• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is God to you?

Mark Charles Compton

Pineal Peruser
God's purpose is to make humans feel like someone or something else is in charge and in care of their scary, mysterious and all other emotional attributes humans have that need comfort and for protection.
On the contrary, I feel if it had a purpose, it would be to embolden one towards being an active participant rather than a spectator relying on someone else to take charge.

I Personally find that when I meditate/pray/submit to the All, it helps me level with the idea that I am responsible for how I effect any qualia I experience.
Almost like an evolution of the desire for a child to make their parents proud, I wish to become my best self as gratitude to the universe for causing my existence.

I also find that moderation in everything is important. As an example, this particular line of thinking doesn't exactly do me any favors in the humility department. Yin and Yang, just trying to find and then achieve balance, if I can.:persevere:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
As my evil brother is determined by man's thought theories...stories he says is in each man's individual head.

Man by type how I think then needs other men thinking the same to agree. Our human warning.

MAN said as a he. He him his is theory.

I state he said gods earths planet heavens immaculate in which I live survive exist is one state. First of earths heavens it's the body in which I survive as a human. Just immaculate not discussing the day.

He meant what he said it's all immaculate. As it is all clear.

The day is gods son. Not man's son. Heavens terms as scientific term.

So he says listen to me brother you are wrong. Theist.

The immaculate is with womb mother's child...heavens. Born as immaculate in space womb void vacuum.

That child life heavens mass immaculate became sacrificed when sun...evil blasted earth.

Mother body space womb immaculate survived. Set on fire above us is in the womb. The day body belongs to space mother not man. Mother womb holding sacrificed sun is natural light above.

Told you exactly what he realised against lying theist men.

We are in the immaculate only. Yes it's alight. But that heat to have light our humans bio life is protected from.

So gods son is immaculate heavens. The whole body. As God was the planet first father of its son.

Now if you're rational. You'd say as no human exists in that story it should not use any man human quotes.

Why science stopped inferring humans sexual references in earth theories as it's dangerous.

Therefore real sacrifice body is first only is in space heavens only. No human terms inferred. It's about time you accept his the teaching was stated. No man is a God.

We survive in the exact status of clear.

As fresh water is clear also.

So man taught the status clear is the only type in science quotes that our bio life owns.

No thesis. As science I want to practice in thesis infers to change in heavens. Change to evolve is colder. So no light theory is involved.

Meaning what once was above has to leave. Dinosaurs not living now is the proof.

When humans say when I think about our first two human parents. Microbial themes don't even exist for them. Is exact.

You can't now even theory before those parents as first human body inside the same heavens are skeletal dusts. No theory whatsoever realised before. Science forbidden from its beginning as Alchemy.

I say my life came from microbial human cell types ovary sperm. A human baby which everyone is. Law protection of life is exact. Two parents human I never am their life.

Known as directly informed human life advice now.

My theist brother he confessed that he contradicted and compared human biology to any species type he puts by our side comparing. A human body to animal body bio type.

Every comparison says no not that animal a human would die if I used that comparison. As thesis built from that body.

So he used a monkey. To state closest human living bio type.

Between a monkey to a human we'd still die from lack of self bio function presence. If he were a God as he infers as a human theist he is.

As it's only the man scientist who pretended he was a God man.

So you ask him for what purpose when mutual man woman lived. Did you theory a human practice science? Baby man woman born. We owned dominion on earth. Self proven.

It's because he introduced from deep space a machine. All theories by intention began using Phi direct to build design his machine. Yet Phi isn't beginning in deep space is his owned lie.

His machine he said owned Phi direct to its body mass. Therefore a lot of natural mass gets destroyed first not phi. Which he knows.

His first ever Phi machine used lots of designs to build the machine. Which he also hasn't used today.

How he lied about his intended use of phi as fallout. Crop circles.

It's that man who claims God his machine invented life as a reaction inside his machine. By phi meanings...lying.

No alien is telling that story a human baby man is.

So if you allow him success as all types machines.... our future says no biology on earth by inventive attack causes.

Pretty basic we warned ourselves our human brother is bio life's destroyer.

By false misrepresentation of phi.

