jesus' coming 1,000-year governmental rule over Earth begins.
Then, that is when ' enemy death ' will be No more on Earth as per 1 Corinthians 15:24-26; Isaiah 25:8.
That is also why the ' future tense' is used at Acts of the Apostles 24:15 that there ' is going to be ' a resurrection.....
So, the 'rising of the dead' (resurrection) out of biblical hell (Revelation 20:13-14) happens during Jesus' millennium-long day of governing over Earth.
I also find before that Millennial Day comes that we are nearing a soon coming ' time of separation ' on Earth.
People alive on Earth can continue to remain alive on Earth right into the start of calendar Day One of Jesus' 1,000-year reign over Earth.
The figurative humble ' sheep'-like ones of Matthew 25:31-33,37,40 are saved (delivered / rescued) through the coming great tribulation of Revelation 7:14 when Jesus, as Prince of Peace, then ushers in global Peace on Earth among persons of goodwill.

Without Jesus' ransom price for us we would Not have a resurrection - Matthew 20:28; Revelation 1:18.
Of course death is still in existence, but because of Jesus' faithful death God considers the dead as already being alive.
We can be as good as being alive even if we die before Jesus' coming 1,000-year governmental rule over Earth begins.
Then, that is when ' enemy death ' will be No more on Earth as per 1 Corinthians 15:24-26; Isaiah 25:8.
That is also why the ' future tense' is used at Acts of the Apostles 24:15 that there ' is going to be ' a resurrection.....
So, the 'rising of the dead' (resurrection) out of biblical hell (Revelation 20:13-14) happens during Jesus' millennium-long day of governing over Earth.
I also find before that Millennial Day comes that we are nearing a soon coming ' time of separation ' on Earth.
People alive on Earth can continue to remain alive on Earth right into the start of calendar Day One of Jesus' 1,000-year reign over Earth.
The figurative humble ' sheep'-like ones of Matthew 25:31-33,37,40 are saved (delivered / rescued) through the coming great tribulation of Revelation 7:14 when Jesus, as Prince of Peace, then ushers in global Peace on Earth among persons of goodwill.
Pretty sure Jesus is ruling. He is the statues and he has Christs