• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is indifference? Is it from God or satan?

questfortruth

No third god. Love or hatred no third spirit. Spirit is God. Spirit of Love or spirit of hatred. Good or Evil -- no third god. Indifference is hatred. If I will be in danger, you will not save me, because I am nothing for you. It is hatred.

PureX

Veteran Member
No third god. Love or hatred no third spirit. Spirit is God. Spirit of Love or spirit of hatred. Good or Evil -- no third god. Indifference is hatred.
Not always. Sometimes indifference is a gift of freedom to us, from others. Based on the understanding that we have the right and ability to do and think and feel as we wish without the concern and judgment of others.

Indifference is just indifference. It is neither love nor hate. And it can be good or bad, depending on the intent and the circumstances.

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
Not always. Sometimes indifference is a gift of freedom to us, from others. Based on the understanding that we have the right and ability to do and think and feel as we wish without the concern and judgment of others.

Indifference is just indifference. It is neither love nor hate. And it can be good or bad, depending on the intent and the circumstances.

That's a good explanation, in my opinion.

It Aint Necessarily So

Veteran Member
Premium Member
"Is he? What a cad." The cad is not a compliment. It is insulting word.

Don't be offended. That was probably a typo for cod, one of the most beloved of fish, as in, "What a wonderful cod you are!" Look at the bliss in the face of this man has hugging his fishy friend, although I'd say that the cod looks indifferent:

images

No third god.

See. Anybody can misspell cod.

Aštra’el

Aštara, Blade of Aštoreth
Indifference is peace. It is freedom from emotion. You discipline and condition your mind to not allow yourself to feel so strongly about something or someone. No hate. No love. No pain. No guilt. No empathy. No shame. No regret.

Nothing.

It is a beautiful feeling. Free, and serene.

This my default setting towards most of humanity.

osgart

Nothing my eye, Something for sure
It would be nice if we could love everybody. It's also not reality at all. Lawful respect is what I try to do for everybody. I try to be merciful. I have a healthy disregard for those who would victimize me. I'm not indifferent to people though. I love those who are not cruel, and not filled with hatred and not arrogant.

I think I am indifferent only to things that don't at all matter. I am indifferent to those who have false God convictions that condemn me under a massive generalization that all people are born sinners, and they don't affect my life.

I oppose oppressive people. I oppose arrogance, hatred, and cruelty. I oppose liars, and thieves.

That's the best I can do. Love is top shelf regard and admiration. Be love, if you desire love.

No one's perfect. I love people who mean well.