• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is Jesus doing now?

starlite

Texasgirl
I believe him to be the King of God's Kingdom....actively leading his followers. Soon he will bring an end to all the suffering that the human family experiences.

Daniel 7:13,14

13“I kept on beholding in the visions of the night, and, see there! with the clouds of the heavens someone like a son of man happened to be coming; and to the Ancient of Days he gained access, and they brought him up close even before that One.14And to him there were given rulership and dignity and kingdom, that the peoples, national groups and languages should all serve even him. His rulership is an indefinitely lasting rulership that will not pass away, and his kingdom one that will not be brought to ruin.

Psalms 37: 9-11
For evildoers themselves will be cut off,
But those hoping in Jehovah are the ones that will possess the earth.
ו [Waw]10And just a little while longer, and the wicked one will be no more;
And you will certainly give attention to his place, and he will not be.
11But the meek ones themselves will possess the earth,
And they will indeed find their exquisite delight in the abundance of peace.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
Well, mostly I've been playing on my Playstation 3 and partaking in some amateur dramatics.

It's nice to hear some friendly concern, though.

Skwim

Veteran Member
What is Jesus doing now?
tumblr_mjkxpmN0c51qayyojo1_500.jpg

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
Bringing the Good News to the Reptilians on Zeta Reticuli? (I'm sorry, it's the caffeine :facepalm: ).

starlite

Texasgirl
He is also sitting at God's right hand...and after the 1,000 year millennial rule he will hand the Kingdom back over to His God and Father as stated at 1Corinthians 15:24,25

Since the Kingdom was a subsidiary government that Jehovah used to bring the earth and its human inhabitants into perfection and reconciliation to him, the Millennial Rule of the Kingdom will also have been fully accomplished; even Jesus subjects himself to his Father. The Bible explains: “Then the Son himself will also subject himself to the One who subjected all things to him, that God may be all things to everyone.”—1 Corinthians 15:28.

Me Myself

Back to my username
Brushing his teeth. He is a bit shaken after a party in one of his Fathers mansions last night.

Peter acted like a jerk, but he forgave him.