• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is newly being used "false atheism" in God's opinion?

Kelly of the Phoenix

Do you not know the opinion of God, really?
It's not like I ask Him about His opinions on all things, like sports or food or whatever.

A false atheist possesses all false gods (they are long-term and falsely praying members of the false "church of satan" and a false church flying monster pasta).
Touting a parody is not the same thing as worshipping as a theist might. They are making (usually quite valid) statements, nothing more. It might behoove people to learn from them.

The idol of God-fighting was created by Lucifer, who worshiped himself as an idol of God-fighting.
Where is this? I mean, I know there are biblical claims for it, but Satan appears very rarely so which of those rare times does he show this to be the case?

The war against own Father is self-destruction
If God is really all that and a bag of chips, there'd never be any real war because

The Absolute Truth is the opinion of God.
I wouldn't call "absolute truth" an opinion, which reeks of subjectivity in the definition of the word.

So, the True God is proven.
Nah. I've read some really stupid apologetics before, but this takes the case as the worst case of illogic I've ever seen.

In short: if atheism is not right before God, then such atheism is false.
How does that follow? God not liking something doesn't make it untrue. Only untrue things are untrue.

“For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.” Romans 6:23.
But there are lots of things that can't possibly sin and yet are still mortal. And how can we have eternal life in Jesus Christ if he only plans on running things for a millennium or so? Does Paul not know the definition of "eternal"?

"And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth."
(Revelation 11:18 KJV)
“The man who sees me in everything
and everything within me
will not be lost to me, nor
will I ever be lost to him.

He who is rooted in oneness
realizes that I am
in every being; wherever
he goes, he remains in me.

When he sees all being as equal
in suffering or in joy
because they are like himself,
that man has grown perfect in yoga.”
Anonymous, The Bhagavad Gita

"Today I got this desire, and tomorrow I will get that one; all these riches are mine, and soon I will have even more. Already I have killed these enemies, and soon I will kill the rest. I am the lord, the enjoyer, successful, happy, and strong, noble, and rich, and famous. Who on earth is my equal?”
Krishna-Dwaipayana Vyasa, The Bhagavad Gita

“The Lord said: "Time [death] I am, the destroyer of the worlds, who has come to annihilate everyone. Even without your taking part all those arrayed in the [two] opposing ranks will be slain!”
Anonymous, The Bhagavad Gita

How am I supposed to prefer John's woe is all speeches to Krishna's? They both sound the same to me.

Does that truly keep you up? Because if so, that indicates a very glaring weakness of faith.
Exactly.

Too many humans get offended for something that is really an issue for God.

We believe in existence of hell and we want to save you from it.
Such hubris! Do you not believe God/Jesus saves? What do YOU have to do with it?

Let God do His job and butt out of it.

Thank you, friends. I understand, what the God is so scary, that you invent lies to turn Him off. However, I have added text and videos to the thread now, so please re-watch.
I didn't realize Gandalf and a werewolf and a much bigger wolf were in the business of proving God.

I don't need saved from it, though. If it's real, I'd rather go there than heaven.
Indeed. Only the self-righteous hubris of someone would make them demand all the goodies from God, like He owes them for belonging to the club. Someone once said that you can't just say you belong in a certain group, for God can make members of that group out of rocks. Wish Christians would apply that to themselves more often.

The eternal infinite pain is eternal.
If our bodies work like they do now, actually pain can be numbed. It's kind of like when I've visited hell in dreams: eventually you realize all Satan has to offer is some horror movie cliches and you get over it.

Not really; Helheim is just the land of the dead. It is believed to be as cheerful or as gloomy as one makes of it.
I feel there is only one afterlife. How you are will determine what "skin" the app has. :)

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
The eternal infinite pain is eternal.

Justice is when the punishment is proportionate to the crime. Justice is also atonement. No human is capable of committing anything equal to "eternal infinite pain". It also doesn't allow realization or rehabilitation. It's not justice. If there is a god, he would be a being of pure love and pure logic, therefore anything devoid of compassion or reason (like "eternal infinite pain") is not of god.

Therefore, into the trashcan your gobbledygook goes.

questfortruth

I read this straight out of a christian comic book!
Take this too, about the profile photo:

The cat is watching through the glass:
The emptiness approaches us,
It quiets any sound of pain,
The roof is hit by acid rain,
But don't you worry,
Dear mom,
I am your cat till Trumpet sound!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
But it is the beautiful scientific thread.
The Science is not its methods, the Science is Quest for Truth, the Quest For Knowledge- in all sinless ways. Dear friends, thank you. Please reread: I have added the two illustrative videos. We believe in existence of hell and we want to save you from it.

