• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is a good picture to tape to a wall in your room

Spiderman

Veteran Member
What is a cool picture that you would want on your wall? Yes, I expect you to use google images or something so I could consider printing it out. I've still got some of my wall to cover with pictures that are inspiring or elevate the mood and fervor. I'm currently printing out some Vietnam vets who did heroic actions like covering a grenade and getting blown up to save their comrades.

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
I'm always a fan of angellic themed anime characters.

Like Wing Zero:
IMG_20181222_201023.jpg

And a personal favorite Sephiroth:
IMG_20181222_201056.jpg

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
That would be a total trigger and temptation lol
Those posters just take you into a whole nuther world. I remember I had my room full of black lights from Spencer's with the posters glowing almost looking 3D that you could walk into.

Jumi

Use frames and put your own art there, abstract or nature themed realistic ones is ok too. Keeps your mind clean, imo.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
In my younger days, I had the every inch of the walls of my hostel room covered with pictures of Rita Hayworths and Kate Jacksons (of the Indian kind). Now I would put some pleasantly dark monochrome image of Earth, nature or an abstract.

PureX

Veteran Member
I think any of these would be appropriate for you. ;)

Attachments

• grandiosity.jpg
    grandiosity.jpg
    344.9 KB · Views: 0
  • storm.jpg
    storm.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 0
  • heart.jpg
    heart.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 0

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
What is a cool picture that you would want on your wall? Yes, I expect you to use google images or something so I could consider printing it out. I've still got some of my wall to cover with pictures that are inspiring or elevate the mood and fervor. I'm currently printing out some Vietnam vets who did heroic actions like covering a grenade and getting blown up to save their comrades.

Beauty and tranquility images would work for me. Something to relax to.

Daemon Sophic

Not really, something like this:

img_0708.jpg
Thank you. At least one forumite has taste.

@ChristineM ’s comment is also true.
This is currently in my room.
misty-forest-ron-sanford.jpg

All that said.....we are talking about a young man here. While partially or unclad women would be the norm; might I recommend something that would be less ..... disturbing to any company you may have over; particularly of the female variety. Yet still conveys romance and sensuality.
For example...
dance%20series%20II.jpg

or even
1e02492be4ea48fda4468242a8162b4b.jpg