• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is missing from your life?

eldios

Honest people do not understand and do not pretend to know. Liars masquerade as having knowledge where truthfully they or no one has any. Having what an ancient books states is exactly just that. What an ancient book says about it.

I didn't obtain the knowledge of God by reading the Bible. I was used to testify to the knowledge of God one word at a time that formed in my mind along with visions, dreams and spoken analogies by the voice of God.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I didn't obtain the knowledge of God by reading the Bible. I was used to testify to the knowledge of God one word at a time that formed in my mind along with visions, dreams and spoken analogies by the voice of God.
You and millions of others have made this claim. What makes yours any different?

Benlondonuk

Considering the condition of the world today, by any metric I’m a lucky girl. I don’ have everything I want but I have everything I need and few extras, which is a lot more than many people in this world can say.

However there are some things missing. I adapt the best I can but there is one that really frustrates me: lack of time. I leave home at 8:30 in the morning and come back around 6:30 pm every day, five days a week. My 2 days off are never enough to do everything I want and if I happen to go somewhere for the weekend it’s hard to catch up. Money I can save, material things I can organize but it really annoys me not to have more time to do the things I love. Simple stuff like spending more time with my friends, play more sports, being able to spend the entire day at the beach without feeling guilty…

What about you, what’s missing from your life? (please don’t say money, that one is a given for most of us)

Benlondonuk

I would like to live off grid or spend more time in nature hiking camping and swimming. Being in nature just makes everything more relaxed

Reactions: Vee

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Considering the condition of the world today, by any metric I’m a lucky girl. I don’ have everything I want but I have everything I need and few extras, which is a lot more than many people in this world can say.

However there are some things missing. I adapt the best I can but there is one that really frustrates me: lack of time. I leave home at 8:30 in the morning and come back around 6:30 pm every day, five days a week. My 2 days off are never enough to do everything I want and if I happen to go somewhere for the weekend it’s hard to catch up. Money I can save, material things I can organize but it really annoys me not to have more time to do the things I love. Simple stuff like spending more time with my friends, play more sports, being able to spend the entire day at the beach without feeling guilty…

What about you, what’s missing from your life? (please don’t say money, that one is a given for most of us)

Freedom, free time and free of responsibilities, my target will be traveling
around the whole world.

freedom_750x348.jpg

eldios

You and millions of others have made this claim. What makes yours any different?

There's only one servant who has been used to testify to the knowledge called Christ in the past 1700 years. The one typing this sentence was the servant used to testify to end the 1,000 year reign of Christ. Now I understand exactly what Man and God are.

Vee

Premium Member
Certainty and health: I find myself deeply frustrated by the first and saddened by the second

I'm really sorry you are going through that. We all have a certain measure of uncertainty but when health is missing, that makes everything so much harder. Be courageous and take care of yourself.

Vee

Premium Member
Several things:

My mom and dad (both who are deceased)

My brother (Whom he and I are estranged)

A wife (or serious GF I can come home to a rest in her arms)

Better Job Opportunities

I'm really sorry for the loss of your parents. Keep their memory alive.

Is there anyway you can make peace with your brother? A know sometimes people are difficult but family is very important, specially close family.

As for the wife and the job I can't say much without knowing the details, but keep looking. Don't give up ;)

Vee

Premium Member
Sobriety.

Confidence.

The desire to take a risk.

More importantly probably medication.

If you think medication could help you, is there anyway you can get it? Do you have access to the medical care you need in order to get better?

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
I'm really sorry for the loss of your parents. Keep their memory alive.

Is there anyway you can make peace with your brother? A know sometimes people are difficult but family is very important, specially close family.

As for the wife and the job I can't say much without knowing the details, but keep looking. Don't give up ;)

Thank you. My mother passed in 2000 and my dad passed in 2010 both died from cancer.

As for my brother he is stubborn. Only way he makes peace is if I'm on my death bed and at this point I doubt that.

The wife thing isn't happening I suppose women today are just weird. If I'm an a hole, it's cool, but if I'm a nice guy and old fashioned it's not attractive.

Guy Threepwood

Mighty Pirate

I agree, 5 days on & 2 off is tough, no matter how much you make and how well you live on paper

it's sometimes possible to arrange the same weekly hours in 4 work days with employers, which works much better for some depending on your commute time..

eldios

That's a very arrogant claim, since human nature and our cognition is not understood all that well, and no one knows anything about god.

I'm a servant of God who was used to testify to the knowledge of how God and Man were created. The 1,000 year reign of Christ ended last December when I learned exactly what God is. It's very similar to the AI systems that are being built today.

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
A kitty. At the moment my husband and I travel frequently, so we do not have a cat, which was both of our childhood pets growing up. Soon as we settle down, I think cat will be one of the first things we'll bring into our home.