• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is God made of?

if God is real, he is made of something.

Is God made of Energy? Matter? Sub-atomic particles? Quarks? Waves? Particles in other dimensions?

lunakilo

OK. You win. Thanks for sharing ...
thanks for sharing your wish to ignore the question.

if God is real, he is made of something.

Is God made of Energy? Matter? Sub-atomic particles? Quarks? Waves? Particles in other dimensions?
I think that is a good question.

I am sure it has been asked before on RF, but I haven't seen a thread about it.

I am curious about how religious people imagine God.
If people have a belief in something or someone they must have thought about what that someone ore something is.

How do you fit God into the world?

If people have a belief in something or someone they must have thought about what that someone ore something is.

With regards to God, I think a lot of people are unable to. I think to some people the concept of God is overwhelming and so full of mysticism that they can't consider the concept from certain perspectives.

Not to mention clever and perceptive. I mean, if God is not made of some kind of natural stuff God would be supernatural! :eek:

The word supernatural doesn't interest me. Things are either possible or not. They are either real and are made of something, or are made of nothing and thus don't exist.

Last edited:

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
The world supernatural doesn't interest me. Things are either possible or not. They are either real and are made of something, or are made of nothing and thus don't exist.

circular-reasoning-works-because1-296x300.jpg

:facepalm:

That was a basic fact which doesn't need support. Theres nothing circular about it.

Once again, :sarcastic

Maybe you need to take a day off from posting messages. So far, your posts in this thread have been just about the lowest-quality posts I have noticed in... well, I can't recall a chain of rubbish that was more useless than your posts.

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
As God is neither of, nor part of this universe, and shares neither time, energy nor mass with this universe. it is total impossible to conjecture what his essence might be.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
Again, it is an intellectually vapid circular argument: all that exists is natural therefore [a preternatural] God does not exist.

Corkscrew

I'm ready to believe
I come here for my daily dose of speculation, but I have a feeling after reading this post and comments, I will be good for the rest of the year.