• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is a loser?

LiveBetterLife

Sure sign that someone is a loser:

- Person who goes out of their way to tell someone on RF that they are ignoring them.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Well that's not too bad . . .

Wait, generic??
yep.....no paper label
black ink
no company logo
no expiration date

and it smelled like dog food

fry it up and use a LOT of mustard

I don't know......maybe haggis would have been better

no......wait

starvation might be better

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
That's a loosy approach, some surly ease to give...
Only a fool is content with what he will lose... so it's all about what is worthy to possess, worthy to let go, what is worthy to desire for, on-householder.

You know, I think if I knew what you were saying . . .

. . . I still wouldn't care.

Last edited:

Samana Johann

Restricted by request
You know, I think if I knew what you were saying . . .

. . . I still wouldn't care.
Carelessness is also a reason for becoming a loser, on-fading-householder. Not to speak of even whole families becoming loser...

On Families

"In every case where a family cannot hold onto its great wealth for long, it is for one or another of these four reasons. Which four? They don't look for things that are lost. They don't repair things that have gotten old. They are immoderate in consuming food and drink. They place a woman or man of no virtue or principles in the position of authority. In every case where a family cannot hold onto its great wealth for long, it is for one or another of these four reasons.

"In every case where a family can hold onto its great wealth for long, it is for one or another of these four reasons. Which four? They look for things that are lost. They repair things that have gotten old. They are moderate in consuming food and drink. They place a virtuous, principled woman or man in the position of authority. In every case where a family can hold onto its great wealth for long, it is for one or another of these four reasons."​

Samana Johann

Restricted by request
Depends on what you're careless about.
Careless of giving it a honest prove when someone either praise or blames, on-decaying-householder.

If not taking what is not essence for essence and essence for not essence, one would neither hold on nor be destinated to lose.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Careless of giving it a honest prove when someone either praise or blames, on-decaying-householder.

If not taking what is not essence for essence and essence for not essence, one would neither hold on nor be destinated to lose.

A bird might need flying lessons, but not from a turtle.

Thanks anyway, secretly-vindictive-label-maker Samana Johann. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
yep.....no paper label
black ink
no company logo
no expiration date

and it smelled like dog food

fry it up and use a LOT of mustard

I don't know......maybe haggis would have been better

no......wait

starvation might be better

Haggis is nice

Spam (generic), not so good

1428045512142736928851.Burns.CrispFriedhaggiswithchillidippingSauce.jpg
Crispy fried haggis with chilli sauce

Samana Johann

Restricted by request
Doesn't seem to have worked for you either.
If a perception like this inspires good householder to possible leave his golden cage one day, or makes him believe that he could fly, thats fine. He shouldn't feel deprived of his supportive hopes.

Vogelfrei is something thats possible not even in reach of perception for him, at least not in it's original sense.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
a loser is a guy that has a dream......the angels are taking him to heaven

and he looks back over his shoulder

yeah....

I did that

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I'm guessing if Jesus, Buddha, or Saint Francis of Assisi were alive today, they would have no family, no girlfriend, no car, little money, and would probably walk or ride their bicycle everywhere.

By many people standards, they would be losers.

Whose to say that celebrities are any more winners then some lonesome soul that spends all their time meditating in a park or in a church pew.

Many of the saints were dirt poor , had few friends, were laughed at and mocked, and even lived in dugouts or caves, apparently accomplishing nothing. Do such people sound like losers?

Define loser

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
If a perception like this inspires good householder to possible leave his golden cage one day, or makes him believe that he could fly, thats fine. He shouldn't feel deprived of his supportive hopes.

Vogelfrei is something thats possible not even in reach of perception for him, at least not in it's original sense.

And by the same token, if poor label-maker feels the need to hide inside of a shell constructed of shallow prejudices and misguided assumptions while dispensing unsolicited advice about issues and people he doesn't understand, heaven forbid that anyone should force him to come out before he's ready.

turtle-on-white-background-vector-260nw-75419785.jpg

Last edited:

Samana Johann

Restricted by request
if poor label-maker feels the need to hide
On householder wouldn't be able to close the door from outside leaving keys and all possessions, and weapons behind, wouln't he. So sometimes wise not to think that ones own boardes are those of others. Really not smart.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
On householder wouldn't be able to close the door from outside leaving keys and all possessions, and weapons behind, wouln't he. So sometimes wise not to think that ones own boardes are those of others. Really not smart.

That's great, you've come to realize that one possible reason everyone seems to be behind bars is because they happen to be passing by your own cage. That's progress.

Samana Johann

Restricted by request
That's great, you've come to realize that one possible reason everyone seems to be behind bars is because they happen to be passing by your own cage. That's progress.
If thinking that everybody is behind bars than it is because of lack being touched by those having successful left the case. Being in such a hopeless state of the fox and the grapes there will be not much hope: and such is called loser, or? Somebody pointed such already out in this tread. One content, even proud of what is actually already gone, decay, such is indeed a loser, whether he sees or not.