• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is Atheistic Gospel?

`mud

Just old
Premium Member
I mean to say that Satan is not `God`,

you can tell, `cause he doesn't have wings,

like all the other Angels,

dancing around on all those pins.

Irate State

Äkta människor
To my often wrong opinion,

A nonexistent god is available as an opportunity to choose the idea of a supreme deity. Therefore, atheists did not offer any alternative to Christianity.

Atheism is still the idea of a supreme deity. The idea to choose from.

Conscious thoughts: "Atheists do not believe in the notion, idea, being, or any other form of existence of God. They do not have a gospel to become believers", to which I say: "As a philosopher, please stress the difference between presence and existence. The variant of god, discovered by atheists, is both: non-existent and he is there. Exactly like a vampire ("living dead") or zombie ("walking dead") from kino." He has many names, but the main ones are "the dead god (F. Nitzshe: "god is dead"), who does not exist" (No god), and satan. The satan is traditionally understood as an angel, however it is a big mistake: any fallen angel is no longer an angel.

It is big mistake: any fallen angel is no longer angel. I repeat: please stop calling satan by the holy word "angel". He is not angel, but devil.
To any atheist out there: I love you, but not because you are atheist.

I am not lying, I have presented the logic in the thread, please reread.

Dude...

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I guess that their gospel would consist of ideas like these:

God doesn't exist.

There is no evidence for the existence of God.

Belief in God is no more justifiable than belief in fairies or pink unicorns.

Religion is belief in God

It's less sophisticated and less intelligent to be religious than nonreligious. (All the smart people are atheists.)

That religion has been responsible for no end of social evils throughout history.

That science and religion have been mortal enemies and antithetical throughout history.

That the march of inevitable progress is away from religion and belief in God towards atheism.

Nah. Some atheists think those things. Some don't. Some might think some of them.
But they're all still atheists, since there is no concept of heresy.

I subscribe to only one of the points you put down, with another being somewhat accurate in relation to me. Some other atheists might subscribe to 4 or 5. Heck, even all of them, potentially.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
To my often wrong opinion,

A nonexistent god is available as an opportunity to choose the idea of a supreme deity. Therefore, atheists did not offer any alternative to Christianity.
"Not-Belief in supernatural beings" is a clear-cut alternative to "Belief in supernatural beings", no?
The variant of god, discovered by atheists, is both: non-existent and he is there.
You're way ahead of me here. I'm still waiting for someone here to tell me what a real god is, one with objective existence, so that if I find a candidate I can determine whether it's God or not.

You know that, because I've asked you before and you haven't given any coherent answer.

Alienistic

Anti-conformity
The Book of Atheos -

Atheos 1:1-3 (KJV) - Thus saith god, there is no physical evidence for my existence. Thus saith the gods, there is no physical evidence for our existence. Thus saith god(s), I/we lack belief in any deities.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
I am not lying, I have presented the logic in the thread, please reread.
You have demonstrated more clearly than anybody I've ever encountered that you haven't the vaguest notion of what logic is.

And re-reading only makes me double-down on that assessment.

No atheist -- nor any Muslim, Jain, Jew or anybody else -- has to "offer an alternative to Christianity." Why would they? None of them -- not one, not even atheists -- has anything to offer up as evidence.

But the difference between atheists and all the rest is simply this -- atheists suppose that if there isn't any evidence for something, that something probably doesn't exist, and therefore we can ignore it.

All the rest imagine something that they've no evidence for -- but then dedicate their lives to. And that -- for the record -- is bizarre.

NewGuyOnTheBlock

Cult Survivor/Fundamentalist Pentecostal Apostate
Why do so many theists have so much trouble simply accepting that the atheist does not believe in god?

questfortruth

I don’t get the impression Atheism has a gospel. The word gospel usually is associated with Christianity. Atheism is not a religion. Atheists don’t believe in God.

They are special: they do not believe, they know. They know, that there is no evidence for Non-existent god, has the god does not exist. But they offer us Non-existent god as idea to choose from. The 200-300 years ago nobody has introduced in public arena of Europe that idea, we should be "grateful" to atheists for creating Non-existent variant of god to choose from.

For most Christians, Satan has been regarded as an angel who rebelled against God.

For most Christians, Satan has been regarded as a FORMER angel who rebelled against God.

But the difference between atheists and all the rest is simply this -- atheists suppose that if there isn't any evidence for something, that something probably doesn't exist, and therefore we can ignore it.

See the scientific proof of Jesus in https://www.doi.org/10.13140/RG.2.2.21895.52644
Please. Do not be scared by mathematics, it is very simple.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
God has not created satan, because there is absolutely nothing in common between Good and Evil.

He created the Angels right?

And He created Lucifer (an angel) who eventually rebelled and became Satan after the fall, right?

So the only commonality between good and Evil is God's creation of it.

questfortruth

He created the Angels right?

And He created Lucifer (an angel) who eventually rebelled and became Satan after the fall, right?

So the only commonality between good and Evil is God's creation of it.
God has not created satan. God has created Lucifer, who has lost existence. Hence, satan does not exist. God created only existent items. That view separates Good and Evil.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
God has not created satan. God has created Lucifer, who has lost existence. Hence, satan does not exist. God created only existent items. That view separates Good and Evil.

But didn't you say Satan was a God last week?

Your not making sense anymore.

questfortruth

I'm going to go with no. That's certainly not what the Bible teaches.
You can not deny, that I have logic here. The evidence of two gods is following:
1. If there is one God,
2. Who is Infinitely Good and Powerful,
3. The children will never die of cancer.
4. We came to contradiction, hence, there are two gods. But I am monotheist, because I love only Jesus. I worship only Jesus, and hate satan.

World is a forced compromise between Death and Life.

253008335_c5e6eb9c34d2d423e5d36088a46298ac_800.jpg

Last edited:

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
You can not deny, that I have logic here. The evidence of two gods is following:
1. If there is one God,
2. Who is Infinitely Good and Powerful,
3. The children will never die of cancer.
4. We came to contradiction, hence, there are two gods. But I am monotheist, because I love only Jesus. I worship only Jesus, and hate satan.

World is a forced compromise between Death and Life.

253008335_c5e6eb9c34d2d423e5d36088a46298ac_800.jpg

So is there One God or two? Is Satan a God or not? Was this Satan-God an Angel at some point as the Bible states, as well? When did they get their Godhood?

Are you also saying Jesus is God, or that you don't worship God, only Jesus? What about YHWH?

questfortruth

So is there One God or two? Is Satan a God or not? Was this Satan-God an Angel at some point as the Bible states, as well? When did they get their Godhood?

Are you also saying Jesus is God, or that you don't worship God, only Jesus? What about YHWH?
The world is a forced compromise between Death and Life.
  1. Because one God must be existent,
  2. and He has nothing in common with the second god,
  3. then the second god must be non-existent.
  4. Christians have discovered Existent and Living God,
  5. the Atheists have adopted the Non-existent and Non-living god: Deadpool.

6. but atheists are not quite honest, because they mix presence and existence. They say "since there is no evidence for god, then most likely, there is no god". But this is wrong, even for atheism. The corrected sentence is "the god (satan) does not exist, but he is there." The atheists are self-contradicting by saying "there is no god", they better say "there is satan, but satan does not exist."

Last edited: