• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is Atheistic Gospel?

questfortruth

To my often wrong opinion,

A nonexistent god is available as an opportunity to choose the idea of a supreme deity. Therefore, atheists did not offer any alternative to Christianity.

Atheism is still the idea of a supreme deity. The idea to choose from.

Conscious thoughts: "Atheists do not believe in the notion, idea, being, or any other form of existence of God. They do not have a gospel to become believers", to which I say: "As a philosopher, please stress the difference between presence and existence. The variant of god, discovered by atheists, is both: non-existent and he is there. Exactly like a vampire ("living dead") or zombie ("walking dead") from kino." He has many names, but the main ones are "the dead god (F. Nitzshe: "god is dead"), who does not exist" (No god), and satan. The satan is traditionally understood as an angel, however it is a big mistake: any fallen angel is no longer an angel.

Satan is traditionally understood as an angel
It is big mistake: any fallen angel is no longer angel. I repeat: please stop calling satan by the holy word "angel". He is not angel, but devil. God has not created satan, because there is absolutely nothing in common between Good and Evil.
To any atheist out there: I love you, but not because you are atheist.

And i repeat, please stop making a fool of yourself by associating atheism with silly biblical ideas
I am not lying, I have presented the logic in the thread, please reread.

Disbelievers are special: they do not believe, they know. They know, that there is no evidence for a Non-existent god, has the god does not exist. But they offer us a Non-existent god as an idea to choose from. The 200-300 years ago nobody has introduced in the public arena of Europe that idea, we should be "grateful" to atheists for creating a Non-existent variant of god to choose from.

God has not created satan. God has created Lucifer, who has lost existence. Hence, satan does not exist. God created only existent items. That view separates Good and Evil. Because the satan has not come from Jesus, he must be the second source. It is the source of aggression and sin. There are two sources: Jesus and satan.

See the scientific proof of Jesus and Dark Matter in https://www.doi.org/10.13140/RG.2.2.21895.52644
Please. Do not be scared by mathematics, it is very simple.

I'm going to go with no. That's certainly not what the Bible teaches.
You can no deny, that I have logic here. The evidence of two gods is following:
1. If there is one God,
2. Who is Infinitely Good and Powerful,
3. The children will never die of cancer.
4. We came to contradiction, hence, there are two gods. But I am monotheist, because I love only Jesus. I worship only Jesus, and hate satan.

So is there One God or two? Is Satan a God or not? Was this Satan-God an Angel at some point as the Bible states, as well? When did they get their Godhood?
The world is a forced compromise between Death and Life.
  1. Because one God must be existent,
  2. and He has nothing in common with the second god,
  3. then the second god must be non-existent.
  4. Christians have discovered Existent and Living God,
  5. the Atheists have adopted the Non-existent and Non-living god: Deadpool

6. but atheists are not quite honest, because they mix presence and existence. They say "since there is no evidence for god, then most likely, there is no god". But this is wrong, even for atheism. The corrected sentence is "the god (satan) does not exist, but he is there." The atheists are self-contradicting by saying "there is no god", they better say "there is satan, but satan does not exist."

Last edited:

Yazata

I guess that their gospel would consist of ideas like these:

God doesn't exist.

There is no evidence for the existence of God.

Belief in God is no more justifiable than belief in fairies or pink unicorns.

Religion is belief in God

It's less sophisticated and less intelligent to be religious than nonreligious. (All the smart people are atheists.)

That religion has been responsible for no end of social evils throughout history.

That science and religion have been mortal enemies and antithetical throughout history.

That the march of inevitable progress is away from religion and belief in God towards atheism.

Altfish

Veteran Member

The Hitch-Hikers Guide to the Universe - I read it daily, I build my life around it, I base my ethos on its chapters.

Spoiler, the answer is 42

ecco

Veteran Member
A nonexistent god is available as an opportunity to choose the idea of a supreme deity. Therefore, atheists did not offer any alternative to Christianity.

One sure way to know when you have nothing is to post another silly meaningless strawman.

All you are doing is showing your abject ignorance of theism and atheists.

I doubt you make your fellow Christians proud.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
To my often wrong opinion,

And again, that's this, 8 or 9?

73861d411c48af79db6e1416dec2c38b.gif

questfortruth

What is the name of the God an atheist who does not believe in any form of God called?
Nonexistent god. He is satan, a false god.

You would respond: "Atheists do not believe in the notion, idea, being, or any other form of existence of God. They do not have a gospel to become believers", to which I say: "As a philosopher, please stress the difference between presence and existence. The variant of god, discovered by atheists, is both: non-existent and he is there. Exactly like a vampire ("living dead") or zombie ("walking dead") from kino."