So when you provide evidence for the existence of hell then feel free to save those who want to be saved. Until then... Not interested in evangelism based on fairy stories.

Note hell in not mentioned in a Christian bible until 14th century when after reading Dante's inferno some christian thought woa, this is a great threat for indoctrination of non believers, well us this idea.

Good to know your threats of hell are based on a comedy poem

questfortruth

Anything substantial to back that claim up with?
The infinite pain proof:
I tried, precious soul. I really tried. Let us consider the Pascal Wager then. If the pain is infinite there, does it make you want to make peace with God? The infinite pain is proven so: 1) if there is no hell, then there is no bottom of hell, 2) So, the hell has no bottom. "The Son of man goeth as it is written of him: but woe unto that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! it had been good for that man if he had not been born." Matthew 26:24 KJV.

The absolute truth proof:
THE CYCLIC DEFINITION: The God is the Being, whose opinion is the Absolute Truth
and the Absolute Truth is the opinion of the God. PROOF OF MUTUAL EXISTENCE:
The absolute truth does exist (like an unknowledge of a language, like the doubt in Einstein, like the surence in Einstein), and we have Presumption of Innocence “nobody is wrong (sick, delusional, criminal, etc.) until proven wrong” to fight the trolls. Indeed, the Nihilism (the sinful worship of Nothingness) is not Truth, because its denies Truth. All-knowing one knows, what He exists. So, there is such basic knowledge.

Please list all details about all my flaws in proofs, otherwise, do not troll my Religion. I have the proofs of God and His Truth. So, by groundlessly calling them nothing, you do worship the Nothingness. So, you are nihilist. Check the definition of Nihilism in Wikipedia. The commonly used term "Presumption of Innocence" used in innocence before the Trump, or the state. But the more sensible use is the Innocence before the God. Therefore, it includes the freedom from an unproven mistake, an unproven delusion or an unproven hallucination.
Some Thoughts on Faith and Knowledge (Ходящий По Лжи) / Проза.ру

Kelly of the Phoenix

The infinity of pain (which infiniteness has the scientific proof in my papers), reduces the crime rate and monstrosity.
So, Satan leads a rebellion, gets kicked out of heaven with his homies, gets sent to hell (where he's given power in some sort of weird concept of "punishment"), later comes back, rules a planet (again, how does God define "punishment"?), and is sent back to the cooler later. If Satan can be in hell and still commit crimes against God, I think God really needs to work on the effectiveness of His chosen punishments.

Let us consider the Pascal Wager then.
sigh ...

If the pain is infinite there, does it make you want to make peace with God?
Here’s the problem with round-the-clock torture, is that you can’t really step it up from there. -- Wade Wilson/Deadpool

I read this straight out of a christian comic book!
And God finally smote the jerk who wrote most of those. :)

questfortruth

So, Satan leads a rebellion, gets kicked out of heaven with his homies, gets sent to hell (where he's given power in some sort of weird concept of "punishment"), later comes back, rules a planet (again, how does God define "punishment"?), and is sent back to the cooler later. If Satan can be in hell and still commit crimes against God, I think God really needs to work on the effectiveness of His chosen punishments.

sigh ...

Here’s the problem with round-the-clock torture, is that you can’t really step it up from there. -- Wade Wilson/Deadpool

And God finally smote the jerk who wrote most of those. :)
If a leader is in prison, his followers are free.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Suppose you are in hell now, what is your plan?
If I am in hell now then many of you should be so incredibly fortunate.

The real question is, to you, "Suppose you are in your own self-created hell right now, how do you recognize this and come back to reality?"

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Is there any coming back from hell in the domain of your loving God? Will we, the atheists, not be there for all eternity? So, what is the point in asking for our plans? That is what the loving God decrees for us.

Even my three or four generations will be there (Loving God's Commandments). So, we would all be together.

questfortruth

Is there any coming back from hell in the domain of your loving God? Will we, the atheists, not be there for all eternity? So, what is the point in asking for our plans? That is what the loving God decrees for us.

Even my three or four generations will be there (Loving God's Commandments). So, we would all be together.
So, no plan then. No hope.

questfortruth

Have a bar-b-que?!?

Look, Hell does not exist, it is a man made invention, made by religious leaders to put fear into their followers.
The infinite pain is proven in mine papers. So, I believe in hell. It is like a trash can. The fear of hell spoils the plans of insane ones.