• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What Is Important?

What is important? Could we say the truth is important. Could we call that a fact. Could we say that there are liars in the world. Could we say that is a fact. Could we, and should we say, that knowing there are liars in the world is important. We could also state there are those who seek truth, and others who really don't give a damn.

The problem with this sort of thing is being able to tell the difference between what is true and what is not. There are wise men in the world, and there are fools in the world. So how do we tell the difference between the wise men and the fools? Well, let's start by defining a wise man: "A wise man is a man who accepts the truth when the truth presents its self." "A fool is a person denies the truth when the truth is obvious." Now at this point is where we might begin to disagree; nothing strange about this; people disagree. It is my opinion that fools control the world, overwhelmingly so. Fools do not speak the truth, they speak nonsense. Since fools control the world, they also control the means of communication. We can now bring in here a wise saying, an old Chinese proverb: "Those who do not know, say, and those who do know, do not say." Is this statement true? Yes, of course it's true. But why? Why is it that those who know do not say? The reason why wise men keep quite is because if they speak out they will be lambasted by the fools, or perhaps even killed! The truth must not be allowed to survive in the world of fools. Fools do not, and can not, except the truth.

So what is the truth? What's the matter with you, think I am going to speak out? What, you think I am fool?!