Starlight

Spiritual but not religious, new age and omnist
God is a conscious force/spirit/energy

God is a force that animates us

God is the source and the creator of all universes

God is love and justice

Last edited:

wandering peacefully

Which way to the woods?
On the contrary, I feel if it had a purpose, it would be to embolden one towards being an active participant rather than a spectator relying on someone else to take charge.

I Personally find that when I meditate/pray/submit to the All, it helps me level with the idea that I am responsible for how I effect any qualia I experience.
Almost like an evolution of the desire for a child to make their parents proud, I wish to become my best self as gratitude to the universe for causing my existence.

I also find that moderation in everything is important. As an example, this particular line of thinking doesn't exactly do me any favors in the humility department. Yin and Yang, just trying to find and then achieve balance, if I can.:persevere:
Ok. I'm not sure why this is to me. Yes, some people enjoy worshipping God(s). That's fine with me. Every single person who does that has a different version of what that is. The closest thing I come to what one could sort of consider worshipping is my amazement, awe and respect of nature. I literally hug trees and have a feeling of love.

I don't need to imagine a wonder. I know it.

Mark Charles Compton

Pineal Peruser
Ok. I'm not sure why this is to me.

I would like to first apologize, as I recognize this is more of my problem and not your own. If you would be interested in why I replied, I will attempt an explanation which could possibly help understand nuisances like myself in the future. The problem is simply that I get a little perturbed by the use of 'absolute words', I get nit-picky when statements of 'everyone' or 'nobody' exclude me.

Specifically, I felt as though you included me in your opinion of what God's purpose for humans is, since I am human. However, I felt unrepresented and decided to provide an exception for your rule.
As far as I know, I provided "the exception that proves the rule, in cases not excepted". I could presume it is caused by or related to my human need/desire to feel included.

Every single person who does that has a different version of what that is.

(Example of using absolute words.) I do agree with the sentiment here. We like to anthropomorphize things including deities, and due to personal biases of preferred human attributes the results vary widely.

The closest thing I come to what one could sort of consider worshipping is my amazement, awe and respect of nature.

To bring us back to the topic, this is the gist of how I practice my faith and worship of the All. Adoration of the cosmos which I perceive as God, and a gratitude for my inclusion within it. :peace:

Messianic Israelite

To me, God is what animates us. Love, music, aesthetics, nature, etc, i.e., the things that move us. What do you think?

Hi Sand Dancer. Good evening. Yahweh cannot be passed off as a feeling we get, purely some emotional thing. If we want to learn about Yahweh, we have to read His Word. Yahweh is an Intelligent Being, with emotions stemming from a pure heart, who desires that we keep His commandments and accept His Son and be saved by continuing to do so, eventually finding a place in the Kingdom of Yahweh. Yahweh is love, and that love has been manifested through His Son and through the commandments of Yahweh (John 14:21).

wandering peacefully

Which way to the woods?
I would like to first apologize, as I recognize this is more of my problem and not your own. If you would be interested in why I replied, I will attempt an explanation which could possibly help understand nuisances like myself in the future. The problem is simply that I get a little perturbed by the use of 'absolute words', I get nit-picky when statements of 'everyone' or 'nobody' exclude me.

Specifically, I felt as though you included me in your opinion of what God's purpose for humans is, since I am human. However, I felt unrepresented and decided to provide an exception for your rule.
As far as I know, I provided "the exception that proves the rule, in cases not excepted". I could presume it is caused by or related to my human need/desire to feel included.

(Example of using absolute words.) I do agree with the sentiment here. We like to anthropomorphize things including deities, and due to personal biases of preferred human attributes the results vary widely.

To bring us back to the topic, this is the gist of how I practice my faith and worship of the All. Adoration of the cosmos which I perceive as God, and a gratitude for my inclusion within it. :peace:
I apologize for using absolute words. I agree I shouldn't use them and will watch my writing in an attempt to not use them in the future.

I believe you did sort of agree that in general, most people have different ideas of what God is or what purpose God or gods serve. I would guess just by observing posts in RF that if one were to ask 10 people, 10 different answers would result most of the time.

Mark Charles Compton

Pineal Peruser
God is a persistent social fable.

~Most people see God as the prime character in religious fables, this flips the script to show God is the fable, and we are the characters.~

I'm pretty sure this is not what you meant, but thought it a creative way to interpret your comment. o_O