• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What if your own personal notion of Heaven was real?

What if your own personal notion or ideal of heaven was real. That departure from this life sent you to this fantastic place beautiful, kind and loving in every aspect, filled with all your loved ones who have passed before you? What if this was a proven fact. One day a newsreader declares that science has proven it beyond a doubt!

My question is; would you stay here on Earth?

Kemosloby

Premium Member
What if your own personal notion or ideal of heaven was real. That departure from this life sent you to this fantastic place beautiful, kind and loving in every aspect, filled with all your loved ones who have passed before you? What if this was a proven fact. One day a newsreader declares that science has proven it beyond a doubt!

Yes, because the elevator is on hold. Not that I view heaven as a living hallmark card either.

VioletVortex

I think that utopia would be extremely boring, and it would essentially contradict itself out of existence for that very reason.

My own personal notion of heaven. Hmm.

Pretty much this minus the whole silly idea of religion and unfounded superstitious posits. I would indeed hang around, but I'm already doing that so..No real change.

Weeping Raven

One lost Raven
I'm already living it. What comes after this life I don't know, I like to think there's another life or a "heaven" but I've been pretty damn lucky to live this life.

osgart

Nothing my eye, Something for sure
heaven would have to be the company of pure innocent rightful souls. perhaps eternal beings or something.
something mystical would have to exist. a power beyond imagination that guides and leads and spawns more innocent life of endless kinds . there would have to be a spirit reality and object spirit .

this universe would have to end , it's indifferent physicality. that would be heaven

Having been there, I can report that Heaven is beyond any mind to imagine.
The really wondrous thing is the complete absence of humans.
Only Souls exist in Heaven: without identity or gender.
Good to know.

selfie319

Fact : the Kingdom of Heaven is the energy that resembles a positive psychedelic experience. Every "member" of Heaven belongs to a singular mind where there is no separation and yet you still exist.

Like a rain drop returning to the ocean. Now a part of the whole but the original molecules still exist.

Last edited:

LukeS

IN Hinduism, sometimes the idol (murti) is regarded as the deity. An eternity of this, no thanks:

Same goes for the Sikh gurus, and the 'alter Christus'...

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

I'd think someone was spying on my personal concept on heaven if suddenly the news started to blurt it out. ;0)