• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What in the world did they buy???

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
FWIW, I've never seen any shoppers abuse one another, even during a feeding frenzy.
Btw, I'd been planning to buy a radiant electric heater for a while. It would be great
in Mr Van on cold days & nites. I finally found one at Costco for $50. So I bought it.
Oh, I was there buying new eyeglasses. It was about time.
New eyeglasses on sale.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
AND, some people seem to be for a Walmart near here and I say, "you are crazy man, more so than I am". Which feels kinda good to know that I am not the craziest person in the World.

Jumi

Just yesterday i overheard my mother in law say she needs this certain fancy coffee maker. Mind you, this woman has 6 different coffee makers already.

All shes doing is trying to fill a hole in her with material stuff. Its madness.
Yeah people keep buying things they already have and don't need another. How many handbags does one really need? One to go with each outfit... what about cars? One for each season and purpose. Computers? One for work, one for games, one for youtube...

What I do is try to buy just one good thing for what I need if I need it. Well, besides underwear and such. :D

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
Don't they ever get tired of shopping? People are so weird

It's not weird. Here on RF some people are shopping for "likes" or even better "winners". It only means people are not happy. And that's because ...

Yeah people keep buying things they already have and don't need another. How many handbags does one really need? One to go with each outfit... what about cars? One for each season and purpose. Computers? One for work, one for games, one for youtube...

What I do is try to buy just one good thing for what I need if I need it. Well, besides underwear and such. :D

Right, underwear and socks and clothes we need a bit more, otherwise we be using the washing machine too much.