• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is newly being used "false atheism" in God's opinion?

MrMrdevincamus

Voice Of The Martyrs Supporter
Any religion that believes in an eternal hell worships a false God. Next?

Mat 25
Then he will say also to those on the left hand, 'Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire which is prepared for the devil and his angels' ~

; {>

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Mat 25
Then he will say also to those on the left hand, 'Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire which is prepared for the devil and his angels' ~

; {>
Yes. That is one of the reasons why I know that the God portrayed in the Bible is a false God.

`mud

Just old
Premium Member
If the Cosmos can fit in the hand of `God`, then I might believe it.
Show me the evidence of that proof existing.
Or place an angel on my shoulder.
Where is this hand of `God`.
NuffStuff

Altfish

Veteran Member
Do you not know the opinion of God, really? And what does the conscience suggest? Conscience is the voice of God in human.

False atheists say: "There is no True God, there are only idols: the false gods are made by man."
A false atheist is moved by rejection and an allergy to the words "True God exists." This negative, this disLove is the driving force of a false atheist. The main driving force that determines his behavior and internal state. And this is the definition and action of the idol:

A false atheist possesses all false gods (they are long-term and falsely praying members of the false "church of satan" and a false church flying monster pasta). A false atheist is false, and this intrinsic falsehood deceives his conscience, almost without noticing it.

The idol of God-fighting was created by Lucifer, who worshiped himself as an idol of God-fighting.
The war against own Father is self-destruction, so Lucifer fell out of Reality, becoming a problem called "satan." The unrepentant sinners are looking unreal:
“Michael Jackson - Thriller”

If the false atheists pretend completely not to know, what their groundless revelations (as the single word "atheist") harm the Acts of God on Earth (and torture the "children" of God), then they are only weapons of God-fighting in the hands of the prince of this fallen world - satan:
Disturbed - Indestructible [Official Music Video]

Denying God is Nihilism, for God is the Truth. The Absolute Truth is the opinion of God.
Nihilism is not Truth, because it denies the Truth. So, the True God is proven.
Do you not understand how can atheism be false? In short: if atheism is not right before God, then such atheism is false. But the holy Anti-idolatry pleases Holy God.

I suggest that by the word "atheism" must always be added the adjective "false", so that the absurd infection through the subconscious does not come through:
And the God-blessed desire of believers is then called Anti-idolatry, and not the misused and trolled down word "Atheism."

Who benefits from false atheism? No one, it's just stupidity and emptiness in the soul, because “For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.” Romans 6:23.

The attack of emptiness:

"And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth."
(Revelation 11:18 KJV)

More in: What is false atheism in God opinion? (Ходящий По Лжи) / Проза.ру
This is the comedy thread...isn't it?
It must be if the video claims that Hovind knows more than Nye.

Good joke.

tayla

My dog's name is Tayla
False atheists say: "There is no True God, there are only idols: the false gods are made by man."
Atheists do not actually say this. What they say is something like: there is no evidence of the existence of anything supernatural, including God or gods or angels or spirits or the soul or etc.

tayla

My dog's name is Tayla
I suggest that by the word "atheism" must always be added the adjective "false", so that the absurd infection through the subconscious does not come through:
I suggest we reject your suggestion, as it is laden with overtones and values which many don't accept. Next thing you know, people who agree with you will be coming after people who disagree with you with pitchforks.

I think this experiment was tried already with Christendom, and it failed miserably; we should not repeat it. This is not a good way to structure a moral enlightened society. If you want to believe such and such, go for it: just don't harm others in doing so.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Do you not know the opinion of God, really? And what does the conscience suggest? Conscience is the voice of God in human.

A false atheist is moved by rejection and an allergy to the words "True God exists." This negative, this disLove is the driving force of a false atheist. The main driving force that determines his behavior and internal state. And this is the definition and action of the idol:

A false atheist possesses all false gods (they are long-term and falsely praying members of the false "church of satan" and a false church flying monster pasta). A false atheist is false, and this intrinsic falsehood deceives his conscience, almost without noticing it.

The idol of God-fighting was created by Lucifer, who worshiped himself as an idol of God-fighting.
The war against own Father is self-destruction, so Lucifer fell out of Reality, becoming a problem called "satan." The unrepentant sinners are looking unreal:
“Michael Jackson - Thriller”

If the false atheists pretend completely not to know, what their groundless revelations (as the single word "atheist") harm the Acts of God on Earth (and torture the "children" of God), then they are only weapons of God-fighting in the hands of the prince of this fallen world - satan:
Disturbed - Indestructible [Official Music Video]

Denying God is Nihilism, for God is the Truth. The Absolute Truth is the opinion of God.
Nihilism is not Truth, because it denies the Truth. So, the True God is proven.
Do you not understand how can atheism be false? In short: if atheism is not right before God, then such atheism is false. But the holy Anti-idolatry pleases Holy God.

And the God-blessed desire of believers is then called Anti-idolatry, and not the misused and trolled down word "Atheism."

Who benefits from false atheism? No one, it's just stupidity and emptiness in the soul, because “For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.” Romans 6:23.

The attack of emptiness:

"And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth."
(Revelation 11:18 KJV)

More in: What is false atheism in God opinion? (Ходящий По Лжи) / Проза.ру

Once again

Atheism : disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods.

Nothing more, nothing less

Until you can provide evidence for gods then Atheism has just as much credibility as theism with several advantages.

The lack of evidence favours atheism as opposed the the faith that is theism.

There is no need to worship a genocidal maniac and child killer.

There are no fanciful ideas we have to guess at to feed a false faith.

Why false??? Re-read my post

night912

Atheists do not actually say this. What they say is something like: there is no evidence of the existence of anything supernatural, including God or gods or angels or spirits or the soul or etc.
But he's not referring to atheists, he's referring to false atheists. So, yes, that is what a false atheist would say since a false atheist (AKA a theist) really do believe in a god.

tayla

My dog's name is Tayla
But he's not referring to atheists, he's referring to false atheists. So, yes, that is what a false atheist would say since a false atheist (AKA a theist) really do believe in a god.
I think he is using the term "false atheist" in place of the term "atheist" because he believes atheism to be false.